8 Best Health Drinks for Everyone
The best drink for kids and adults is no doubt water, and you must have as much water as necessary. However, we need specific elements, vitamins, and minerals to aid us in building up our bodies, such as carbon, iron, and other added nutrients. We can get these required elements quickly from suitable beverages or health drinks.
Some kids have a sweet tooth and enjoy taking sweet things, and such health drinks may be a suitable replacement for sugary drinks. This is because the drinks can be tasty for the children, and they will enjoy taking these drinks while it adds the necessary nutrients to the body.
Growing children need the necessary multivitamins to keep them in good health and offer them the required body building elements. In contrast, adults need it to boost their energy for their daily activities and to maintain good health.
8 Best Health Drinks Online in India
What are the Benefits of Health Drinks?
Health drinks are beneficial to your child and provide the necessary nutrients and elements. We are going to highlight some of the benefits of health drinks and why you should offer them to your children and take it as an adult.
Children expend lots of energy in their daily activities and may need more water content than adults. They will prefer to drink soda and other sugary contents, which may not be too good for the overall health of the child. Check out – How to make your kids drink more water for amazing tips and tricks to make your kids drink water
The health drinks or beverages might be a suitable option for sweet drinks because they may like it than drinking water or milk. The drinks may not be as tasty as the soda but are tastier than plain milk, so it keeps them hydrated with a suitable amount of daily consumption of liquid.
They contain vitamins
At this growing stage, children need their vitamins, and these health drinks contain some of the essential vitamins required. These vitamins and minerals are mostly required for the child to improve their health and help build resistance to diseases and other illnesses.
Check the ingredients used in making the health drinks to ensure that they contain the right vitamins needed by the child.
Body Building elements
Health drinks content bodybuilding elements like calcium, zinc, and other elements, which helps the child to grow up healthy with the high immune system. The items will help in building stronger bones and improving the health of the child.
They are made up of natural contents.
It is best to use health drinks made up of natural substances like fruits and other suitable natural ingredients. You can get your child to take some necessary ingredients available in these fruits if they are not the fruit-loving kind.
Source of Antioxidants
Many health drinks are full of antioxidants. It helps in preventing a lot of chronic diseases related to heart health and diabetics.
Immunity means the ability to fight against diseases, viruses, and pathogens. Almost all health drinks help in improving and boosting the immunity of our body. Stronger immunity means less sick days.
Tips on how to Buy Health Drinks Online
With a swamp of health drinks available online, to make the right choice will be difficult. So we are going to provide you with the necessary tips to get the right and healthful products online.
Patronize Trusted Brand
You must buy your health drink from a brand that has been around for a long time. People have been consuming these products, so we can assume that they are safe to consume.
The top brands usually have carried out researchers to upgrade their products using the latest technology. We will advise you to stay away from some of these unknown brands if you cannot find reviews about them or customers that will tell you about the products.
Avoid Products with Preservatives and Chemicals
Some products are made of preservatives and chemicals to keep them in good condition for a long time. Avoid such products, for they may be harmful to the body and search for a product made with natural ingredients
Check the Ingredients
It is common for people to buy products online without actually reading the ingredients used in making the product. This is a big mistake made by many consumers, and you may end up buying products that contain ingredients that your child might be allergic to at the end.
By checking the ingredients and instructions on the product, you can avoid those made of chemicals and preservatives. You will also get proper instructions on how to use and consume the products.
Check for Expiry Date
Manufacturers always inform the consumers on the expiry date of such products as required by the health bodies. Check the expiry date when you order the product and when it is delivered to avoid biting products that have expired and have become harmful to the body.
Read Customers Review
You know ordering a product online can be a considerable risk, mainly if you have not used the product. However, with customer reviews available online, you can get first-hand information on those that have used the product. Before you buy health drink online, read the reviews by customers to determine the suitability of the product.
These customers will give you first-hand information, such as the true taste of the product and the quality of the product.
With the customer review, you can cross-check with the details provided by the customers to see if they correlate.
Ensure that the product has passed all the health tests required by the appropriate health body. Are they safe to consume and that they will not have any harmful effects on the body.
Top 8 Best Health Drinks Online
1. Complan Health Drink
Complan Foods is a British company and was acquired by Danone in 2011. In India, Complan is owned by Zydus Wellness and has been in one of the best health drinks.
The Complan health drink has a unique formula that provides balanced nutrition for growing kids and bridges the nutritional gap that stops their regular growth.
It has 34 vital nutrients like calcium and iron, which helps children in gaining the right height and weight, brain development, and balances body fluids. This drink comes in a delicious Royale Chocolate flavor that is loved by your kids.
- This health drink is clinically proven to stimulate 2x faster growth and improve weight as it has growth-supporting nutrients.
- It has 100% protein from milk, which contributes to the faster growth of kids.
- The drink has vitamin A, C, and E that strengthens immunity to keep common infections like cold, cough, and fever away.
- Clinical studies show that this drink improves brain and math ability.
- It is easy to make by just mixing the powder with milk.
- It is available in three other variants, namely, Creamy Classic, Kesar Badam, and Pista Badam.
- No negative points observed so far.
2. Pediasure Health and Nutrition Drink
Pediasure is a trusted brand that is popular in over 80 countries, proving the required nutrients for growing children of 2 years and above. The powder can be mixed with water or milk, and with a chocolatey taste, children will consume these nutritious drinks with happiness.
With the availability of elements that will aid the improvement of brain activities, proper growth, and provide adequate energy for daily activities. It has been clinically tested and recommended by pediatricians all over the globe.
- The health drink has been clinically tested to improve the immunity of the child and reduce sick days.
- Enjoyable drink, which makes it suitable to add for breakfast. Children love the flavor, and you do not have to force them to take the drink.
- The presence of antioxidants such as Vitamins, zinc, and other useful elements help in fighting free radicals and improving the overall health of the child.
- The presence of calcium, vitamin D, and magnesium helps the child is growing and make the bones stronger.
- Containing vitamin B12, folic acid, iodine, and chlorine improves brain activities in the brain.
- No negative points observed so far.
3. Manna Multigrain Instant Drink
Manna Go Grains is a wisely chosen blend of cereals, pulse, and milk proteins. It is enriched with seven grains and 24 micronutrients such as calcium, iron, vitamins A, C, D.
The drink comes in a delicious chocolate flavor. It is single-serving and contributes 33% RDA of Iron and Iodine per serve that are important for mental development.
It is a cereal-based beverage suitable for seven and eight years old children. The packaging is as per the recommended dietary allowances ICMR for 7-9 olds.
- The health drink contains protein and Vitamin B, minerals, and calcium, which are essential for physical growth.
- Manna multigrain instant drink delivers 33% RDA of Iron and Iodine per serving, known to support mental development.
- It is enriched with seven key micronutrients that help boost the immune system and digestive health.
- The instant drink comes in a tasty chocolate flavor.
- It is easy to make.
- No negative points observed so far.
4. Bournvita Health Drink
Cadbury Bournvita is a suitable health drink, for it is loved by children and contains the required nutrients they need to grow. Bournvita provides the required ingredients that will boost your brain activities and provide energy for the kids for their daily activities.
The yummy drink is delicious and comes properly packaged, having passed the required test. The drinks make you feel good and can be consumed cold or hot. The ingredients used in making the drink include Cereal extracts, sugar, and milk solids. Others include maltodextrin, caramel color, cocoa solids, emulsifiers, vitamins, and minerals.
- Calcium and phosphorus help in building strong bones making your child healthier by the day.
- It helps in maintaining healthy brain activities with the presence of iron foliage and Vitamin B12, vitamin d, b9, b2, which assist in the formation of hemoglobin.
- It helps in the building of string muscle for your children, keeping them in good health.
- It is easy to make and can be consumed either hot or cold.
- The Cadbury drink is suitable for people of all ages.
- It is affordable at a reasonable price.
- The packaging of the product is not suitable.
5. Horlicks Protein+ Health and Nutrition Drink
Horlicks provides this nutrition drink to adult with the required proteins and vitamins to keep them going all day. As we grow older, we need protein to build up our declining muscle mass and body weight. The Horlick drink is affordable for daily consumption.
It is suitable for the family to maintain muscle mass and provide energy for your daily activities. This is the best healthy drink for the family and having passed all the necessary tests, so it is safe to consume.
- It is affordable for all the family to maintain the proper amount of protein for our daily activities.
- It helps in replenishing the nutrients that we will need as we grow older, the ability of the body to replace those nutrients.
- It contains three high-quality protein to keep the body in good condition.
- It is highly recommended to make your daily activity active and fulfilled.
- You can gain weight with this product, and it is good for the whole family.
- It contains whey protein, soy protein, and casein protein.
- It is a great post-workout drink.
- The taste is a little weird.
6. Ensure Diabetes Care
Ensure health drink is suitable for diabetic patients to be used as a partial or full meal supplement. Being sugar-free and made up of quality ingredients, helps in controlling the sugar level of the body while providing the necessary nutrients for the body.
With specially formulated drinks, it helps in controlling weight while maintaining the required body mass. The drink is suitable for adults suffering from diabetes or has a history of diabetes in the family.
- It is sugar-free and the best energy drink for people suffering from diabetes
- Suitable energy drink for people trying to lose their weight and watch what they eat so as not to gain weight.
- It is affordable and one of the cheapest ways to maintain good health.
- It is suitable for the digestive system.
- It supports steady energy, healthy heart, and helps to build body mass.
- You can get it in two delicious flavors: vanilla and chocolate flavors.
- No negative points observed so far.
7. Protinex Original
The Protinex drink is ideal for those that are in a weight management program with low fat and protein required for the body. This is an everyday health drink that will improve your health and provide you with energy to stay active all day.
It is easy to make, as described in the package, and you can add sugar to the drink. Providing you with the strength as it is made up of carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, and zero Trans fats
- Everyone can take it.
- It is easy to make, and you can take it with or without sugar.
- It is made of low fat, which makes it suitable for weight management.
- It has high protein content and easily digestible.
- It is affordable.
- The drink cannot be consumed by those allergic to peanuts or soya
- It is bitter.
8. Boost Health, Energy and Sports Nutrition drink
Keep your body in good shape and stay energetic all day with this energy-boosting drink. It is manufactured in India and one of the favored drinks by cricketers in India. It is tasty and suitable for everyone with 17 essential vitamins and elements.
The drink is very affordable, one of the best drinks for the money, and you can get a refill container if you want to use it consistently.
- Anyone can use the best energy drink for the money.
- It is a popular drink among the top cricketers.
- It is very delicious.
- It comes with an instant boost of energy to keep you active all day.
- The presence of vitamins, zinc, calcium, folic acid, etc. helps in maintaining the overall health of the body.
- It contains a lot of sugar.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it suitable to have this energy drink daily?
Yes, these drinks can be consumed daily for try are made if energy building ingredients. They have certified by the appropriate agency as suitable for consumption.
2. Are these health drinks suitable for children?
They are health drinks explicitly made for, and you should ensure that they stick to drinks for children.
3. How many times is it suitable to consume these healthy drinks?
You can take health drinks along with your meal once or twice a day. They are made to boost your system and keep you energized.
Health drinks are suitable for children and adults to help them supplement the nutrients they might be lacking. They have been used to boost energy for sports activities, and they are available in online stores.
We have provided a list of top 6 healthy drinks for children, adults, and those suffering from diabetes and underweight management. The appropriate health agencies have certified these products for consumption, and they have excellent customer reviews.
From the details provided, which include the pros and cons, you can find a suitable health drink for your consumption.