Best Microwave Ovens Under 6000 INR
When we are cooking foods, we want to make sure that we can cook it with quality and much quicker. Microwave oven helps with preparing the food much quicker. You have to put the uncooked food or the ones that need reheating making everything hassle-free. There are even different types of Microwave available Solo Microwave, convection etc, you can find one that meets your need.
However, you might think that the prices of microwave ovens are too high for you, but that notion is entirely incorrect. We will prove you that as we will go through the list of various budget-friendly microwave ovens that are under 6000 rupees. You might not get many options of convection microwave ovens as they are slightly on the higher side. Check out microwave ovens under 8000 for more options.
You will find a comprehensive buyers guide, FAQ on microwave ovens and why should we buy a budget-friendly microwave oven, Features and Attributes That You Can Expect from a Microwave Oven Under 6000 Inr
Top 5 Microwave Ovens Under 6000 INR
Why Should We Buy a Budget-Friendly Microwave Oven?
Saves us money
by buying a microwave oven that is less than 6000 rupees you can save a lot of money. The money saved can be used for other important things as well. However, be sure that the low price of the oven will not compromise its quality and features.
More energy efficient
budget-friendly microwave ovens often have a smaller motor, which makes them consume lesser electricity compared to the top of the line models.
microwave ovens quickly and easily cook foods without any hassles just put the food that needs to be cooked or heated inside then set the temperature accordingly.
by using a microwave oven, you can lessen your workload because you will just put the food inside the oven and you are good to go.
Safe to use
instead of using an LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas), by using a microwave oven, there is a lesser chance for you to catch fire on your house.
Features and Attributes That You Can Expect from a Microwave Oven Under 6000 Inr?
this is primarily expected, but even though it is in the low budget price range, you must still compare its price with other brands to get the best deal possible.
Auto cook feature
gives you the privilege to set the proper levels of temperature according to the specific food that you will cook. This provides accuracy which will result in better tasting foods and lesser headaches of manually estimating the temperatures required for your food.
Size and weight
most of the microwave ovens under 6000 INR expect that the size and weight are tolerable to bear and will not interfere with its functions.
Quick defrost mode
you do not have to wait for a long time before the ice melts from the foods that just came from the freezer.
it is always great for a product to have freebies included in the deal because it makes you get a better deal and make the most out of your money.
Decent Maximum capacity
most of these microwave ovens have a 2 liters and above maximum capacity.
an added safety feature because it gives you a hint if the oven has finished cooking or heating your foods, preventing you from forgetting your task.
this mainly applies to the body and electrical components of the microwave oven. Most of the microwave ovens in this price range have this kind of attribute.
it is common on the microwave ovens on this price range to consume lesser electricity because they are less powerful than the more expensive ones.
it protects the appliance from overheat and power surge, you can mostly find it on microwave ovens in this price range.
a product that has good warranty terms is truly awesome because it will protect you in case there is an issue with the item.
Tips to Buying a Good Microwave Oven Under 6000 Inr
- Since you are buying a microwave oven in a low price range, see to it if it has passed several standard checks to ensure that it meets the standards of quality.
- Stick to your budget because you can find various selections of good microwave ovens on the low price range.
- Get to know the features better so that you will not regret buying that certain microwave oven.
- Check if it is easy to use so that you will not have a hard time when you are using it.
- Know the microwave oven if it is noisy or not because a noisy microwave oven is annoying to use.
- Do a comparison on their electricity consumption because as much as possible we want to save electricity.
- See to it that it has a long power cord so that you can use it even if it is far from the power outlet.
- Check the control knob or its touch panel if they are responsive.
- Always keep in mind, the number of people in your household so that you can come up with a decision on how much capacity do you need.
- Always use the vessels suitable for microwave ovens to avoid any disasters.
- Know your purpose. Why are you buying a microwave? Are you buying it for reheat purpose than go for solo microwave ovens, If you are buying it for multi-purpose go for convection microwave oven, if you are buying it for baking go for baking ovens.
1. Bajaj Grill Microwave Oven – Superb Quality on a Budget
When it comes to microwave ovens, we must ensure that it is made of high-quality components because the safety of our family is at stake here. In this list, you will find the most affordable microwave ovens in the market, and the good thing is they are all reliable.
It does not mean that the product has a low price; their quality is not desirable at all simply because there are products that combine affordability and quality.
Just like this grill microwave oven, Bajaj 20 L Grill Microwave Oven, it has outstanding features that will truly make your cooking experience awesome.
Its endurance comes from the powder coated iron on its surface that ensures that it is protected from rust and deterioration. Aside from that, since it is made by Bajaj rest assured that its electronic components are well-built as well.
- Maximum Capacity – 20 liters
- Power consumption – 1200 watts
- Warranty – 1 year on product
- Power level adjuster – with this feature, you will have the ability to set the temperature according to your needs and preferences.
- Multi-stage cooking feature – this allows you to cook numerous kinds of foods in this oven giving you a lot of freedom in preparing what you want.
- Cooking time alarm – allows you to set a time alarm for you not to forget what you are cooking, making it safe even for first-time users.
- Thermal fuse feature – this feature protects this oven from overheating or power surges.
- It has a superbly affordable price that will make it fit your budget.
- Since it has a smooth surface, you can clean it easily whenever you need to.
- The design is truly outstanding and will add up a lot of awesomeness to your kitchen or dining room.
- It has no complex mechanisms which make it easy to use.
- This microwave oven has a large window which gives you the privilege to view what’s going on inside while you are cooking something.
- The control knob is comfortable to grip and turn.
- it comes with defrost feature which helps in heating the frozen food
- The power consumption is pretty high.
2. BPL Convection Microwave Oven – Outstanding Energy Efficiency
There is nothing more irresistible than a convection microwave oven that has a low price tag. Simply because convection microwave ovens produce a premium feel on the foods that we are baking or cooking.
When it comes to convection microwave ovens, BPL 20 L Convection Microwave Oven is a great choice for you to have in your kitchen. It offers a lot of features that will make you want to use it more.
This convection microwave oven has a touch keypad, which makes it easier for you to set the options according to your needs and preferences. Aside from that, it is loaded with more features that will make your baking, reheating, etc. more memorable.
- Maximum capacity – 20 liters which is Perfect for bachelors or small families
- Multipurpose used – can be utilized for baking, grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Warranty – 1 year on product and magnetron
- Package includes – microwave oven, warranty card, and user manual.
- Power consumption – 800 watts
- Quick defrost mode – it removes the icy surface on your foods that just came out from the freezer much quicker and hassle-free.
- It is made of stainless steel material to ensure that it won’t rust.
- This microwave oven has an auto cook feature that will give you peace of mind that it will not overcook or undercook your foods. It also gives you a guarantee that you will not forget to turn off your oven, making everything safe.
- Despite that it is a convection microwave oven, the price is significantly low, which will save you a lot of money.
- When it comes to energy efficiency, this microwave oven is the best because it can surely save you a lot of money on your electricity bills.
- The smart power feature will set the power of the microwave oven according to the needs of the food so that it will have a more desirable outcome.
- The package comes with a free complimentary recipe book that you can use to guide you in cooking your favorite dishes.
- It heats up quickly, which will cook your food faster than normal because its materials are a good conductor of heat
- The exterior is known for its durability because it has a protective coating that makes it scratch-resistant.
- Sometimes the panel auto clicks from micro to convection mode.
3. Samsung Solo Microwave Oven – Great Maximum Capacity & Design
Most of the time, we tend to be busy on the everyday tasks that we have; that’s why the quality of our meals is compromised. Some of us do not even have time to eat when the schedule is hectic.
Worry no more, because solo microwave ovens are invented and they are good for basic functionalities. You will never think again that cooking is stressful work to do. It is easy to use and at the same time efficient, which will result in more desirable food.
Aside from that, it has a sleek and stylish design that will add up some awesomeness to your kitchen or dining room. But before you decide, let us discuss its other features below to help you with your decision if you will buy it or not.
- Color – black
- Package includes – microwave, turntable, and manual
- Warranty – 1 year on product and five years on the magnetron
- Maximum capacity – 23 liters
- The material used – ceramic
- Voltage – 230 volts
- Easy touch buttons –without difficulty, you can set the unit depending on your needs and liking because of its user-friendly touch buttons.
- Large window – allows you to see what’s going on while you are cooking or heating your foods.
- It saves a lot of electricity because it gives your food a longer shelf life than usual with the use of its keep warm feature.
- The door handle is really easy to grip, making it hassle-free for you to open and close the door of the oven.
- It does not emit harmful chemicals that are truly safe for human’s health and our environment.
- The façade of this oven has an LED display that lets you view what’s happening in the oven’s interior.
- It has premium features that will give you lots of convenience while using it.
- It has great insulation, which ensures that the microwave oven will not increase the temperature of your kitchen or dining area.
- This oven has no complexities making it user-friendly and fun to use.
- It has an expensive price tag.
4. Panasonic Solo Microwave Oven – Amazing Cooking Options
A product that came from a trusted brand is truly reliable because it is created meticulously and tested to perfection. When it comes to solo microwave ovens, Panasonic will get you more excited because its NN-ST266BFDG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven is one of the best out there.
It has a sleek exterior, which is the primary factor why it is pleasing to the eyes. Not only that, most importantly, it has great features that will make your experience better.
To back up my claims with regards to its features, we will further discuss it below.
- Maximum capacity – 20 liters
- Warranty – 1 year on product
- Control Type – touch keypad
- Power consumption – 800 watt
- Package includes – microwave oven, warranty card, and user manual
- It possesses five power levels that give you the privilege to select the level that is suitable for what you are cooking.
- It has a child-lock feature that protects your child from harm while you are cooking or heating something.
- The multistage cooking gives your food a better texture and taste.
- It makes everything easier because of its 51-auto cook menus because you’ll choose the options according to the food that you will cook so that everything will be automated.
- This microwave oven rapidly heats the food, which will give you the privilege to save a lot of time and effort.
- It has a compact size making it fit on limited spaces and transfer its location without having a hard time.
- This solo microwave oven is easy to clean because of its smooth surface and no hard to reach areas.
- A little bit harder to use compared to other brands.
5. IFB Solo Microwave Oven – Highly Durable and Easy to Use
Solo microwave ovens are known for their reliability when it comes to doing basic tasks in cooking and heating our foods. By having them in your home, you are truly doing yourself a lot of favor because it speeds up your cooking tasks tremendously.
We want to suggest to you a solo microwave oven that will bring you to new heights of satisfaction. It is made by IFB, which is a known Indian brand and has been around for several decades already.
They have this IFB 20 L Solo Microwave Oven 20PM-MEC1, that will surely exceed your expectations. Despite its low price, it is jam-packed with features that will make your life easier. To check its other features allow us to discuss it further to you to see if this microwave oven is the best one for you.
- Warranty – 1 year on product and three years on magnetron and cavity
- Control type – mechanical
- Power consumption – 1200 watts
- The material used – stainless steel on the body and hard plastic on the handle.
- Responsive turntable system – provides you a stress-free experience because its turntable is well-built and will not deteriorate easily.
- Defrost feature – gone are the days when you have to wait for your frozen foods to melt its icy surface manually because this feature will do it for you quickly saving you a lot of time and effort.
- Cook timer and cooking end signal – gives you a hint of what’s going on with the food that you are cooking or heating inside your microwave oven.
- It is superbly safe to use because it has an integrated door safety lock system that will keep you and your kids away from harm.
- The oven window lets you view what’s happening inside the oven, making you aware of your food’s situation at all times.
- It has a user-friendly control panel that lets you use the oven without any difficulties.
- The waveguide ensures that the microwave radiation is not distorted while in motion. As a result, your food will have a better texture and taste.
- It’s auto-cook settings, and flexi power control will give you a privilege to use a preset configuration on the specific dish that you will cook, making everything accurate and easy.
- Is a smooth surface makes it easier for you to wipe it off when it is dirty?
- It is made of high-quality materials that ensure that it will not deteriorate easily even if you use it every day.
- It is a little bit noisy while in use.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are low budget microwave ovens durable?
Yes, the only difference of low budget microwave ovens from the premium ones is the features. When it comes to the components, there is no significant difference that’s why you do not have to worry of any premature breakdowns.
2. What are the best brands for microwave ovens in India?
When it comes to local brands, Bajaj and IFB are remarkable. However, if you are into foreign brands, Panasonic and Samsung are known for their credibility because they are famous brands globally.
3. Is there a huge difference when it comes to features of low budget microwave ovens and the ones that have a high price tag?
Answers: Yes, when it comes to features because ovens in the low price range typically contain basic functionalities only.
4. Is it safe to buy a microwave oven on online websites?
Yes, be sure that it comes from highly-reputable websites such as Amazon.in.
5. Can you also reheat your foods on a grill microwave oven?
Yes, as long as it is a microwave oven, it can reheat and cook foods. Although a microwave oven has different types, it possesses the same purpose, which is to produce heat.
6. Are these budget microwave ovens suitable for long-term use?
Yes, there is no significant difference in the electronic components of the cheap ones and the expensive ones.
7. Is it possible for me to get a microwave oven with a touch panel on this price range?
Yes, some brands have a touch panel on their models despite the low price.
See? You do not need that much money to avail a microwave oven, with proper knowledge you can get the most out of your money.
We already researched for you right now, what you need to do is to examine the options that we gave you to help you in your decision-making when buying.
We are happy to impart our knowledge to you regarding the various microwave ovens that are budget-friendly, and we wish you all the best!