Best Microwave Ovens Under 6000 INR
Does your eagerness and enthusiasm for preparing scrumptious delicacies die down the moment you think of the costs of high-end microwave ovens? Don’t hold yourself back as you don’t need to spend a fortune for getting your hands at the microwave oven.
You can get a high-quality and efficient microwave oven at an affordable cost of under Rs 6000. Thus, you can bring forth your exceptional culinary skills and prepare amazing dishes with help from the microwave oven.
A microwave oven opens up the door of creative cooking and presents countless possibilities of preparing varied dishes of almost all the world’s cuisines.
Designed for complementing the needs of a modern-day kitchen, a microwave oven adds vibrancy to your cooking and sparks a million ideas for creating soul-satisfying recipes.
In this review you will read about a buyers guide, FAQ, why should we buy a budget-friendly microwave oven, Features and Attributes That You Can Expect from a Microwave Oven Under 6000 INR.
Top 7 Microwave Ovens Under 6000 INR in India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
Great Maximum Capacity & Design
Superb Quality on a Budget
Superb Quality on a Budget
Outstanding Energy Efficiency
Best Intelligent Product
Amazing Cooking Options
Highly Durable and Easy to Use
Why Should We Buy a Budget-Friendly Microwave Oven?
Saves us money
By buying a microwave oven that is less than 6000 rupees, you can save a lot of money. The money saved can be used for other important things as well. However, be sure that the oven’s low price will not compromise on its quality and features.
More energy efficient
Budget-friendly microwave ovens often have a smaller motor, making them consume lesser electricity than the top of the line models.
Microwave ovens quickly and easily cook food without any hassle. You just put the food that needs to be cooked or heated inside and then set the temperature accordingly.
Using a microwave oven, you can lessen your workload because you will just put the food inside the oven and you are good to go.
Safe to use
Instead of using an LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas), there is a lesser chance of any fire accident to take place by using a microwave oven.
Features and Attributes That You Can Expect from a Microwave Oven Under 6000 INR
This is primarily expected, but even though it is in the low budget price range, you must still compare its price with other brands to get the best deal possible.
Auto cook feature
It gives you the privilege to set the proper temperature levels according to the specific food that you will cook. This provides accuracy, resulting in better tasting foods and lesser headaches of manually estimating the temperatures required for your food.
Size and weight
Most of the microwave ovens under 6000 INR have a tolerable size and weight and will not interfere with any functions.
Quick defrost mode
You do not have to wait for a long time before the ice melts from the foods that just came from the freezer.
It is always great for a product to have freebies included in the deal because it makes you get a better deal and make the most out of your money.
Decent Maximum capacity
Most of these microwave ovens have a 2 litres and above maximum capacity.
An added safety feature because it lets you know when the food is done being cooked or heated.
This mainly applies to the body and electrical components of the microwave oven. Most of the microwave ovens in this price range have this kind of attribute.
It is common that the microwave ovens on this price range to consume lesser electricity because they are less powerful than the more expensive ones.
It protects the appliance from overheat and power surge. You can mostly find it on microwave ovens in this price range.
A product with good warranty terms is truly awesome because it will protect you if there is an issue with the item.
Tips to Buying a Good Microwave Oven Under 6000 INR
- Since you are buying a microwave oven in a low price range, see to it if it has passed several standard checks to ensure that it meets quality standards.
- Stick to your budget because you can find good microwave ovens’ various selections on the low price range.
- Get to know the features better so that you will not regret buying that certain microwave oven.
- Check if it is easy to use not to have a hard time when you are using it.
- Find out if the microwave oven if it is noisy or not because a noisy microwave oven is annoying to use.
- Make a comparison of their electricity consumption because we want to save electricity.
- See to it that it has a long power cord so that you can use it even if it is far from the power outlet.
- Check the control knob or its touch panel if they are responsive.
- Always keep in mind the number of people in your household to come up with a decision on how much capacity you need.
- Always use the vessels suitable for microwave ovens to avoid any disasters.
- Know your purpose. Why are you buying a microwave? Are you buying it for reheat purpose than go for solo microwave ovens? If you are buying it for multi-purpose go for convection microwave oven, buy it for baking, go for a baking oven.
7 Best Microwave Ovens Under 6000 INR
1. Samsung Solo Microwave Oven
Most of the time, we tend to be busy with the everyday tasks that we have; that’s why our meals’ quality is compromised. Some of us do not even have time to eat when the schedule is hectic.
Worry no more, because solo microwave ovens are good for basic functionalities. You will never think again that cooking is stressful work to do. It is easy to use and at the same time efficient to use, which will result in more desirable food.
Aside from that, it has a sleek and stylish design that will add up some awesomeness to your kitchen or dining room. But before you decide, let us discuss its other features below to help you with your decision if you will buy it or not.
- Colour – black
- Package includes – microwave, turntable, and manual
- Warranty – 1 year on product and five years on the magnetron
- Maximum capacity – 23 litres
- The material used – ceramic
- Voltage – 230 volts
- Easy touch buttons –You can set the temperature and time easily by the press of a button
- Large window – Allows you to see what’s going on while cooking or heating your foods.
- It saves a lot of electricity because it keeps your food warm for a long time with its keep warm feature
- The door handle is effortless to grip, making it hassle-free for you to open and close
- It does not emit harmful chemicals making it safe for human health and our environment
- The façade of this oven has an LED display that lets you view what’s happening in the oven’s interior
- It has premium features that will give you lots of conveniences while using it
- It has great insulation, which ensures that the microwave oven will not increase the temperature of your kitchen or dining area
- This oven is straightforward to use making it user-friendly
- It is only just within your budget
2. AmazonBasics 20 L Solo Microwave
AmazonBasics 20 litre microwave, is a solo microwave that is engineered for making your daily cooking special and convenient. You can prepare your favourite dishes like vegetable curries, pasta, rice, etc; by investing minimal time and effort.
This microwave features an easy-to-clean interior cavity, efficient design, and long-lasting mechanical dials. It helps you to bring various innovations in your cooking style and experiment with new dishes.
It comes with a 20-litre capacity that makes it an ideal microwave for fulfilling the cooking needs of a family of 2-3 members. It enables you to perform basic microwave operations like cooking, defrosting, re-heating, etc.
- It comes with a counter-top installation that can be easily placed in compact spaces within your kitchen
- It features a robust re-heating function that helps you to re-heat your daily dishes like curries, rice, cooked veggies, roti, and even chai in minutes
- It comes with high-quality mechanical dials that provide convenient usage and long-lasting life
- It features 5 power levels so that you can adjust the power as per the requirements of your recipe for ensuring precise cooking and perfect taste
- It has a Defrost function that allows you to thaw frozen foods of different weights by using adjustable time settings
- It offers hassle-free and paperless warranty claim procedure. It provides a 3-year warranty on the magnetron and a 1-year warranty on the product from the date of purchase
- It features an elegant and simple design that improves the beauty of your kitchen
- It comes with an easy-to-clean interior cavity that ensures optimal cleanliness and hygiene
- It has a timer function that helps you to track the progress of cooked or heated dishes
- The timer signals the end of the cooking time and thereby helps you to prepare perfectly cooked food. It avoids the episodes of over-cooked or burned food
- It provides noiseless cooking as compared to other microwaves
- It is not suitable for grilling or baking activities
3. Bajaj Grill Microwave Oven
When it comes to microwave ovens, we must ensure that it is made of high-quality components because our family’s safety is at stake here. In this list, you will find the most affordable microwave ovens in the market, and the good thing is they are all reliable.
It does not mean that the product has a low price, so their quality is not desirable. These are products that combine affordability and quality.
Just like the Bajaj 20 L Grill Microwave Oven, it has outstanding features that will truly make your cooking experience awesome.
Its endurance comes from the powder-coated iron on its surface that ensures that it is protected from rust and deterioration.
Aside from that, since it is made by Bajaj rest assured that its electronic components are well-built.
- Maximum Capacity – 20 litres
- Power consumption – 1200 watts
- Warranty – 1 year on product
- Power level adjuster – With this feature, you will have the ability to set the temperature according to your needs and preferences
- Multi-stage cooking feature – This allows you to cook numerous kinds of foods in this oven giving you a lot of freedom in preparing what you want
- Cooking time alarm – Allows you to set a time alarm for you not to forget what you are cooking, making it safe even for first-time users.
- Thermal fuse feature – this feature protects this oven from overheating or power surges
- It has a superbly affordable price that will make it fit your budget
- Since it has a smooth surface, you can clean it easily whenever you need to
- The design is truly outstanding and will add up a lot of awesomeness to your kitchen or dining room
- It has no complex mechanisms which make it easy to use
- This microwave oven has a large window that gives you the privilege to view what’s going on inside while cooking something.
- The control knob is comfortable to grip and turn
- It comes with a defrost feature which helps in heating the frozen food
- The power consumption is pretty high
4. BPL Convection Microwave Oven
There is nothing more irresistible than a convection microwave oven that has a low price tag.
When it comes to convection microwave ovens, BPL 20 L Convection Microwave Oven is an excellent choice for you to have in your kitchen. It offers a lot of features that will make you want to use it more.
This convection microwave oven has a touch keypad, making it easier for you to set the options according to your needs and preferences.
- Maximum capacity – 20 litres which is perfect for bachelors or small families
- Multipurpose used – can be utilised for baking, grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Warranty – 1 year on product and magnetron
- Package includes – microwave oven, warranty card, and user manual.
- Power consumption – 800 watts
- Quick defrost mode – it removes the icy surface on your food that just came out from the freezer
- It is made of stainless steel material to ensure that it won’t rust
- This microwave oven has an auto cook feature that will give you peace of mind not to overcook or undercook your food.
- Despite being a convection microwave oven, the price is significantly low
- When it comes to energy efficiency, this microwave oven can surely save you a lot of money on your electricity bills
- The smart power feature will set the power of the microwave oven according to the needs of the food so that it will have a more desirable outcome
- The package comes with a free complimentary recipe book that you can use to guide you in cooking your favourite dishes
- It heats your food quickly
- The exterior is known for its durability because it has a protective coating that makes it scratch-resistant
- Sometimes the panel auto clicks from micro to convection mode
5. LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven
If you are looking for an option to replace your stoves and burners, you should try using a microwave at your home because it makes cooking much easier and simpler.
LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven comes along with a wide range of features. The highlight being Intelligent-wave Technology, which ensures that your cooking is done healthy and easy. Let us have a look at all the other features of this product.
- This product is designed with the Intelligent-wave technology that ensures the heat is transferred all around the corners to ensure better and healthier cooking inside
- It is an energy-efficient product because it turns off the display when the unit is not active for 5 minutes, thus decreasing your electricity bill
- It comes with an Auto cook menu where you just need to press the dish you want to cook and press the Start button. Now fulfil all your cravings in just a few clicks
- For those people who are calorie and health-conscious, it comes with a variety of auto cook menu which is specially designed for these people as it prepares healthy food
- It has an attractive floral design which adds the overall beauty of your kitchen and adds elegance to your kitchen as well
- It has a child lock system that ensures safety if you have small children at your home
- It has an option for Reheat and Defrost, which allows you to consume food that has been prepared before.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty on the product and 1-year on Magnetron
- Does not always work smoothly
6. Panasonic Solo Microwave Oven
Panasonic is a well-known brand, and this microwave oven is a good choice to go with if you live alone. This microwave has a sleek exterior, which makes it attractive to look at. It has several features that have been listed below.
- Maximum capacity – 20 litres
- Warranty – 1 year on product
- Control Type – touch keypad
- Power consumption – 800 watt
- Package includes – microwave oven, warranty card, and user manual
- It possesses five power levels for you to select from
- It has a child-lock feature that protects your child from harm while you are cooking or heating something
- The multistage cooking gives your food a better texture and taste
- It makes everything easier because of its 51-auto cook menus
- This microwave oven rapidly heats the food, which will save you time and effort
- It is a compact size product and can fit in small kitchens easily
- This solo microwave oven is easy to clean because of its smooth surface
- A little bit harder to use compared to other brands
7. IFB Solo Microwave Oven
Solo microwave ovens are known for their reliability when it comes to doing basic tasks in cooking and eating our food. The IFB 20 L Solo Microwave Oven 20 PM -MEC1 will surely exceed your expectations.
Despite its low price, it is jam-packed with features that will make your life easier.
- Warranty – 1 year on product and three years on magnetron and cavity
- Control type – mechanical
- Power consumption – 1200 watts
- The material used – stainless steel on the body and hard plastic on the handle
- Responsive turntable system – provides you a stress-free experience because its turntable is well-built and will not deteriorate easily
- Defrost feature – gone are the days when you have to wait for your frozen foods to melt its icy surface manually because this feature will do it for you quickly saving you a lot of time and effort
- Cook timer and cooking end signal – gives you a hint of what’s going on with the food that you are cooking or heating inside your microwave oven
- It is superbly safe to use because it has an integrated door safety lock system that will keep you and your kids away from harm
- The oven window lets you view what’s happening inside the oven
- It has a user-friendly control panel that lets you use the oven without any trouble
- The waveguide ensures that the microwave radiation is not distorted while in motion. As a result, your food will have a better texture and taste
- It’s auto-cook settings, and flexi power control will give you a choice to use a preset configuration on the specific dish that you want to cook
- Has a smooth surface that makes it easier for you to clean
- It is made of high-quality materials that ensure that it will not deteriorate easily even if you use it every day
- It is a little bit noisy while in use
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are low budget microwave ovens durable?
Yes, the only difference of low budget microwave ovens from the premium ones is the features. When it comes to the components, there is no significant difference, that’s why you do not have to worry about any premature breakdowns.
2. What are the best brands for microwave ovens in India?
When it comes to local brands, Bajaj and IFB are good. However, if you are into foreign brands, Panasonic and Samsung are known for their credibility because they are famous brands globally.
3. Is there a huge difference when it comes to features of low budget microwave ovens and the ones that have a high price tag?
Yes, when it comes to features, ovens in the low price range typically contain only basic functions.
4. Is it safe to buy a microwave oven on online websites?
Yes, be sure that it comes from highly-reputable websites such as Amazon.in.
5. Can you also reheat your foods on a grill microwave oven?
Yes, as long as it is a microwave oven, it can reheat and cook food. Although a microwave oven has different types, it possesses the same purpose: to produce heat.
6. Are these budget microwave ovens suitable for long-term use?
Yes, there is no significant difference in the cheap ones’ electronic components and the expensive ones.
7. Is it possible for me to get a microwave oven with a touch panel on this price range?
Yes, some brands have a touch panel on their models despite the low price.
A microwave with its wide array of cook-friendly features brings revolutionary transformation to your cooking style. It promises pleasurable kitchen experiences by empowering you with efficient cooking skills.
It helps you to save your time and effort with its various auto-cook menu options. It is an easy-to-operate kitchen appliance that helps you to achieve a perfect work-life balance in your busy life.
You will be amazed to find the range of innovative dishes you can prepare using a microwave oven. It reignites your passion for cooking and helps you to perfect your culinary skills.
A microwave under Rs 6000 provides an affordable way of embracing the sophisticated cooking and preparing sumptuous dishes without burning holes in your pocket.