Top 10 Best Mountain Bikes Available in the Market 2019
One of the biggest joys we get in life is going off-road and having real-time adventures. Mountain bike (MTB) riding is about hitting the dirt and getting thrills in life if you just recently decided to try MTB riding, then one of the major concerns you should be having right now is finding the perfect mountain bike for you.
In this article, you will be provided with a guide, which ranges from the different MTB types and wheel sizes that you should be aware of. In this article, we have provided information on where to start to look for MTB, a comprehensive buying guide and our top 10 recommendations to help you out. We also aim to answer any questions you might have under the FAQ section.
I Want An MTB. Where Do I Start?
Have you been attending mountain bike events lately and was convinced that it’s the perfect choice of sport for you. Before you feel the rush to go to the bike shop and buy your first MTB. It’s important for you to keep in mind that not all MTBs are created equally.
The truth is that there will be hundreds of options and choices that you’re going to see on the market. It can be a bit of an overwhelming decision if you are entirely clueless about what you want. Relying on the bike shop’s staff to guide isn’t going to be a smart move.
Taking some time to perform a little bit of research will save you a lot of precious time, money, and effort. In this article, we seek to provide you with tips that will help you get the right bike for the right purpose. And for better understanding, we have provided you with the types of Mountain bikes.
Here are some of the things that you need to do:
- Read a reliable consumer’s guide for buying MTB
- Realize your purpose of buying an MTB
- List the features you want your MTB to have
- Visit reliable online bike shops
- Join online MTB forums.
The Different Types Of MTBs
DH bikes are also referred to as the “specialized bikes”. It is meant for tackling steepest courses and terrains. This type of bike usually bomber-strong frames, which makes them a bit heavier compared to other MTB types. Downhill bikes can go at insane speeds when you’re going to a downslope.
From the name itself, these big bikes are usually the biggest and can perform the most insane and maddest airborne acrobatics. This type of bike is specially made for jump park and freestyle terrains.
This type of bike allows you to tackle any trail or course challenge you wish to go on mountain biking. It provides reliable security and quality stiffness. Trail bikes are mostly equipped with full suspension that gives you extra comfort and extra control.
Cross-country (XC) bikes are purposely designed to be efficient. In fact, this type of bike is extremely functional that it allows you to perform easy pedaling. It has a lightweight material, which aims to give the rider easy control and comfort.
This type of bike would be a perfect choice if you are looking forward to joining a particular racing event or to boost your fitness levels through mountain biking.
Enduro MTBs are equipped with both front and rear suspensions, which allows you to tackle rigid terrains. It is equipped with all the necessary features to allow to race on the maddest trails with total confidence. It’s perfect for uphill biking locations.
8 Tips For Buying Your First Mountain Bike
So you want to buy a mountain bike? But before you do, we suggest that you read essential advice and reliable buying tips so you can make sure that you are making the right purchase. Whether you’re looking forward to hitting the road, try on entry-level downhill declines or just looking for a vehicle to commute to work, these tips will help you make the right purchase and decision.
Know about the suspension feature MTBs have
Don’t get overwhelmed upon hearing technical terms about MTB, they’ll become easy to understand as the terms start to sink in your vocabulary.
There are 3 main types of MTB and these are as follows:
- Rigid: this simply means that the MTB will have no suspension
- Hardtail: comes with a suspension fork only at the front
- Full suspension: comes with a suspension both front and rear
If you are wondering what the “suspension feature” is for, it will simply allow the wheels to move up and down and absorb shocks from small bumps when you do jumps. In addition to that, this feature is responsible for keeping the tires in contact with the ground and keeps you in control. To simplify, having an MTB that comes with full suspension will allow you to tackle challenging, difficult terrains.
Learn about the different components of MTBs
|MTB Features/Components||What you should examine or look for|
|Saddle||Saddles come in different designs. You’ll have to decide whether you should go for a saddle with a center cutout or without.This refers to the channel dividing the saddle’s lengthwise. Its purpose is to relieve pressure so you’ll be comfortable when riding for long distances.|
|Pedals||As much as possible for go platform pedals, it’s the most convenient type of pedal that will allow you to feel extra comfortable and you can use any shoes as long as it has a flat surface.|
|Handlebars||When it comes to picking the best handlebars, look for something that would trade comfort and would relieve fatigue while you are tackling difficult biking courses.The standard straight handlebar would be a great choice.|
|Brakes||Disc brakes will be a better pick if you plan to go for downhill or rigid terrains, it bites the tires faster even if you are going on a faster speed.|
|Bike Fit||The only way to know if the MTB is a perfect fit for you is to take it on a test ride or read MTB consumer’s guide and pick the MTB that suits your profile (height, body frame, and strength)|
|Gear System||Look for a gear system that is made with quality and is easy to shift.|
Probably the most important thing that you must consider is having a budget. Setting a budget will give you a window on the best potential MTB to own. It’s always wise to keep your budget in check so you can avoid settling for something less and avoid buying an MTB that is way over your budget.
There are decent mountain bikes that you can buy in a couple of hundred dollars and MTBs that have the full-suspension feature ranges from INR 14000 to INR 25000. Aside from setting a budget for the MTB itself, you will also have to stack some cash to buy an extra kit that would make MTB riding more enjoyable and more practical.
Buying an MTB riding apparel, helmet, and gloves should be put on your extra kit. Just do note that the more you spend on your MTB, the lighter the weight it’ll have because of its framing built. Lighter MTB weight allows you to accelerate and climb hills easily.
Bare bones maintenance
If you’re filling your weekend-schedule with lots of rigid off-road MTB riding, then you will need to get acquainted with the budget you need to put away to factor in a bare-bones maintenance budget, which ranges around INR 6992.50 or more a year.
Just take note that more you take your MTB to rigid terrains, the faster its tire gets worn out. After a year, you may need a new chain, a couple of brake blocks, cheap tires, and some workshop labor.
You will also be able to save a decent amount of cash by learning how to upgrade and take care of your MTB. Anyone who’s willing to learn has the toolkit, and willing to get their hands dirty will be able to do it, confidently.
Exercise your buying location options
If you can’t find a good trade at your local IBDs, you can try online shopping. True it is that there are great deals that you can find on the internet, there’s a flicking concern that you should be aware of in terms of buying online.
Here are some of the benefits of buying online:
You can take your time. When buying in a physical shop, you might feel pressured or overwhelmed with the different mountain bikes the shop staff is trying to offer you.
However, when you’re buying online. You can take all the time you’ll need to make a wise choice.
You can easily compare prices. There are many online bike shops that you can choose from and you can easily find which shop offers the best deal.
You can read reviews. One of the strongest testimonies that will assure you that the mountain bike is made of quality is hearing it from real customers who have already bought and used it. When you buy online, there will be reviews that you can read from. It will help you weigh whether an item will be a worthy buy or not.
Easy delivery. Online shops offer door-to-door deliveries if you don’t have time to pick up a bike in an actual shop. Online bike shopping would be a perfect mode of buying for you.
Unlike a bike bought from an IBD (Independent Bicycle Dealer) shop, you will be fully responsible for the first-required bike service you might be needed from an MTB you bought online. This will cost you an extra INR 1400- INR 3500. However, if you already know about putting an MTB together, then you are good to go.
Learn about MTBs’ framing material
The framing material of the bike will be a huge contributing factor to the MTB’s dangling price tag. A mountain bike that is made with steel and aluminum will cost around INR 20977. MTBs that fall under the low-priced range will most likely be made with aluminum tubing. When you invest in middle-priced ranged, you will start to see that the MTB is made with carbon in the fork.
The steel could be a good framing material for an MTB as long as you don’t allow it to rust. The aluminum might take hard knocks in its stride, but you also have to look carefully at it for it might become weary after 2-5 years of use.
While carbon is quality framing material, it might get cracks from careless use. We do suggest that you carefully consider the carbon material when you plan to use your MTB for more serious riding or if you plan to tackle difficult, challenging terrains.
Check the MTB’s size
Of course, the key to any successful purchase is knowing that it’ll be a good fit for you. We strongly suggest that you do not buy any bike unless you have thoroughly checked its size. Just like shopping for garments, like shoes and clothes. The sizing tends to vary depending on the product’s manufacturer.
A bike that comes with a 54cm frame could be a decent pick. This will allow you to stand by the bike with both of your feet flat on the ground. This is also a good framing size that will allow you to lift the bike when parking it and you will also be able to have a clear view of clearance.
Pick a size that will enable you to lift the front and back wheels off the ground by around 7-8 cm. There must be also some clearance between your crotch and top-tube. The majority of modern mountain bikes tend to have designs that have a sloping top-tube, which means that the frames are now in a smaller size compared to traditional MTBs.
The distance from the saddles
You will also need to carefully look at the distance from the saddle to the bars. This is one of the reasons why it’s extremely important for you to conduct a test ride, this will help you to determine if the bike of your choice will provide you comfort or not.
You can also correct and adjust the distance by watching YouTube tutorial and asking from trained shop staff, directly.
Learning how to personally position your bike is necessary, so you will have a better biking experience.
1. Roulik Inizio E-Bike
Roulik Inizio Mountain Bike is our best pick for biking aspirants who are looking for a bike that comes with super smooth gear shifts. ROULIK has always been one of the trustworthy brands when it comes to providing quality mountain bikes.
This bike may belong to the expensive-price range among the mountain bikes we have reviewed, but it’s our top choice for cyclists who are looking forward to having a unique and enjoyable mountain biking experience.
Picking this bike will allow you to tackle difficult, rigid, tight, and challenging terrains. With its 26” wheel (upgradable up to 29”), it can easily overcome stones in your way. It will allow you to perform commendable jumps on downhill areas. This will be the most suitable pick for cyclists whose height ranges from 5’4 to 6’8.
If you are looking forward to fill your weekend schedule with a lot of off-road mountain biking, you are looking at the best product to purchase.
Here are some of the other features you can enjoy with the Roulik’s Mountain Bike.
- The bike comes with a front wheel suspension which allows you to tackle various off-road obstacles, easily.
- Saves a lot of time and effort for it the product comes 85% already-assembled. You only need to perform the rest 15% with a comprehensive guide to follow.
- Parts like nuts are not rust resistant.
- It is an aluminum mountain bike
- It comes with three driving modes which are
Pedal assist mode– Motor is actuated on pedaling, 5 level digital gears.
Throttle Mode- Ride the bicycle just like a scooter by twisting the throttle
Manual Mode- Conventional mode for a fun riding.
- -comes with a front wheel suspension
- -the set is adjustable
- -come with upgradable tire size
- -suits cyclists who are at 5’4 to 6’8 in height
- It has an LED Headlight other safety features like Digital PIN, E Brake.
- the frame is made with steel, you will need to carefully take care of it so it will not rust
- not suitable for cyclists who have a smaller or petite body frame
- a bit pricey.
2. Montra Helicon Disc Cycle
The Montra Helicon Disc Cycle ideal our best choice for cyclists who are just beginning to learn the loopholes of mountain biking. It’s a quality product that can provide total comfort for the rider, the frame size is suitable for riders who are in between 5’8 to 6’5 in height. The seat’s adjustable and comes with both front and back reflectors.
- The allow cage pedals provide better quality an can last for years, perfect for riders who plan to do a lot of mountain biking activities.
- The bike already comes 85% already-assembled, you just need to perform the remaining 15% by following a step-by-step guide.
- This bike belongs to mid-range price mountain bike and it’s best when it comes to comfort and quality.
- The bike is equipped with 27.5” tire size, which is perfect for any rider’s body type, this is a perfect tire size to tackle rigid and tight terrains.
- fits all cyclist’s profile
- comfortable and perfect to use for beginners
- the seat is easy to adjust
- perfect for long-distance terrains (around 7-10 km distance ride)
- comes with both rear and front reflectors
- commendable design, most suitable for adult users
- not for cyclists who are 5”6 and below
3. Sturdy Bikes Mountain Carbon Steel Fat Bike
Are you looking for a mountain bike that will allow you to accelerate and decelerate instantly? Then you are looking at a decent bike to consider.
The Sturdy MTB is our best quality and affordable mountain bike. It falls under our mid-price range mountain bikes. It comes with a durable and reliable speed gear system and perfect for downhill biking locations.
- This bike comes with a 21-speed gear system, which allows you to accelerate fast.
- It is equipped with both front and rear suspension, perfect for difficult terrains and rigid biking locations.
- The bikes come with 26” tire size, which could is suitable for cyclists who have a smaller body frame.
- perfect for any cyclist frame
- provide easy maneuverability
- allows the rider to speed up fast
- The bikes come with complementary accessories like mudguard set.
- not the best bike you can settle for in terms of uphill biking locations, but upgrading its tire size to 27” will be a good remedy
4. Sturdy Bikes Fat Mountain Bike
Another bike that belongs to our mid-price range quality mountain bikes is a cycle that belongs to the Sturdy brand.
It’s our best bike when it comes to easy gear shifting.
The sturdy brand has always been one of the leading labels in terms of bikes that are made with top quality and compelling durability.
- It comes with front and rear disk brakes
- comes with free complementary accessories
- perfect for long-distance rides (preferably paved tracks)
- comes with a safety lock
- compelling design
- can provide effective braking.
- The bike comes with a suspension fork, that gives you better maneuverability in difficult terrains
- It comes with a 21-speed gear system that allows accelerating, easily
- The frame is made with carbon, which makes it lighter in weight
- The bike is featured with a safety lock, ringing bell, and water bottle holder
- The bike has an 18” frame, which makes it perfect for shorter cyclists (5’5 to 5’3)
- its tire size is standard 26” which is not the best in tackling rigid off-road terrains.
5. Sunbird Mountain Bike
The Sunbird MTB is our best comfort mountain bike for cyclists who are just beginning to learn how to do proper mountain biking.
Bikes from the Sunbird brand has always been known for its quality specs in terms of rim, brakes, pedal, and gears. This bike belongs to our low-price range of mountain bikes, yet its features are astounding and compelling.
- comes with a suspension fork
- comfortable handles
- can provide effective braking
- light in weight.
- The bike comes with a pair of quality handle meant for more comfortable and softer grips
- The bikes have a decent 21-speed gear system
- The V-brake alloy level allows the cyclist to feel secure with effecting braking.
- not the best bike for tacking extremely rigid and difficult terrains.
6. Dexter Front Suspension 24-Speed Mountain Bike
This amazing mountain bike is probably one of the best bikes that you can get in the low-priced range. It has a nice aluminum frame that is not heavy nor too light. Riding this bike across rough terrains is not a problem at all.
You can count on its durable build and its front suspension to get you through easily. Weight is actually one of the most crucial features on an off-road mountain bike.
You don’t want your bike to be too light that it just bounces when hitting those rocks. Also, the bike shouldn’t be too heavy that it is hard to control.
- Dexter Front Suspension 24-Speed Mountain Bike comes with a wheel size of 26 inches.
- It is one of the most popular preferences of off-road riders due to its maneuverability.
- It also works well for people with a height of 5-6.2 feet.
- Comes with a high-performance front suspension
- Reliable front and rear disk brakes
- Smooth trigger shifting
- This aluminum frame is the best material of choicer for making lightweight bikes.
- Comes with both a front suspension which is great for off-road riding
- Designed for short and tall riders
- Durable aluminum frame
- High-performance brakes
- Durable rear gear shifter.
- some may prefer a heavier bike
7. Being Human BH12 E-Cycle
Being Human BH12 E-Cycle is the bike for you if you are not really planning to drive on highly rough terrains. It is great for excise and recreational purposes. Since it is lightweight, you won’t have much problem with maneuverability.
However, make no mistake, this bike is also capable on rough terrains with its high-performance and adjustable front suspension. Even if the road is bumpy, you won’t experience any discomfort.
- One of the cool features of this bike is its sturdy design and LED headlight. You can use it even on poorly-lighten roads. Who knows? Maybe you will end up driving in the road later than expected.
- Have a durable lightweight steel frame and quality design
- Only need about 3-4 hours of charging time
- Comes with an LED display for battery level
- Adjustable front suspension and a one year warranty for battery, motor and controller
- The two modes, which are manual mode and throttle mode provides a lot of comfort to the user. Throttle mode allows you to ride the bike without pedaling for about 40kms when the battery is fully charged.
- Quick charging time and long usage time
- Durable frame and build
- Along with LED headlights, LED display is provided which shows the battery life and the voltage mounted on the handlebar.
- Easy to use Shimano 7 speed gearbox.
- Build quality of insulation and cables could be improved.
8. Gogo A1 Balzac Mountain Bicycle
If you want a bicycle that will let you ride around rough terrains without worrying about bumps and rocks, this one is for you. At this price point, it actually offers some nice features. The high carbon steel can be both heavy and durable.
However, if you are planning a long rough terrain, you shouldn’t be investing too much on light bikes. Mountain bikes that are too lightweight are hard to control when driving on rough terrains.
The 26-inch magnesium wheel is average, to say the least. It just works fine on any terrain. Its size is standard for mountain bikes.
- It comes with front rear disc brakes
- The wheel size is standard for mountain bikes which makes it versatile
- Durable high carbon steel for long-lasting performance
- Strong magnesium wheels absorbs vibration effectively.
- It has a sleek and stylish look
- Vibration absorbing magnesium wheels
- Average weight carbon steel frame
- High-quality 21 speed gear
- Great design.
- Some may prefer a lighter frame weight.
9. Revin Bikes 21 Speed Mountain Bike
Revin Bikes 21 Speed Mountain Bike is perfect for you if you want a lightweight mountain bike. Sure, driving the bike through long distances will consume much of your energy. But, it is more exhausting if you are using a heavy bike.
You will be drenching yourself with sweat. A heavy bike obviously requires more paddling strength and maneuverability. It is only good if you are planning to lose weight by riding a bike.
If you just want it for recreational purposes and is planning to enjoy the scenery around the mountains, a lighter bike is more appropriate. This is where Revin Bikes 21 Speed Mountain Bike shines.
- Lightweight and durable aluminum 6061 frame
- Comes with double disc brakes
- Durable Kenda tires
- Comes with Shimano gearset.
- Lightweight and durable
- Easy to assemble
- High-performance brakes
- Great deal for the price
- Simple design and easy to maintain.
- Not highly suitable for rough terrains
- Roadmill Astrodon Matt Red 21 Speed Hardtail Mountain Bicycle.
10. Roadmill Astrodon Matt Red 21 Speed Hardtail Mountain Bicycle
Are you looking for a mountain bike that will let you drive through mountains and other rough terrains without being too costly? If yes, then Roadmill Astrodon Matt Red 21 Speed Hardtail Mountain Bicycle is one of the top bikes that we highly recommend.
The steel components make it a bit heavy though. But this steel frame is top-notch when it comes to durability. It has commendable strength and endurance of long usage. You won’t have to worry about your bike falling apart while you are in the middle of nowhere. Also, a heavier bike works better when you are driving on rough terrains.
- About already 85% is already assembled after receiving the package
- Made of durable carbon-steel frame
- Comes with plastic pedals and reflectors
- Recommended for riders with a height between 5 feet to 6 feet and 4 inches
- High-performance front suspension.
- High-quality and affordable mountain bike
- Durable steel frame
- Adjustable seat for different riding styles
- Ideal for most cyclist’s heights
- Good front suspension.
- A bit heavy
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to consider getting the suspension?
We personally suggest that the suspension feature is only worth getting if you are going to perform a lot of off-road riding. Take some time and ask yourself your purpose of buying an MTB. If you want to use it for leisure-time off-roading, then you definitely need to consider getting an MTB that comes with suspension.
But just do note that the suspension is going to add extra weight on the bike, which will affect the maneuverability of the MTB especially if you’re going to travel in a hilly area.
What’s the difference between full suspension and hardtail?
You’ve probably heard about full suspension and hardtail features of MTB, yet you don’t know the difference. Most MTBs have built-in suspension, this allows the bike to roll over on both paved and unpaved grounds.
The Full suspension feature of the bike also functions as to maintain the traction on descents and ascents of the bike by absorbing the force that is generated from the jumps and drops.
The most typical look of full suspension bikes is having forks at the front and a shock at the rear. This will allow the MTB rider to cover the technical terrain with faster speed and greater confidence.
On the other hand, hardtails as it name suggests to have a sturdy and rigid rear and a set of forks.
What do you think is the perfect tire size?
It really depends on the kind of terrain that you plan to ride on, your body profile, and your personal preference. Among the 3 different wheel sizes, just do note that the bigger the wheels’ size, the more traction and more difficult it is for you to maneuver the bike in tight, rigid, and twisting trails.
Wheels that fall under the 27.5” size will give you more functionality and better maneuverability compared to 29” wheel size.
On the other hand, the 26” wheel size is the most dominant and most popular wheel size, but most MTB riders prefer to upgrade it to 27.5” for more rigid terrains.
Can I take it for a test ride?
MTB may come from different price ranges, when you are about to put a lot of money for one, it normally just makes sense if you take the bike for some test. Just do note that there are many bike shops that will display a schedule of their demo day (usually on weekends).
On demo days, you will be able to see a wide range of bikes on offer. Taking the bike on a demo fleet may require you to pay a fee or deposit some cash. Some will even require you to leave your personal identification card, which is completely understandable– they want to make sure that they’ll get the bike back, after all.
We personally recommend you to take out different bikes, this is for you to feel the differences and for you to find what’s best and what’s right for you. Meanwhile, if you are planning to do online shopping for your MTB, it is best if you read a lot of consumer guide and reviews about the particular bike, so you can make sure that you are making the right choice. Sure, you can return the MTB if you don’t like it, but it’ll cost you time, money, and effort.
Shopping online could be the best method if you are already eyeing on a specific MTB that you 100% would like to have.
What is the best bike type for an all-purpose riding?
We personally recommend for you to go for trail bikes. This type will be the best option for all-purpose riding. Trail bikes are considered reliable and capable at climbing and going down on descending slopes. A suitable bike type for wild singletrack and trail centers.
Are MTBs expensive?
Mountain bikes are available in different price ranges in India. Investing in a more expensive MTB will mean more safety functions and better features. MTBs from low-price range cost around INR 14000 While mid-price MTBS ranges around INR 17481.25- INR 24473. Anything around INR 24473.75 and up is considered as high-priced MTBs.
You can get a decent entry-level MTB with hardtail suspension at around INR 13985 to INR 17841.25. While getting you can get a full-suspension MTB for around INR 20977 or more.
Yes, MTB can get really pricey and expensive. Setting a budget would help you get the right bike at a reasonable price tag.
Is it important to consider the MTB’s weight?
Yes, you have to keep in mind that the MTB’s weight will affect your maneuverability. And strength is an important factor to ensure your safety while traveling on your terrain. When your MTB is flimsy, it will easily tip off on random rocks and might cause imbalance while you’re trying to control your MTB.
As you can see the weight of your MTB will affect your steering accuracy, speed, and riding confidence. Also, you need to consider your profile when considering the MTB’s weight. We suggest that you don’t go for heavier bikes if you have a smaller body frame.
What’s the best bike type for traveling long distances?
We’ll have to recommend enduro and all-mountain bikes when it comes to long-distance terrains. This type of bike is designed for terrains that come in large distances. It’s perfect in terms of technical climbs and descents.
The enduro bikes have slack head angles that range around 65 to 66 degrees that, which gives reliable traction during climbs. The suspension travel usually ranges from 140mm – 160mm.
What’s the best bike for downhill tracks?
If you like going downhill fast and play along with big obstacles like drops, rock gardens, and blocks, then the DH bikes would be a suitable choice for you. The DH bikes have a specific suspension feature that helps you have stability when it comes to tackling stability on terrains.
Which is better a modern or a vintage road bike?
There have been many articles comparing vintage road bike from modern carbon MTB. According to people who have tested it, the vintage road bike performed badly compared to modern MTBs. Although carbon bikes have lighter frames, it doesn’t really make much difference from the vintage road bike when it comes to “stiffness feature”.
Just take note that the mountain bikes are meant for tackling more difficult terrains, while vintage road bikes is most suitable when you’re going to ride it on paved pathways.
Why get yourself a mountain bike (MTB)?
More and more people are now getting themselves in different sports like mountain biking. But what does owning an MTB will mean to you? If you compare MTBs to more traditional road bikes, it can provide better climbing and acceleration, lighter in weight, and has a better design. Most mountain bikes have advanced feature that will allow you to tackle rocky terrains. It can also be used as a mode of transportation to work.
There are many purposes on why people indulge themselves in mountain biking. The most common reason is to tone, to build, and to strengthen their muscles. You will be able to get the maximum benefits out of mountain biking when you ride on it, regularly.
Mountain biking mainly focuses on toning the muscles on your buttocks, legs, and thighs. It’s also a great way to burn extra calories.
It can come as a huge challenge to find the best deal with hundreds of choices to pick from. But at the end of the day, what’s important is that you find a bike that is fun and safe to ride on.
The key is making sure that your purpose of buying an MTB is in sync with the actual bike that you’re purchasing. If you are looking for a decent bike, yet very affordable– our best budget, “Dexter MTB” is a perfect choice for you. It comes with a 24-speed gear system and sturdy framing.
We have included the best quality, best comfort, best budget, top gear system, and a lot more in our reviews. So, you can have an instant bigger picture of every MTB product we have enlisted under our top 10.