Best Laptops under INR 40000
Laptops have emerged as popular electronic devices that have made lives of individuals convenient. The development of science and technology has led to the advancement of laptops. They are a portable alternative to computers. You can carry them around wherever you go because of their lightweight and ultra-slim design.
These days laptops are powered by the latest processors and graphics co-processors. Hence, it ensures smooth and efficient performance with fast data transfer and high storage capacity. There are various laptop models available in the market for you to choose from. However, it is essential to choose a laptop based on your budget.
Here we provide detailed reviews of the top 7 laptops under INR 40,000. The article also explains the features of laptops under this price range. You can also go through the FAQ section towards the end of the article to gain more insight regarding the topic.
7 Best Laptops Under INR 40000
Features of Laptops under INR 40000
There are various laptop models available in the price range of INR 30,000 to 40,000. Here we explain a few features that you should look out for in laptops under INR 40,000.
Powerful processing and multitasking
Laptops under this price come with the latest generation Intel Core i3 or i5 processor with a turbo boost speed of up to 3.9 GHz. This ensures smooth and lag-free performance for hours.
These laptops are also equipped with 4 GB RAM and 256 GB SSD or 1 TB HDD storage. Hence, you can multitask and transfer data at a lightning-fast speed. It allows fast processing for comfortable and efficient user experience. There are a few laptops that also come with 8 GB RAM.
Lightweight and ultra-slim design
The laptops available under INR 40,000 features an ultra-slim and sleek design that allows you to slip it into your bag with ease. They are lightweight models. Hence, you can easily travel around with it. You can work and multitask while on the go.
Stunning Full HD LED display
You will easily get a laptop with a screen size of up to 15.6 inches. The full HD display is equipped with an anti-glare technology, which allows you to work comfortably for hours without causing eye strain.
The stunning display also ensures crisp and sharp images with life-like color for an enhanced visual experience. These laptops feature a narrow bezel with an 80% screen to body ratio. Hence, the laptops bring visuals to life with their integrated graphics.
Long Battery Life and Fast Charge Technology
The laptops come with lithium-ion batteries that allow you to work for up to 9 hours or more on a single charge. They prevent overcharging to enhance the longevity of the batteries. Moreover, the laptops support a fast charge that ensures a 50% charge within 45 minutes.
Quick and Secure Access
Most laptops in this price range come with a fingerprint sensor. Hence, you can access important files, documents, and folders with your fingerprint. This keeps your data safe and secure. It also saves you from the hassle of typing and remembering complicated passwords.
Robust and Durable Design
The keyboards of these laptops are spill-resistant, and the keys are tested for durability. They come with a sturdy and robust build that makes it long-lasting. The Cool Ice technology and cooling system keep the laptop cool even after long hours of usage. Hence, it prevents overheating, ensuring smooth and responsive performance for long hours.
Top 7 Best Laptops Under INR 40000
1. ASUS VivoBook 15 X512FA
The Asus Vivobook 15 is powered by the 8th generation Intel Core i3 processor, making it ideal for multitasking and multimedia editing. It is also equipped with 4 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, and extensive connectivity for fast data transfer. The sleek and lightweight laptop is easy to carry around. It features an ergo lift hinge for a comfortable typing experience, even in the dark.
The sturdy and durable laptop is one of the most secure option to consider buying. It features a fingerprint sensor that allows you to access your files and folders without having to type a password. The laptops keep you productive all day long because of its long-lasting battery.
- Processor: 8th generation Intel Core i3-8145U (up to 3.9 GHz)
- Graphics: Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 620
- RAM: 4 GB DDR4, upgradeable up to 12 GB.
- Storage: 256 GB SATA3 M.2 SSD + 1 x 2.5 inch SATA slot.
- Ports: 2 Type-A USB 2.0, 1 Type-A USB 3.1, 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 micro-SD card reader, 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Display: 15.6 inches LED-backlit Full HD anti-glare with 45% NTSC.
- Weight: 1.75 kg.
- Battery: lithium polymer 2-cell battery, 37 WHr.
- It is available in various color options that make it stand out.
- The compact and travel-friendly laptop features a sleek and sophisticated design.
- The battery health charging technology prevents overcharging, reducing the chances of battery damage.
- The ergo lift hinge holds the display securely and ensures a 2-degree keyboard tilt for comfortable typing.
- It comes with a backlit and durable keyboard.
- The laptop ensures powerful audio and deeper bass for an immersive sound experience.
- It is not an ideal choice for gaming.
2. HP 15 Core-i3 15.6-Inch Full HD Laptop
The HP 15 is a sleek and stylish laptop that is extremely lightweight. It features a 15.6 inch BrightView full HD display and a true view HD webcam that ensures the vibrancy of 2 million pixels. This enables you to enjoy a clear visual experience with enhanced details. The model also comes with powerful dual speakers and an HP audio system for an immersive sound experience.
The 7th generation Intel Core i3 processor, 8 GB RAM, and 1 TB HDD allows you to work efficiently for up to 13 hours. The long-lasting three-cell lithium-ion battery supports fast charging. It is capable of charging 50% within 45 minutes. Hence, it is an ideal choice for those looking for a quick and responsive laptop.
- Processor: 7th generation Intel Core i3-7020U (2.3 base processor speed).
- Graphics: Intel Integrated graphics.
- RAM: 8 GB DDR4
- Storage: 1 TB HDD
- Ports: 2 USB 3.1, 1 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI 1.4b.
- Display: 15.6 inches BrightView Full HD.
- Weight: 2.04 kg.
- Battery Life: up to 13 hours.
- It comes with 38% more battery life than the previous models.
- The lightweight laptop features a sleek and stylish design.
- The display and True vision HD webcam ensure the vibrancy of 2 million pixels for crystal clear view.
- The powerful dual speakers and HP audio system ensure immersive sound.
- It supports fast charge, allowing you to charge the laptop 50% in 45 minutes.
- The laptop has very slow performance.
3. Acer Aspire 3 Thin A315-54
The Acer Aspire 3 is equipped with the 8th generation Intel Core i3 processor, 4 GB RAM, and 256 GB SSD. It ensures a powerful and ultra-fast processing speed, allowing you to work efficiently for up to 8 hours. The thin and lightweight design features a 15.6 inch Full HD display with a narrow bezel. It allows you to enjoy watching crisp and sharp images with vibrant and true life-like colors.
The Acer Blue Light Shield also powers the display. It filters out the eye-straining blue light, allowing you to work comfortably for long hours. The eye-catching and stylish model is also available in various vivid color options, making it the desired choice.
- Processor: 8th generation Intel Core i3-8145U (up to 3.9 GHz).
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- RAM: 4 GB DDR4
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Ports: USB 3.1, USB 2.0, HDMI
- Display: 15.6 inches Full HD high brightness ComfyView LED-backlit TFT
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Battery Life: 8 hours
- It features an eye-catching design, and it is available in various color options.
- The Acer Blue Light Shield prevents eye-strain, allowing you to work in comfort.
- The 15.6-inch display and narrow bezel design bring out the crisp and life-like colors of the image.
- It ensures powerful and ultra-fast processing.
- The body is of full plastic.
4. Lenovo Ideapad S145
The Lenovo Ideapad is a sturdy and lightweight laptop that is ideal for travelers. It features a 15.6 inch full HD display that is powered by the anti-glare technology. This allows you to work comfortably for long hours. It also comes with a powerful battery that supports fast charge.
The model is powered by the 8th generation Intel Core i3 processor with a turbo boost speed of up to 3.9 GHz. The processor, 4 GB RAM, and 256 GB SSD enable you to multitask and transfer data at a lightning-fast speed. It is a fast and responsive laptop that enhances your productivity.
- Processor: 8th generation Intel Core i3 processor (up to 3.9 GHz)
- Graphics: Integrated GFX
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Ports: 1 HDMI, 2 USB 3.0, USB 2.0, combo audio, microphone jack.
- Display: 15.6 inches Full HD display with anti-glare technology.
- Weight: 1.85 kg.
- Battery Life: up to 5.5 hours.
- It ensures impressive performance with a 2.7x speed.
- The 1.5 W dual speakers and Dolby audio ensure crystal clear sound.
- The anti-glare technology and narrow bezel provide an immersive experience.
- It features a lightweight and slim design for easy portability.
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity are fast.
- The display quality could be better.
- No backlit keyboard.
5. Lenovo ThinkBook 14
The Lenovo Thinkpad is equipped with the latest 10th generation Intel Core i3 processor and Intel UHD graphics. It allows you to work efficiently and multitask for up to 9 hours. The lightweight and portable laptop features a 14 inch Full HD display, edged with a narrow bezel. The 80% screen to body ratio ensures an enhanced and immersive visual experience.
The design of the laptop is enhanced with the 180-degree flat-lay hinge. It offers convenience and comfort to the users. Also, the stereo speakers and Dolby audio ensure a truly immersive sound experience. The Lenovo Thinkpad is a durable and reliable option that features a spill-resistant keyboard.
- Processor: 10th generation Intel Core i3-10110U processor.
- Graphics: Intel UHD graphics.
- RAM: 4 GB DDR4.
- Storage: 1 TB HDD.
- Ports: 1 USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 USB 3.1 Type-C, 1 USB 2.0, HDMI, audio combo jack, RJ45.
- Display: 14 inches Full HD display with anti-glare.
- Weight: 1.49 kg.
- Battery Life: up to 9 hours with a rapid charge.
- It comes with stereo speakers and Dolby audio, ensuring exceptional sound.
- The spill-resistant keyboard enhances durability.
- It comes with a 180-degree lay-flat hinge design.
- The lightweight and slim design make it easily portable.
- The performance is a bit slow.
6. Dell Vostro 3580
The Dell Vostro 3580 is a lightweight laptop designed with a 15.6 inch Full HD display. It ensures crisp and sharp images that enhance your visual experience. The anti-glare technology powers the stunning display. It enables you to work constantly for long hours without causing strain to your eyes.
The Dell laptop is equipped with the 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB RAM, and 1 TB HDD. It enables you to multitask and process data at a lightning-fast speed. The built-in speakers and microphone also allow you to record and edit videos and audios. It is a suitable option for podcasting and more.
- Processor: 8th generation Intel Core i5-8265U processor (up to 3.9 GHz).
- Graphics: Intel UHD 620.
- RAM: 8 GB DDR4.
- Storage: 1 TB SATA HDD.
- Display: 15.6 inches Full HD display with anti-glare technology.
- Weight: 2.2 kg.
- Battery Life: up to 6 hours.
- It comes with a Linux based operating system.
- The laptop is suitable for processing and multitasking.
- It features a built-in microphone and dual speakers.
- The anti-glare technology allows you to work comfortably for long hours without causing strain to your eyes.
- No fingerprint access to files and folder.
7. ASUS X507
The Asus X507 is a thin and lightweight laptop that is easily portable. It is equipped with the Ice cool technology that utilizes the smart fan control to create an efficient cooling system. This keeps the laptop cool even after hours of usage. Hence, it ensures a robust and powerful performance and a comfortable user experience.
This is a stunning option for an everyday laptop. It is powered by the 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor that allows you to multitask and work efficiently while on the go. The optimized audio and visual enhances your overall experience. It is a secure and easy to access laptop because of its fingerprint sensor and Go-Trust Id.
- Processor: 8th generation Intel Core i5-8250U processor (1.6 GHz).
- Graphics: Intel Integrated Graphics.
- RAM: 4 GB DDR4.
- Storage: 1 TB HDD.
- Ports: 2 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, multi-format card reader.
- Display: 15.6 inches Full HD 60 Hz anti-glare panel with 45% NTSC.
- Weight: 1.68 kg.
- Battery Life: 3x lithium-ion batteries with fast charge technology.
- The low battery can charge 60% within 49 minutes.
- The fingerprint sensor ensures quick and easy login.
- The 360-degree recognition function improves scanning accuracy when hands are wet.
- Ice cool technology allows the stay cool after hours of use.
- It is lightweight and portable.
- The stunning color and styling finishes make it stand-out.
- The webcam quality is not up to the mark.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which brand laptop is the best?
The best laptop brands are as follows:
2. Which is better, HP or Lenovo?
Lenovo laptops are more convenient to use when compared to HP laptops. They are suitable options for business professionals. Lenovo laptops are more lightweight than HP laptops, making them ideal for those who are always on the go.
3. How do I choose a laptop?
If you wish to buy a suitable laptop, then it is important to consider a few critical factors:
- Display and screen size
- Processor and graphics
- RAM and storage
- Battery life
- Keyboard durability and backlight
- Sleek and slim design
- Lightweight and portability.
4. Is Dell or Asus better?
Dell is considered to be a well-known brand that deals with the manufacture of laptops. It also wins in terms of customer support. However, Asus makes laptops with aesthetically pleasing and streamlined designs.
A laptop is essential required by every individual. It is a lightweight and portable option that allows you to perform various tasks while on the go. Choosing the ideal laptop that meets your requirements is not an easy task. There are many factors, which need to be considered before making a purchase, including the system requirements, design, storage, and budget.
The article hopes to help you find a suitable laptop under INR 40,000. There are many decent models available in the market in this price range. Here we have reviewed the top 7 laptops under INR 40,000 from amazon.
You can consider going for the ASUS VivoBook 15 as it is our number recommendation. Another excellent choice would be the HP 15 Full HD laptop. We hope this article helps!