Best Mattresses in India
As we all know, sleeping is very important in our daily lives because it is crucial in the recovery of the energy that is drained on our bodies throughout the day. By having a good mattress you will get a better sleep which will lead to a healthier body.
Sleep is important along with good food and a dose of exercise we must not take it for granted. Since sleep is recognized as a great contributor to a healthy body, you must consider getting a good mattress to achieve it easily.
Always remember that the lack of sleep can give us problems in our health like poor concentration, heart attack, depression and many more.
Proper selection of a good mattress is important because a good mattress can eliminate our problem in sleeping that’s why we have created a comprehensive list of best mattresses online to help you in finding the best mattress for your home. After the list, we will choose our personal picks of the best mattresses on each category.
But before that, we will first tackle the types of mattresses, who needs a mattress, sizes, how to find the right mattress, how to keep in proper condition, need for buying a great mattress, mattress buying guide and go through the various FAQs so that you will be aware of the different know-how in the world of mattresses.
Top 10 Best Mattresses
Super Space Saver
Clean & Minimalist Design
Sturdy & Premium Materials
Elegant & Sleek Looking
Offers & Warranty Terms
Affordability with Quality
Who Needs a Mattress?
We all know that a mattress can contribute to good sleep and body posture. All ages need a mattress in the bed to have a convenient sleep. There are different types and sizes of mattresses in the market that will suit your different needs.
Aside from food, picking a Mattress at home is one of the most important things that people need, because almost half of our day is spent in our bedroom, a place where we can rest.
A mattress is needed also for sick people, to give them a more comfortable feeling because they will feel more relieved compared if they will not use any mattress.
Sizes of Mattress
- It is usually advisable for rooms that are spacious because it eats up too much space.
- It can accommodate up to 5 persons at the same time.
- Advisable for rooms that are medium-sized because it is significantly smaller than a king-sized bed.
- It can accommodate up to 2 to 4 persons at a time.
Single or Portable
- It is the smallest type of mattress that is perfect for rooms with very limited spaces.
- It is mostly used in double deck beds.
- It can only accommodate 1 to 2 persons at a time.
How to Find the Right Mattress for You?
We all want to have maximum comfort when it comes to bed because we want to get good sleep, especially at night. For you to find the top best mattress that suits you, then you have to keep in mind these following questions to your own self.
What kind of sleeper are you?
We all have different preferences when it comes to sleeping positions and with regards to that if you are a side sleeper you might want to retain the original shape of the mattress then a mattress with thicker foam or the spring-type ones will do the trick.
Do you share beds with someone?
If you share a bed with someone then you might want to go for mattresses with spring because it is less bouncy and you will not get disturbed.
Are you heavy or are you sharing your bed with 3 or more people at the same time?
If you are in this category then a mattress with a thicker or has multiple layers of foam is the right one for you.
Are you looking for a good mattress for your kids?
When it comes to kids the perfect mattress to go for are the ones with softer foam because they tend to play a lot that’s why it is safer for them to be surrounded by softer objects.
So before buying one, just take note of these questions and you will surely make the right decision.
How to Keep Mattress in Good Condition?
In order to keep your mattress in excellent condition, you must be mindful of these helpful tips so that you will have a peace of mind that it will last longer than usual.
- Before you put down the mattress in bed be sure that there are no pointed objects beneath the surface because it can pierce it which will result in the destruction of the mattress.
- Avoid spilling liquids on your mattress because it can shorten the lifespan of the foam.
- When cleaning the mattress avoid soaking the foam in water, instead just put it on direct sunlight. The heat from the sun can work wonders in killing a lot of germs on the surface of the foam.
- When your skin is full of sweat, always wipe your sweat first so that the sweat will not get into your mattress which can result in the deterioration of your mattress due to moisture. Sweat is also the number one cause of the bad odor that is present on our mattress.
Why Do You Need to Buy a Good Mattress?
- For comfort – A good mattress is known to provide a more relaxed experience because it will help you to sleep better.
- Alleviates back pain – It is known that the best mattresses today helps in relieving the pain that we experience on our upper and lower back leading to better overall health.
- For elegance – A bedroom with a stylish and well-built mattress adds up some extra wow factor to your room making it desirable to look at.
- Safer to use – It is known that our house might have some pests loitering around such as cockroaches and rodents and we are much more prone to it if we are just sleeping on our floor. By having a mattress it keeps you safe from those pests.
- Makes us healthier – Sleeping without any mattress can expose you to a lot of specks of dust on the floor which can impose a significant risk on your respiratory system.
Types of Mattresses
- This mattress is well-known in terms of toughness because it is made from a coconut husk which is really sturdy.
- It is perfect to use on hotter climates because it provides a cool feel while you are lying on it.
- Also, suitable for people who sweat a lot because even you expose a coconut husk on moisture for prolonged periods of time it will not deteriorate easily.
- This type of mattress is one of the most common because it has been out of the market for several decades already.
- It has a much sturdier and firmer surface because of the springs that are integrated inside of the mattress.
- In terms of maintenance, spring mattresses tend to be more delicate as you need to adjust the spring periodically so that the surface will remain even.
- A type of mattress that primarily gets its strength on the air that is enclosed within the aerated substances of the foam.
- The pure foam provides a bouncy feel when you are using it.
Memory Foam Mattress
- It is one of the latest technologies out there in the mattress industry, it is composed of a combination of foam and support springs.
- The primary material of this which is the memory foam is really elastic that provides maximum comfort while you are using it.
- This mattress is built for people that mostly sleep sideways because it supports the innate curve of your body.
- Its material came from the rubber tree which is processed to form the final product which is called the latex.
Re-bonded Foam Mattress
- It is pressed-type foam that is usually composed of various colors.
- It is made out of creativity because it is created from the leftovers of different kinds of foam and is glued by the use of an adhesive.
Air Bed Mattress
- Commonly made of thick rubber and requires you to inflate it using an air pump. The air pump is usually included in the package.
- The most portable type of mattress because you can deflate it if you want to bring it outdoors and inflate it afterward if you want to use it.
- It gives you the privilege to adjust the degrees of the base from top to bottom with a minimum of 40 up to 80 degrees depending on the brand.
What to Look for When Buying a Mattress?
By having this attribute you can easily clean your mattress whenever you need to because smooth textures are easier to wipe or wash than the rough ones.
Keep your budget in mind whenever you are shopping for one because you do not want to compromise the budget that is supposed to be used on your basic needs.
If a mattress is made of high-quality materials you can have a peace of mind that it will last longer.
By having a sturdy spring integrated on your mattress you can be assured that it will have outstanding stability.
Size and weight
It is important to know the size of the mattress that you are eyeing to buy to know if it will not eat that much space in your room. Also, check the weight if it is tolerable so that if you want to clean or transfer your mattress from one place to another you will not have any difficulties.
If you are very particular with designs, you must also check it so that you will not have any regrets when you buy that certain mattress.
By having this feature, you can resolve your back pains completely.
Most of the mattresses are equipped with good warranty terms however always go for the ones with the best terms because it will help you in case there is a defect in the item.
This feature is responsible for the lowering of the bounce rate which makes you sleep better even the person beside moves a lot while sleeping.
Easy to clean
You will know if it is easy to clean by checking its outer cover if it can be removed easily after that you can wash it just like the normal laundry that you are doing.
A foam that has substandard materials can be a home for certain pests such as bed bugs because it can be easily penetrated by them that’s why check if the foam is firm and has an excellent quality.
1. Springtek Ortho Pocket Spring Mattress – Our Pick
After work, we usually experience weariness because of the energy that we drained while we are at work. Most of the time, when we cannot handle ourselves because of tiredness once we get home we tend to go directly to our bed and lie down.
By doing so, we experience complete relief that will help us rejuvenate the energy that we used throughout the day. Hence you can stay assured that this is one of the best mattresses for back pain.
In those instances, Springtek Ortho Pocket Spring 6-inch Queen Size Mattress will surely help you reach that goal of gaining back your energy. It is well-built and at the same time very comfortable to use.
The mattress is made up of a very soft and at the same time sturdy material that provides stability and comfort that you need. Come and let us take a look at its other features!
- Product dimensions – 198.1 x 152.4 x 15.2 cm
- The material used – Pocket spring and high density (HD) foam
- Comfort level – Medium firm
- Premium foam encasement on edges – This is an added factor for its outstanding comfort and elegant looks.
- Warranty: 6-year manufacturer warranty
- It has an ergonomic surface and texture that lets you lie down on it without worrying about getting soreness or back spasms.
- The mattress itself is very thick which puts additional durability to the product making it last longer compared to its counterparts.
- The foam does not get brittle easily which is perfect for people that have an allergy to dust particles.
- Its size is really compact making it fit in areas with limited spaces.
- The spring that is integrated beneath the mattress provides firmness even if it is loaded with heavy weight.
- This mattress is lightweight so that you can relocate it easily when needed.
- The mattress is great but a waterproof cover could be a great inclusion
2. Generic Shagun Foam Mattress – Super Space Saver
Not all of us are blessed with a spacious house; this is the primary reason why most of us can only put limited things on it. One thing that we usually consider placing on our home is a comfortable bed. However, most of the beds that tend to be comfortable are bulky which makes it eat up a lot of space on our home.
Thankfully, Generic Shagun 4-Inch Queen Size Foam Mattress is there to save you from your dilemma. We are aware that this is one of the best mattresses brands as it combines the comfort and space-saving attribute that you need if you have limited space in your home.
Since it is light and flexible, you can actually roll it up when not in use or place it vertically on your wall to save space
- Product Dimensions – 182 x 152 x 10 cm
- The material used – High-density foam
- Bed size – Queen
- No need to assemble because it is already delivered in a pre-assembled state.
- Warranty: 5-year manufacturer
- You can actually use both sides of this mattress which makes it desirable to use.
- It has a beautiful color shade which adds up to its pleasant appearance.
- The texture of this mattress is skin-friendly because it is smooth and soft which ensures that it will not inflict any allergies on your skin.
- It is super light which gives you the privilege to transfer it from one place to another easily whenever you want to.
- The foam inside of it is very firm and will not turn into a powder even when exposed to moisture that is due to sweat and liquid spills.
- It has a very affordable price making it fit for the budget of people from all walks of life.
- The shape of the mattress can easily be deformed.
3. Wake Up Ortho Foam Mattress – Clean & Minimalist Design
Not all of us want to have a mattress that is full of annoying designs because it makes us uncomfortable. This is the primary reason why a lot of people opt to go for mattresses that are simple yet elegant. In this manner, Wake-Up Ortho Memory Foam is probably the best.
This mattress has the dimensions of 78 x 60 x 5 inches which is just the perfect size for a queen-sized bed. It is really perfect for houses that are not too spacious because it is not that bulky.
What people like most about this mattress is its surface which is neither too soft nor hard which is perfect for you to get sleepy really fast because of the comfort that you are experiencing.
- Memory foam – This feature helps release all pressure points and stress on your whole body which will make your health significantly better.
- Primary material – Memory foam and high-density support foam
- Anti-skid fabric layer at the bottom – This puts up a lot of stability on the mattress so that it will stay firm while you are using it.
- Orthopedic support – Helps maintain the proper posture of your spine.
- Warranty – 10-year manufacturer
- Dimensions – 78 x 60 x 5 inches
- Size – Queen
- Its design is very minimalist which makes it very clean-looking because it does not have any awkward designs.
- Since its texture is very smooth because of this expect that you can clean it easily.
- You can easily transfer it from one place to another because it is superbly light.
- It will not give you any back pains because its surface is ergonomic.
- There are times that we sweat a lot while we are lying on our bed which is really nasty. The external covering of this mattress is non-absorbent to liquids which protect the foam itself from premature deterioration
- Due to its super light weight the stability of this mattress has been compromised.
4. Coir Fit Ortho Spring Mattress – Spectacular Durability
If you have the budget you primarily want to go for the best because it will provide you the comfort that you need. When it comes to mattresses COIR FIT Ortho Luxury Pocket is probably the best when it comes to comfort.
It is made of premium materials that will make your relaxation a satisfying one. It will surely fit any types of concepts that you have on your home.
- Product dimensions – 198.12 x 152.4 x 15.2 cm
- Weight – 21.6 kilograms
- The material used – Cotton
- Color – White
- Style – Casual
- Bed size – Queen
- Ready to use – This product does not require you to assemble it once you bought it because it is already pre-assembled upon delivery.
- Warranty – 6 years
- Multi-layered mattress with pocket spring – This puts up extra stability on the mattress so that you can use it comfortably without the roughness.
- Zero partner disturbance – Have you experienced getting disturbed while sleeping when the person beside you move out of bed? Then you will not experience it anymore with this mattress because it is well-built because of its sturdy base.
- Superior bounce – By having this feature stay rest assured that you will get the maximum comfort that you deserve while you are using this mattress.
- Hypoallergenic feature – This feature is probably the best one because it will help us not to have any allergic reactions while we are using the mattress.
- Dust and mite free – The material used in this mattress does not retain bacteria from foreign objects and from sweat which makes it repel the mites and other micro pests. It also has a smooth texture which makes the dust fell off and not stay on its surface.
- Coir fit’s quilted covers put in extra years to the life of mattresses. It also provides a pleasant looking exterior and outstanding stability.
- Highly durable – The sturdy spring and its anti-corrosive attributes guarantee you that it will truly last long
- The mattress is a little bit heavier compared to other brands.
5. Comforto Pocket Spring Mattress – Sturdy & Premium Materials
There are instances that we want to utilize the space of our beds as much as possible, especially when our family is growing in numbers already.
In this situation, we always go for mattresses that are roomy and thick to accommodate our needs. It is always perfect to go for king-sized beds aside from that always ensure that it is made of high-quality materials.
With that being said, Comforto Pocket Spring Mattress will definitely exceed your expectations because it is spacious and at the same time will provide you the maximum comfort that you need.
Now let us discuss its other features below that you will surely love!
- Individually pocketed spring – Ensures high comfort for maximum relaxation while you are using it.
- Zero partner disturbance – This gives you an assurance that you will not get disturbed even the person beside you move.
- Dimensions: 78 x 72 x 8 inches
- Plush mattress cover – Gives you the smooth and soft feel that you need to soothe your tired body.
- Warranty – 11 years
- This mattress is made up of premium materials which make it sturdy so that it will last really long.
- The base of this mattress is strong enough to withstand heavy loads which ensure that it will not deteriorate easily.
- Its cover is resistant to certain moistures which protect its foam from the harmful effects of liquid.
- Your skin will not get irritated because the surface of this mattress is hypoallergenic.
- It is easy to clean because the surface is really smooth so that you can wipe it off effortlessly.
- As far as the features are concerned, the material has no disadvantages
6. Durfi Foam Mattress – Elegant & Sleek Looking
If you have a nice-looking home, you really want to make every room to look gorgeous. When it comes to the bedroom, a huge and stylish bed will surely add up a lot of elegance to your room.
Then you might probably want to try Durfi 6-inch King Size Memory Foam Mattress. It has an astounding design that will surely want you to have it in your bedroom.
It is made up of high-quality materials that will give you an assurance that it will last long. Aside from that, it also has a good color combination that will greatly put up some style to your boring room.
- Primary Material – Memory Foam
- Dimensions – 75 x 72 x 6 inches
- Upholstery material – Premium fabric
- The material used – Memory foam and cotton
- Color – Grey
- Style – Asian
- Bed Size – King
- No assembly required
- Warranty – 10 years product warranty
- Cotton candy memory foam has a quicker response, better than traditional memory foam
- It has an air flow technology that keeps the circulation of air inside the mattress
- It has a medium firmness making it perfect for relaxation without compromising any back condition that you might have.
- It is considered as an orthopedic mattress because it is perfect for maintaining a healthy spine.
- The support base layer is really well-built which is composed of re-active foam which can give firm support to the mattress.
- Its foam and covering do not sag which gives you an assurance that it will maintain its original look even for extended use.
- Since it is made from 100 percent organic cotton expect that it will not impose any allergic reaction on your skin.
- It comes with an anti-skid pattern to ensure that it is durable at all times.
- It has a dust mite barrier and insect free features that will ensure that you are safe from bed bugs
- No bad things observed so far
7. Flo Ergo Gel Infused Foam Mattress – Offers & Warranty Terms
There are times that we are quite hesitant when we are buying a certain item especially if it is pricey. The primary reason for this is that not all of us are born rich that’s why we want to make the most out of our money.
Thankfully, there is this unique offer from Flo Ergo, which gives you the privilege to test their mattress for 100 days! The good thing is there are no strings attached so that you can try the item very well if it will meet your expectations.
For you to see if it will perfectly fit you, come and check out its other features below.
- Uncompromised back support – This feature is perfect for those who want softer ergonomic support for people that have back problems.
- Its proprietary responsive poly foam forms the foundation of this mattress and guarantees that no part of your body sinks into the mattress more than it should.
- The top layer of gel infused memory foam helps you maintain the original shape of your spine for healthier overall health.
- Warranty – 10 years
- Dimensions – 198.1 x 182.9 x 15.2 cm
- Weight – 28 kg
- It has a zero partner disturbance feature which is perfect for people that has a sleeping partner that moves a lot when sleeping.
- This foam is equipped with white gel micro-capsules that absorb heat from your body when it is warm outside making you sleep much cooler and better.
- The aloe vera gel infused zipper cover feature will protect your mattress from premature damage but also keeps your skin looking relaxed and youthful.
- It is very light which gives you the privilege to transfer its location easily without having any difficulties.
- The texture of the mattress is so smooth which makes it perfect for delicate skin.
- No Disappointments
8. Centuary Mattresses – Amazing Pattern
When we are purchasing something we see to it that it has a very good design because it gives us some sort of fulfillment while we are using them. When it comes to mattresses, having a good pattern is a big factor because it brings out the best on its appearance.
If you are into design and comfort then you might want to try Centuary Mattresses Lotus 4 inch King Coir Mattress. It has colorful and creative pattern designs that will greatly add some wow factor to your bedroom.
- Dimensions – 198.12 x 182.88 x 10.16 cm
- Material – Rubberized coir
- Color – Blue
- Style – Modern
- Bed Size – King
- No need to assemble because it is delivered in a pre-assembled state.
- Warranty – 2 years
- This mattress has an astounding design that would greatly add some wow factor to your bedroom.
- Since it has a rubberized base expect that it is stable and will not slip easily.
- It is really easy to clean because it is smooth that’s why you can wipe it off without any hassles.
- It is light because of that you can transfer its location easily whenever you want to.
- Compared to its other brands, this mattress is more affordable.
- The surface of this mattress is soft and firm making it really comfortable to use.
- A user complained of bumps after couple of months use
9. Peps Springkoil Bonnell Mattress – Great Stability
Not all of us have a very spacious room that’s why we do not have the capacity to put up big beds on those rooms. Thankfully, there are much smaller mattresses that are available in the market right now.
Just like this Peps Springkoil Bonnell 6-Inch Single Size Spring Mattress, it combines style and portability. Since it is compact you can actually place it on areas with extremely limited spaces which you can take advantage of.
Come and let us take a look at its other features.
- Color – Dark blue
- Style – Contemporary
- Bed size – Single
- Space saver – It is really compact in terms of size that is why rest assured that it will fit even if your room is too small.
- Dimensions 198.1 x 106.7 x 15.24 cm
- Weight – 20 kilograms
- Warranty – 5 years
- It is guaranteed that it will surely last long because there are springs that are integrated inside of it for optimum support.
- The surface is very stable and comfortable to use making you sleep much faster than usual.
- It has a great design that will surely not go out of style.
- This mattress is very flexible and as a matter of fact, you can fold it without damaging it.
- It is heavy because of the springs inside that provides support for your maximum comfort
10. BlissRest Ortho Pocket Spring Mattress – Affordability with Quality
If you are the type of person that loves to go on an outing then you will probably need a portable mattress. When it comes to this BlissRest Ortho Pocket Spring Mattress has an advantage. It is very compact and at the same time very comfortable to use.
It is loaded with premium materials that will surely exceed your expectations.
- Product Dimensions – 72 x 60 x 6 inches
- Comfort Level – Not too soft nor firm
- Color – Grey
- Both side usable
- Independent pocket spring coil system – Perfect for people with back problems because it alleviates the said problems with its outstanding comfort that is brought to you by this feature.
- Warranty – 5 years manufacturer
- Its quilted cover that is placed on both sides adds up a lot of comfort and style to the mattress.
- The Turkish padding that is integrated inside of it protects the foam from harmful elements making it last longer than usual.
- It is very easy to clean because it is smooth and its outer cover can be removed if you want to wash it.
- This mattress provides outstanding mobility because you can bring it anywhere you want to.
- You can flip the mattress and use the other side as well.
- The size is a bit short
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How will I know what type of mattresses should I buy for my room?
It is easy, just know the dimensions of your room so that you will have an idea if the mattress that you are eyeing to buy will fit into it.
2. Is it safe to buy a mattress on online shopping websites?
Yes, as long as it is from websites that have a good reputation such as Amazon.com
3. Is it alright to use a detergent in cleaning the outer covering of the mattress?
Yes, however always ensure that you rub it gently so that you will not damage its fabric.
4. Is it safe to use a memory foam mattress?
Yes, because it does not contain any harmful chemicals on it making it really safe for human use.
5. Which is better a queen or king mattress?
It depends on your preference however if you have a very limited room space, a queen will be a great choice but if there are more than 2 persons that will use it at the same time then go for the king-sized mattress.
6. Should I go for the soft or firm mattress?
If you are the only one who will be using the mattress it is much better to go for the softer ones. However, if there is more than one person that will be using the mattress at the same time then the firm one is much better because it is more resistant to movements.
7. How long does a mattress usually last?
If the mattress is made up of high-quality materials then it could possibly last for 15 years or more.
8. How will I know if the mattress that I am planning to buy is hypoallergenic?
You will know it by inspecting the foam if it is durable or not because a foam that has a substandard quality can deteriorate and it is evident when the foam turns into a powder form that we can inhale while we are using the mattress. The powdered foam can be a cause of certain respiratory diseases that can put a significant risk on our health.
9. How to measure a foam density?
You will know it by having an idea of how much cubic foot your foam weighs. But without being so scientific, you can actually feel if the foam has a decent density by pressing it. If it is solidly-built you will know it if you are having a hard time pressing it.
10. If I fold or roll a mattress will it be damaged?
It depends on the quality of the foam because most mattresses nowadays are really flexible and can be folded without damaging its inner foam.
There you go, with this mattress reviews now you have an idea of what are the best mattresses in our country right now let us take a deeper look on what is the best for each category.
For the queen-sized beds, Springtek Ortho Pocket Spring 6-inch Queen Size Mattress is our choice because it is really durable and has a lot of premium features.
Then for the king-sized beds, Durfi 6-inch King Size Memory Foam Mattress is definitely the perfect one to go for because it is elegant and well-built.
Lastly, for the single beds, Peps Springkoil Bonnell 6-Inch Single Size Spring Mattress is our top choice because of its outstanding stability and comfort.