Best Microwave Ovens Under 10,000 INR
It is always best if we can cook without any hassles and difficulties. We are lucky that we are born in a generation wherein almost every task has an easier way to do it, just like in the preparation of our foods.
Thankfully, microwave ovens were invented because of them; we can cook our foods easier and faster. They also retain the hotness of our foods, making them more desirable to eat.
Microwave ovens are of three types – Convection microwave oven, Solo microwave oven, and Grill microwave oven. In this article, you will mostly find Convection and grill microwave oven.
So in this review, we compiled a comprehensive list of the microwave ovens that are in the price range of 8,000 INR to 10,000 INR.
We will guarantee you that you can choose the best microwave ovens on that price range based on your preferences and needs by listing down their features and advantages.
You will also find comprehensive buyers guide along with a few FAQs. We have also provided you with a short comparison between microwave ovens under 8000 and microwave oven under 10,000.
9 Best Microwave Ovens Under 10,000 INR
Exceptionally Powerful Motor
Eye-catchy Floral Design
Large LCD Display
Superbly Easy To Clean
Amazingly Large Glass Door
Microwave Ovens Comparison
There is a significant difference between the microwave ovens that you can buy in the price range of under 8000 and the ones that are in the price range of 8,000 to 10,000 INR. We will try to compare them below to help you decide what the best microwave oven is for you.
Microwave Ovens under 8,000 INR
- Some features are not present in the microwave ovens in this price range, just like the following:
- LCD – you will not have the capacity to view the info related to temperature, cooking time, the status of your food, etc.
- Express cooking feature – if you are in a rush, you will not have the ability to speed the cooking time faster than usual because they do not have this kind of feature.
- Rotisserie – you will not have the capacity to enjoy more dishes because under 8,000 INR microwave ovens do not have this feature, so everything becomes limited.
- Smart Power Selection – you have to be mindful of what you are cooking in the microwave ovens in this price range because it does not have this feature, which prevents the food from being overcooked.
- It has no added accessories such as a comprehensive recipe book and skewers for the grill microwave ovens.
- The microwave ovens in this price range do have a smaller motor and consume less electricity.
Microwave Ovens on the Price Range of 8,000-10,000 INR
- Much quicker in performing their functions because they have a bigger motor.
- The design of the microwave ovens in this price range is pretty astounding. There are ovens in this price range that has a concept style on its façade, such as floral designs.
- It has more modern features that will make your cooking sessions more memorable, just like the following:
- Touch Panel – most of the microwave ovens in this price range has a touch panel that you can seldom find on the microwave ovens under 8,000 INR. By having this feature, everything will become comfortable while you are setting the options of your oven.
- Express Cooking – you do not have to wait for a long time for your food to be cooked, you just activate this option and cooking becomes faster.
- Rotisserie – enjoy more and much better foods with this unique feature which you will know further below.
- LCD Screen – this is one of the advantages of buying a microwave oven in this price range because you can view the status of the food inside the oven in real-time!
- Smart Power Selection – say goodbye to overcooked foods because this automatic feature selects what’s the best for your food and cuts off the power immediately when the food is ready to serve to avoid overcooking.
How to Take Good Care of Your Microwave Oven
A microwave oven is an electronic device that must be taken good care of for it to last. We have compiled useful tips that you can take advantage of to maintain your microwave oven properly.
- Always dust off your microwave oven – To prevent the entering of debris and dust inside the microwave oven, it is very important to clean it before and after every use. Use a microwave oven cover to cover it from the outside.
- If your food has a liquid in it ensure that it will not spill while it is inside the oven.
- Put the microwave oven on a flat surface – this will help you avoid any unwanted accidents that might happen while you are using the oven.
- It is better to use an oven with a power surge – although this is optional and as we all know that the latest microwave ovens have a built-in surge protector, but it is always better to be extra sure.
- Clean the interior, specifically the rotating turntable so that you will prevent the buildup of dirt on its surface.
- Unplug the microwave oven after use.
Why Should You Buy a Microwave Oven from This Price Range?
- More decent features – compared to the low price range of microwave ovens, in this price range, you can expect that the features are way ahead, which will make your experience more satisfying and memorable.
- Powerful motor – the microwave ovens in this price range has a more powerful motor to cook the foods much quicker.
- Sleeker design – as you can see, the designs of the microwave ovens in this price range are much more elegant and desirable to look at.
What to Look for When Buying a Microwave Oven from This Price Range?
- Power consumption – since the microwave ovens in this price range possess more powerful motors to expect that power consumption is a little bit high. What you can do is to weigh in your options and compare the power consumption of each microwave oven to see which is the most energy-efficient.
- Racks – ensure that the racks are spacious and easy to remove so that everything will be hassle-free while you are using the microwave oven.
- Turntable – always make sure that the turntable spins accurately and has a sufficient amount of space to place your food. Also, check if it is durable enough to carry heavy loads of food to guarantee that it will not deteriorate easily.
- Rotisserie – this feature is perfect for a lot of Indian dishes that we eat because it makes them taste better and much crispier, most specifically chickens.
- Stainless Steel Cavity – a good microwave oven must have this because it ensures that there will be good conduction of heat inside the oven so that you can cook your foods much faster. It also prevents the cavity from rusting, making it last longer than usual.
- Auto Cook Menu – this feature allows you to cook your food in an automated way by just choosing what type of food you will be cooking. Then it sets the temperature and timer according to the food that you will cook.
- Warranty – this is an important factor to look for when buying a microwave oven because it is important to be protected in case there are unexpected defects on the item.
- Maximum Capacity – check the maximum capacity if it is sufficient for the number of people in your household. By doing so, you can save a lot of time from doing repetitive tasks because you can accommodate the whole serving in one session.
- Defrost Feature – on almost all types of microwave ovens this feature is a must-have as it diminishes the long waiting time needed in defrosting your foods.
- Cool Touch Handle – this is important because it avoids injuries that allow you to grip the handle without burning your hands comfortably.
- Keep Warm Feature – this feature will help you retain the hotness of your food resulting in the more desirable eating experience.
- Noise Levels – since the motor of the microwave ovens in this price range is more powerful sometimes they tend to be noisier compared to the lower models. This is the primary reason why you should check if the oven emits some noise while in use or not.
- Large and Clear LCD – this lets you view the digits very well that are related to the temperature, status, and timer of your microwave oven.
- Smart Power Selection – it is always better to have this kind of feature because it prevents the food that you are food from being overcooked.
- Touch Panel – ensure that the microwave oven that you will buy has a responsive touch panel so that you will not have any difficulties when operating it.
Top 8 Best Microwave ovens under 10,000
1. Bosch 28 L Convection Microwave Oven –
It is designed with features that allow healthy and safe cooking. Now fry your food with a minimal amount of oil.
Also, it comes along with a Borosil Starter Kit, which can cater to all your cooking needs. You can cook, reheat, bake, store and even serve your food in them.
Let us have a look at the other features of this product.
- It comes with seven modes of functioning, which include Frylite, Convection for baking, Grilling, Combination, Tandoori, Motorised Rotisserie, Reheating along with defrosting.
- The microwave oven comes along with a baking tray, two Grills, Rotisserie Spit, Frylite tray, and a seamless user interface.
- The main feature of this microwave includes the Frylite function, which is a frying option using a minimal amount of oil only. Now satisfy your cravings by taking care of your health as well.
- It has built-in Auto programs which include 121 dishes along eight categories.
- The product comes with a two years warranty on the Product and 7 Years on the Magnetron. Any defect on these would help you get it replaced.
- It has a sturdy construction and easy to operate
- It has a safety door which is glass covered and stops when opened during the operation.
- The microwave is not so good in baking and grilling option.
2. Bpl 30 L Convection Microwave Oven Bplmw30cig – Excellent Energy-efficiency
The technology that compromises the convection microwave ovens is truly awesome; that is why it is an item that is a must-have. However, you must ensure that the quality is topnotch because you do not want to be in despair if the oven malfunctions prematurely.
Our suggestion is to go for a brand that is already proven and displays authority in terms of quality. Regarding that, BPL is truly a great choice when it comes to appliances because this local brand has an outstanding reputation.
When it comes to convection microwave ovens, they have this model BPLMW30CIG, which comes in a stylish silver color that is worth buying. It is loaded with features, and the good thing is it does not consume that much electricity.
To help you in your buying decision, let us discuss more its features and other related information about this lovely oven!
- Maximum capacity – 30 liters which are suitable for a large family
- Power consumption – 900 watts
- Tact button and jog dial – allows you to control the oven easily because you can click the buttons and adjust the dial without putting too much effort.
- Warranty – 1 year
- Good for multipurpose use – for baking, cooking, grilling, and reheating.
- Defrost feature – allows you to remove the icy surface from your foods quickly so that you will not wait for a long time from waiting.
- This convection microwave oven comes with a free complimentary recipe book that you can use as a guide while you are cooking using this oven.
- The design is outstanding and will truly add some awesomeness to your kitchen or dining area.
- The stainless steel cavity allows for better absorption of heat and assures that it will not rust resulting in a more durable oven for you.
- Its auto-cook option makes cooking everything easy for you because it gives you the privilege to cook your food at the right temperature without the need to estimate anymore.
- The smart power selection will protect your foods from overcooking, which will result in more delicious and safer foods for you to consume.
- Its 11 power levels allow you to choose the right temperature for the foods that you will put inside the oven so that it will be cooked properly.
- Its casing is sturdy, which makes it very stable while you are using it and not prone to any vibrations throughout the process of cooking.
- This oven does not emit any noise while in use, making it very desirable to use on any part of the day.
- Since it consumes lesser power expect that it will cook the food a little bit longer than usual.
3. Lg 21 L Convection Microwave Oven Mc2146bl – Exceptionally Powerful Motor
If you are planning to purchase a microwave oven, particularly the convection type you might want to try this MC2146BL that is made by LG. The oven is equipped with useful features that will make it sure that your food will be cooked the right way.
It is loaded with a powerful 1860-watt motor that will surely make everything fast when it comes to cooking or reheating your favorite foods! The design is truly eye-catchy too because it is painted with a smooth black color that makes it sleek-looking.
It has lots of other features that it can be proud of and we will discuss it further below.
- Maximum capacity – 21 liters that are suitable for bachelors and small families.
- Package includes – oven, manual, cookbook, shelf, glass tray, and rotating the ring.
- Touch panel – gives you the privilege to control the oven without putting too much effort in pressing the buttons, making everything easy and hassle-free.
- Warranty – 1 year
- 365 auto-cook menu – this feature lets you choose the correct time and temperature in cooking your favorite foods. This lessens the workload for you in estimating how much temperature and time needed in cooking your foods.
- Stainless steel cavity – this ensures that the heat is well distributed inside the oven so that the foods will be cooked properly and in a much quicker manner.
- Its keep warm feature will retain the hotness of the food much longer so that it will not lose its desirable texture and taste. This is perfect for soupy foods.
- A comprehensive recipe book is included in the deal which will help you in cooking foods that you are not familiar with.
- The auto cook menu will make everything automated for you when cooking your favorite dishes. After you click the button, you can sit back and relax while waiting for your food to be cooked.
- This microwave oven has a simple interface that makes it user-friendly.
- Since it is mostly made of stainless steel except that it will not deteriorate easily because it will not rust no matter what.
- The viewing window of this microwave oven has a decent size so that you can see what’s going on inside the oven while in use.
- This oven is a little bit noisy while in use.
- Consumes a lot of electricity.
4. Godrej 28 L Convection Gme 528 Cf1 Pm Microwave Oven – Eye-catchy Floral Design
If it’s your first time buying one, it is a must for you to get to know its features more so that you can determine if it will suit your needs or not.
When it comes to that, we would like to suggest to you this wonderful microwave oven from Godrej. It is the GME528CF1PM which comes with the color black and loaded with a lot of features that will make you want to have it in your kitchen!
Come and let us discuss its other features below to see if this microwave oven is the one that you are looking for.
- Maximum capacity – 28 liters which are suitable for medium to large families
- The material used – Stainless steel
- Package includes – oven, warranty card, and user manual
- Warranty – 1 year on product and three years on its Megatron
- Instacook feature – allows you to have access to various recipes with just a click of a button.
- Defrost feature – allows you to automatically remove the icy surface on your foods that just came out of the freezer. This saves you a lot of time and effort.
- Multipurpose – good for baking, cooking, roasting, and reheating foods.
- It has a preset of 125 cuisines including 90 Indian recipes which give you the privilege to enjoy your favorite Indian dishes whenever you want to. This microwave oven has a spacious interior that will make you cook a lot of foods in every session.
- Its stainless steel interior will give you a guarantee that the product will last longer than usual.
- The floral design is pretty stylish, making it add a lot of wow factor in your kitchen or dining area.
- The deodorizer feature makes the interior of the oven odor-free, which will make your experience more desirable.
- The multistage variation gives you the option to cook your foods according to their proper temperatures in an automated way resulting in foods that are more desirable to our taste buds.
- It does not rotate 360 degrees.
5. Whirlpool 23 L Convection Microwave Oven – Large Lcd Display
Buying a trustworthy brand of appliances is truly a must do to ensure that it will meet your expectations. You will put yourself in some risk if you buy a brand that is not well-known.
So it is a good idea to purchase a microwave oven if you are planning to buy one you might as well consider a brand such as Whirlpool.
Whirlpool has over a century of existence in the machine industry and transformed themselves gradually into one of the leading appliance manufacturers globally. They have this Whirlpool 23 L Convection Microwave Oven in their product line that will surely exceed your expectations.
They are equipped with various features that will bring your cooking experience to the next level. Let us now take a look at its other features to help you with your buying decision.
- Maximum capacity – 23 liters
- Touch panel – this allows you to manipulate the controls easily without putting too much effort into pressing buttons or turning the knobs.
- The material used – metal
- Warranty – 1 year comprehensive and four years on magnetron
- You do not need to install it; that’s why after you buy this oven, you can just use it immediately.
- The large LCD lets you view the timer and temperature without any hassles.
- The product is really easy to use because it has no complex mechanisms.
- This product can be used for multiple uses making it worth the buy.
- Since this product is made of metal except that it is durable and stable.
- It has a great design which will add up a lot of awesomeness to your kitchen or dining area.
- This microwave oven does not emit too much noise while you are using it.
- There are no negative cons found for this product.
6. Koryo 25 L Convection Kmc2525 Microwave Oven – Superbly Easy To Clean
When you are a busy person, it is a must to do things much quicker than usual. Just like when we are cooking, we must do it quite faster for us to save time.
Simply because most of the time the traditional cooking is usually time-consuming, that’s why microwave ovens are right here to the rescue.
Introducing Koryo 25 L Convection KMC2525 Microwave Oven, it is a microwave oven that will surely cut down your cooking time and effort.
The good thing with this microwave oven is that it has an exceptionally user-friendly interface that will let you use it without the hassles. So even if it is your first time to use a microwave oven expect that you can easily adapt to it.
Aside from that, you will have the benefits of enjoying its various features and make your cooking session a memorable one!
- Maximum capacity – 25 liters
- The material used – stainless steel
- Color – black
- Warranty – 1 year
- It cooks the food fast, making it a great oven for people with busy schedules.
- The floral design is elegant, making it a perfect addition to your kitchen or dining area.
- It has a sturdy body which will assure you that it can withstand everyday usage.
- The turning knob of this oven has a large radius making it easy for you to grip it when you need to.
- Since its outer surface has a smooth texture, except that you can wipe it off without any difficulties whenever it is dirty, making it easy to clean
- It has a pretty decent maximum capacity, which can save you a lot of time and effort when cooking stuff.
- The large LCD will give you the privilege to view the digits indicated there without having a hard time.
- There are no negative points found on this product.
7. Godrej 20 L Gme 720cf1 Pm Convection Microwave Oven – Highly-Durable
When it comes to microwave ovens, it is preferable that it possesses an amazing design because it will provide some elegance to our kitchen. However, aside from having a good design, the oven must have great functionalities too.
So the bottom line is, the oven must not compromise its features just by having a great design, and with regards to that Godrej has an answer for you.
Godrej 20 L Convection Microwave Oven is a great choice for you to have in your home as it will exceed whatever expectations you have.
The floral design will make your dining area a great place to look at and most importantly, the best place to dine in! Continue reading as we will discuss its other features as well.
- Maximum capacity – 20 liters
- The material used – stainless steel
- Package includes – oven, glass turntable, grill stand, roller ring, warranty card, and user manual
- Color – golden orchid
- Multistage variation – cooks the food more meticulously for a more desirable taste and texture.
- Instacook feature – allows you to choose a preset option on whatever food that you want to cook so that you will not have to set the temperature and cooking length manually.
- Multiple users – can be used for cooking, baking, roasting, and reheating.
- Defrost feature – allows you to remove the icy surface of your foods in an automated way to cut down waiting time and effort.
- You can enjoy 205 dishes from other countries, including 90 Indian dishes with its preset options.
- It does not consume too much electricity, which will help you save some money from your bills.
- Since it is made from a credible brand, expect that it is durable and has a lot of available spare parts in the market.
- It has a smooth texture, which makes it easier for you to wipe it off when necessary.
- This product has no complex mechanism, which makes it very user-friendly.
- No installation needed because you can use it right away after you buy it.
- The maximum capacity is pretty limited compared to other brands.
8. Havells Ghcotcdk150 1500-watt Otg – Amazingly Large Glass Door
It is always better for us to go the extra mile on the appliances that we are buying that is why when it comes to microwave ovens you will surely love what this Havells GHCOTCDK150 1500-Watt OTG can give you.
It is loaded with features that you can surely utilize to make your cooking experience a memorable one. What we liked most about this one of a kind microwave oven are its free two barbecue skewers that you can use whenever you want to cook a barbecue on this oven, so you do not have to buy one anymore!
Added the fact that it has a 2-year warranty that will keep you protected from any defects for a long period. Come and let us take a look at the features of this wonderful product.
- Large LED display – allows you to read the temperature and elements that are all related to the current status of the oven.
- Warranty – 2 years
- Power consumption – 1500 watts
- Product Dimensions: 55.6 x 47 x 36.9 cm
- Package includes – unit, bake tray, grill rack, tray handle, crumb tray, rotisserie lifter, rod, skewers, instruction manual, and recipe book.
- Feather-touch sensor panel – makes it easier for you to control the settings of the oven with just a gentle touch of a finger.
- The motorized rotisserie function allows the oven to provide you an all-around grilling experience
- The stain-resistant interior of the oven prevents the residue of the foods from sticking to the surface, making it easy for you to clean it as necessary.
- It has a pretty decent maximum capacity of 28 liters that allows you to cook a huge amount of servings in one session.
- It is perfect for multipurpose use such as baking, grilling, cooking, and reheating.
- The control dial gives you the ease of controlling the temperature of the oven with just a gentle touch of the fingers.
- Its outer body is built with sturdy materials which give the oven the stability that you needed every time you use it.
- Expect that you will get much cleaner foods because it has a non-stick coating.
- The drawer-type attribute of this oven allows you to put or remove foods easily.
- The cool-touch handle gives you the ability to grip the handle without burning your hands.
- Its nine preset options allow you to choose the right setting according to the food that you will cook.
- The double glass door gives you a lot of freedom to view what’s going on inside the oven.
- It consumes a lot of electricity.
9. Ifb 20 L 20sc3 Convection Microwave Oven – Express Cooking
Cooking your foods quickly will surely bring you a lot of benefits because it can save you a significant amount of time that you can spend on other things.
With regard to that, buying a microwave oven is the best choice that you can do, but it can be a little frustrating if you do not have any idea of what microwave oven to buy.
We have a suggestion, and you will surely love it! You might want to try this IFB 20 L 20SC3 Convection Microwave Oven, it is very reliable and has lots of features that will surely exceed your expectations. You will have the ability to prepare the foods much faster without compromising the quality of the food.
With regard to its features, we are excited to showcase it to you by discussing it further below.
- Maximum capacity – 20 liters
- Power consumption – 2200 watts
- Color – metallic silver
- The material used – stainless steel
- Package includes – microwave oven, warranty card, user manual, and starter kit
- Warranty – 1 year on product and three years on magnetron
- 24 auto cook menu option – allows you to choose what the right preset option is for the food that you will be cooking because of this feature, everything becomes automated.
- Defrost feature – diminishes the icy particles on the surface of your food-saving you a lot of time and effort.
- It is good for multipurpose use because you can utilize this oven for cooking, grilling, and reheating.
- The auto reheat feature will keep the temperature of your foods at check so that their taste and texture are retained respectfully.
- If you are on a rush, you can activate the express cooking so that the oven will significantly cut the cooking time into half without compromising the quality of your foods.
- The keep warm feature will maintain the right temperature for your foods so that it will remain irresistible to your taste buds.
- Its child lock feature will keep your kids safe whenever you are using this oven, giving you peace of mind that no accidents will happen.
- Limited maximum capacity.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I choose a microwave oven?
- The first significant thing to look out while buying a microwave is the external size of it. Choose a product according to your kitchen space.
- Then determine the internal capacity of the product. If you have fewer members in your family, buy a small capacity oven.
- Look for a product with multiple features and cooking options, which would make your work more comfortable and efficient.
- To give less dent to your wallet, go for an energy-efficient product.
2. Which type of microwave oven is best for home use?
A convection oven is the best for home use as it could be used for cooking, reheating, defrosting, baking, and grilling.
3. Which brand is best in the microwave oven?
Morphy Richards, Samsung, and LG are some of the best brands in the microwave oven.
4. Do convection microwave ovens consume more electricity?
Mostly yes because they are using a more powerful motor compared to its counterparts, but the difference is not that significant.
5. Can I put metal cookware inside a convection microwave oven?
No, because metal has dense molecules inside of it, that is why microwaves will not have a chance to penetrate it.
6. Can I bake a pizza or cake on a convection microwave oven?
Yes, as long as it has a baking mode feature.
7. Is it safe to buy a microwave oven online?
Yes, just make it sure that it is from credible websites such as Amazon.in.
8. How do I convert the temperature of my recipes to a convection oven?
Reduce the temperature by 25 degrees of your standard recipe on a convection microwave oven.
9. Is it safe to cook with an aluminum foil in a microwave oven?
Even though it is not required to use an aluminum foil on a microwave oven but for some people they prefer to use it. There’s nothing wrong in using an aluminum foil in a microwave oven make it sure that it won’t make contact with the cavity.
10. Do microwave ovens destroy the texture of the foods?
This is the complete opposite because microwaves tend to be gentle; that is why it will never ruin your food.
11. If I forgot to unplug my microwave oven, will it damage its electronic components and motor?
It is always a good precautionary measure to unplug the oven after use. However, if you forgot to do so and the oven is plugged but is turned off you do not have to worry about anything.
12. Is a microwave oven-good for everyday use and will not cause harm to human health?
Absolutely yes, make sure that there is no leakage on the housing of your microwave so that you will not be exposed to the radiation of it.
13. What if I put a soupy food inside the microwave, will it damage it?
No, ensure that the container that you will put the soupy food is spill-proof.
There you go we hope that you had a great time reading this wonderful review as you move towards in choosing the best microwave oven for your home.
Regarding the microwave ovens that we have reviewed, we have two picks that you can ponder on because we think that these two ovens are the best among the rest on this price range and the following are:
For the grill microwave ovens, Havells GHCOTCDK150 1500-Watt OTG because it has a huge number of features that will make your cooking experience a memorable one.
Lastly, for the convection microwave ovens, our choice would be BPL 30 L Convection Microwave Oven BPLMW30CIG because it is highly reliable and has a huge maximum capacity.