Best Kama Ayurveda Products
Kama Ayurveda is an Indian skincare, body care, and hair care brand founded in 2002. All the products from Kama Ayurveda are 100% natural and organic with no artificial colors, fragrance, or preservatives.
These products serve as ideal Ayurvedic treatments, ensuring exceptional results. With this brand, the four co-founders wish to bring out the authentic beauty and wellness of Ayurveda into the world.
There is a diverse range of Kama Ayurveda products to choose from, based on individual requirement and purpose of use. This article serves as a comprehensive guide to the best Kama Ayurveda products for consumers.
Here we have provided detailed reviews of the top 5 Kama Ayurveda products to help you make an informed purchase. We also offer an FAQ section towards the end of the article to help you gain more insight regarding the brand and topic.
So, without wasting any more time, let us dive straight into the article.
Top 5 Kama Ayurveda Products in India
Top 5 Best Kama Ayurveda Products
1. Kama Ayurveda Mridul Face Cleanser Jwalini Retexturising Treatment
This combo pack is a great deal for those in search of the perfect skin treatment. The Mridul soap-free face cleanser made using a combination of herbs, pulses, and cereals gently exfoliate and cleanses your skin. It is capable of removing harmful toxins and dirt from skin without making it dry.
On the other hand, the retexturizing face oil nourishes your skin, leaving it soft, clear, and smooth. You will feel fresh and radiant after using the oil daily. It helps in enhancing skin texture. The natural Ayurvedic oil also cures dry and irritated skin, making it a suitable after sun remedy.
- The combo includes a Mridul soap-free face cleanser and a Jwalini retexturizing oil.
- Net weights: 40 gram (cleanser) and 100 ml (oil).
- Retexturizing oil is used to cure dry and irritated skin.
- The oil can be used daily as an after-sun remedy.
- The cleanser is made using a combination of herbs, pulses, and cereals.
- The all-natural cleanser exfoliates and cleanses the skin.
- The cleanser contains sandalwood and turmeric.
- The retexturizing oil ensures clear, soft, and smooth skin.
- It enhances skin texture by ensuring nourishment.
- The non-drying cleanser leaves the skin feeling fresh and radiant.
- Long term use may make skin coarse and dry.
2. Kama Ayurveda Hydrating Ayurvedic Face Cream –
Kama Ayurveda is an India-based Ayurvedic skincare and wellness brand. It was founded in 2002 and has made its place in the market for 100% ayurvedic products free from artificial fragrances, colours, and chemicals.
Its hydrating ayurvedic face cream contains an all-in-one formula to nourish and moisturize the skin while fighting the early signs of ageing.
- It is suitable for men with acne-prone skin.
- The face cream has a nice fragrance of coconut and aloe vera.
- It contains the goodness of coconut milk and sesame oil that hydrates and keeps the skin moisturized naturally.
- It also contains Aloe Vera, rich in anti-oxidant properties that visibly reduce the appearance of acne, fine lines, blemishes and provide protection.
- It is an all-natural product and free from harmful chemicals.
- It provides a soothing effect to the skin when applied aftershave.
- Face cream can be used regularly.
- It has a non-greasy formula.
- It makes the skin soft to the touch.
- It keeps the skin hydrated.
- No cons were observed.
3. Kama Ayurveda Organic Sweet Almond Oil
The primary ingredient used in the making of this organic oil is almond. The cold-pressed almond oil helps in replenishing the lost nutrients of the skin. It is capable of hydrating and smoothening your skin from head to toe.
The versatility of this oil makes it stand out from the rest. It can be used to massage all hair and skin types. You can also use this pure and natural oil from Kama Ayurveda to massage your baby. It is mild and can be used to moisturize skin.
Almond helps in softening the scalp, making your hair look silky, soft, and shiny. You can use it under your eyes to reduce dark circles. Leave it on your skin for 30 minutes, following it up with a cleansing treatment using a mild cleanser or soap. For hair treatment, leave it for 20 minutes and cleanse post-treatment using lukewarm water and a mild hair cleanser
- Product type: Organic sweet almond oil.
- Volume: 200 ml.
- It is highly recommended for baby massages.
- It is cold-pressed from almonds grown in the Himalayas.
- The oil is rich in vitamins A and E for nourishment and improving complexion.
- Ideal for irritated, sensitive skin, and damaged hair.
- It comes with a plastic stopper below the screw cap to control the flow of oil, preventing spillage.
- It can be applied on hair and body.
- The oil is fast-absorbing and non-sticky.
- Mild oil can be used as a moisturizer.
- It reduces breakage, split ends, itchy scalp, dry roots, and flat hair.
- It smoothens skin and lightens spots, marks, and dark circles.
- It is expensive.
- It causes irritation when applied under the eyes.
4. Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating and Brightening Night Cream
The Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream is a perfect leave-in night treatment for radiant and youthful skin. It is an Ayurveda based formula made using the finest saffron flower extracts from Kashmir. The rich saffron helps in repairing fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles. It also evens skin tone by reducing dark circles and pigmentation.
Use the cream at night after cleansing. Massage your face and neck using upward strokes to achieve effective results. The other ingredients present in the night cream, including antiseptic Indian madder and aloe vera, heal the skin. Your skin will remain clear of blemishes and signs of aging.
- Product type: rejuvenating and brightening night cream.
- Net weight: 25 grams.
- Primary ingredients: rich saffron flower extract, liquorice root powder, lotus flower powder, Vetiveria extract, aloe vera, and antiseptic Indian madder.
- It promotes cell growth and relieves signs of aging.
- It should be applied on the face and neck at night, after cleansing.
- Liquorice offers protection against fungal and bacterial infection.
- Makes skin feel youthful and radiant.
- Ensures even tone by reducing blemishes, dark circles, and pigmentation marks.
- It cools and cleanses skin to prevent acne and blemishes.
- The aloe vera heals skin and prevents premature aging.
The results were not up to the mark.
5. Himalayan Deodar Face Cleanser
The Himalaya Deodar from Kama Ayurveda is the perfect hydrating face wash for men that cleanses, heals, and protects the skin. It is made using natural ingredients, including cedarwood known for its calming and purifying qualities.
You can use a few drops of the face cleanser and massage lightly in damp skin. Post cleansing, rinse your face with warm water and pat dry for perfect results.
The cleanser can also be used to prep the skin for a comfortable shave. It ensures a cooling and soothing effect, which enables you to use it as an aftershave. The essential oils act as natural astringents for refreshed skin.
- Product type: Himalayan Deodar Face Cleanser.
- Net volume: 50 ml.
- It is suitable for men.
- Primary ingredients: Vetiver root extract, lavender and patchouli essential oil, black cumin seeds, aloe vera, jajoba seed oil, cedar wood, aqua, holy bassil leaf extract, salicylic acid, etc.
- Cedar wood ensures a calming and soothing effect on skin.
- It cleanses and hydrates skin.
- The cleanser can be used to prep the skin for a comfortable shave.
- The black cumin seeds protect the skin.
- The essential oils act as natural astringents for healthy and refreshed skin.
- Aloe vera helps in healing and smoothening skin.
- It evens skin tone.
- Makes skin a bit dry after use.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which organic brand is best in India?
The best organic brands in India are as follows:
- Forest Essentials
- Khadi Natural
- Kama Ayurveda
- Organic Harvest
- Dear Earth
- Ruby’s Organics
2. What are organic skin care products?
Organic skin care products are made using organically grown ingredients free of pesticides and chemicals. The absence of chemicals and preservatives make them beneficial to your skin. Since organic skin care products are free of contaminants, your skin remains clean and hygienic.
3. Is Ayurveda good for skin problems?
Toxins lead to inflammation of the skin with blemishes and acne. Ayurveda is capable of cleansing and detoxifying your skin to eliminate these issues. It is also capable of restoring clean and clear skin with a beautiful complexion.
Kama Ayurveda offers a wide range of products, including face cleansers, body oil, hair oil, night cream, and others. These products are 100% organic and chemical-free, making them safe to use for all skin and hair types.
With that note, we now come to an end of our comprehensive and informative guide to the best Kama Ayurveda products. After thorough research, we have shortlisted the four best Kama Ayurveda products available on amazon. The article provides detailed reviews to help you make an informed purchase.
We hope this article helps!