Best Headphones Under Rs 5000
Buying a decent pair of headphones is critical. Hence, you must consider significant factors before making a purchase. Headphones ensure high-quality audio with enhanced clarity and bass. They provide you with an immersive surround sound experience that blocks out the noise from the surroundings.
There are various types of headphones available under the price range of INR 5000, including both wireless and wired headphones. You can easily purchase an over-ear or on-ear headphone that includes innovative features like noise cancellation. The article lists the features to expect in headphones under INR 5000.
We also provide you with detailed reviews of the top 5 headphones under INR 5000 along with the links to purchase them from the leading e-commerce website, amazon. The FAQ section provided towards the end of the article will help you gain more insight regarding the product.
So now, let us dive into the features to expect in headphones under INR 5000.
5 Best Headphones under 5000
Features to Expect in Headphones under 5000
Wired or Wireless Headphones
You can easily get a pair of wired or wireless headphones at this price range. The wireless headphones are equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology that supports quick pairing and seamless connectivity.
These headphones will save you from the hassle of tangled wires. On the other hand, wired headphones come with detachable side cables for your convenience.
There are various types of wired and wireless headphones available under INR 5000. These include over-ear, on-ear, and in-ear headphones. Over-ear and on-ear ensure a comfortable fit while in-ear headphones offer a secure fit.
Long-Lasting Battery Life
The wireless headphones under INR 5000 come with a long battery life that will allow you to use the headphones for up to 24 hours with ease. The long-lasting battery enables you to enjoy a long and uninterrupted music listening experience.
Moreover, these headphones also support quick charge. The rapid charger is capable of charging the headphones within 2 hours. Many headphones in this price range ensure 2 hours of playtime on a single quick charge of 15 minutes.
Also, they offer a standby time of 1000 hours, making them a reliable and long-lasting option to consider going for.
The headphones are designed to include powerful 40 to 60 mm drivers that deliver HD quality audio. The sound quality is teamed with immense clarity and enhanced bass. Hence, the headphones provide an immersive surround sound experience. Moreover, you can also customize your favorite tracks using the brand app to ensure a personalized sound experience.
Padded Earmuffs with Swivel Design
The headphones come with a soft and padded headband that ensures comfort at all times. Moreover, the earmuffs are made using high-quality protein leather and are padded with a soft sponge.
These features allow you to enjoy a relaxed and long music listening experience. The padding prevents your ears from overheating while ensuring comfort.
The earmuffs also feature a swivel design. They can be folded for compact storage. Hence, lightweight headphones are easily portable and suitable for travel purposes.
Most headphones available under INR 5000 come with a noise cancellation feature. The feature blocks out noise from the surroundings to ensure an immersive sound experience. This is perfect for travel purposes. Moreover, the closed-back design isolates background noise to enhance your music listening experience.
One Button Smart Remote
The one-button smart remote allows you to activate Alexa and Google voice assistant. It also enables you to change tracks, adjust the volume, and answer or reject calls.
The built-in microphone allows hands-free calling for your convenience. The JBL headphones also come with a TalkThru feature that drops the volume of the audio so that you can have a conversation without having to remove your headphones.
Top 5 Headphones under 5000
1. JBL Live 400BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
JBL is a leading American company that deals with the manufacture of audio equipment, including headphones and speakers. The JBL Live 400BT wireless on-ear headphones are equipped with 40 mm drivers that produce the signature JBL sound with enhanced bass. The lightweight headphones come with 24-hour battery life for an uninterrupted and comfortable music listening experience.
It supports fast charge, ensuring a playtime of 2 hours when charged for 15 minutes. These headphones are equipped with the TalkThru technology and aware ambient feature. You can also switch between two Bluetooth devices so that you never have to miss a call. Hence, the innovative features make this our number one recommendation.
- The wireless on-ear headphones are equipped with massive 40 mm drivers that deliver the significant JBL sound.
- The TalkThru feature drops the volume of the audio so that you can have a conversation without having to remove your headphones.
- The Ambient Aware feature enables you to listen to the external sound while listening to music.
- The multi-point connection feature allows you to switch between two Bluetooth devices.
- The headphones require a charging time of 2 hours to ensure a playtime of 24 hours.
- It offers 2 hours of playtime when charged for 15 minutes.
- The headphones are Alexa and another voice assistant ready.
- The JBL headphones app allows you to personalize your music listening experience.
- The headphones are lightweight and comfortable because of the softly padded headband.
- No noise cancellation feature available.
- Product quality could be better.
2. Sennheiser HD 400s Over-Ear
Sennheiser is a private German audio company that specializes in the design and production of a wide range of products, including microphones, aviation headsets, headphones, and telephone accessories. The Sennheiser HD 400s is a pair of premium and high-end over-ear headphones. It includes a detachable single-sided cable with a 3.5 mm jack plug.
The built-in microphone and one-button smart remote allows you to have telephonic conversations and control your music. The closed-back design minimizes background noise for an enhanced music listening experience. Moreover, the headphones are lightweight and foldable, making them ideal for those on the go.
- Type: over-ear headphones.
- The pair of headphones include a detachable single-sided cable with a 3.5 mm jack plug.
- It features a one-button smart remote for convenient call and music control.
- The built-in microphone allows you to have telephonic conversations.
- Impedance 18 ohm.
- Frequency response (microphone): 100-10000 Hz (-10 dB) and frequency response (headphones): 18-20000 Hz (-10 dB).
- The Sennheiser sound quality ensures a unique listening experience.
- The closed-back around headphones reduces background noise for your comfort.
- The lightweight and foldable design make them easy to store and carry around.
- The headphones come with a 2-year manufacturing warranty.
- The ear cups of the headphones are not comfortable.
3. Skyfly Bliss Active Noise Cancellation Headphones
The Skyfly wireless over-ear headphones are designed with powerful 57 mm neodymium drivers that ensure 360 degrees HD quality audio with immense clarity. The latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology offers seamless connectivity and wide coverage. It comes with a battery life of 40 hours and a standby time of up to 1000 hours. Hence, the sleek and stylish pair of headphones are long-lasting and efficient.
The earmuffs are made using high-quality protein leather and soft sponge, allowing you to enjoy a comfortable and long music listening session. Also, it supports rapid charging, which ensures complete charge within 2 hours.
- Type: wireless over-ear headphones.
- The wireless headphones are powered by the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology for seamless connectivity.
- It comes with 57 mm neodymium drivers.
- The pair of headphones are equipped with a speaker resistance of 16 ohms and a sensitivity of 118 dB.
- It comes with a battery life of 40 hours and a standby time of 1000 hours.
- The rapid charger allows the headphones to get charged within 2 hours.
- The earmuffs are made using high-quality protein leather with memory sponge.
- The noise cancellation feature isolates noise with ease.
- The built-in mic allows you to answer calls by turning on the ANC function.
- It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- Available colors: red, black, and yellow.
- The headphones offer immersive 360 degrees HD audio with exceptional clarity.
- The latest Bluetooth technology ensures efficient data transfer and wide coverage.
- It minimizes the distortion of sound.
- The reduces power consumption assures optimal battery performance.
- The headphones can be worn comfortably for long hours.
- No negative points were seen so far.
4. Sony CH 500 Wireless Headphones
Sony is a diversified company that deals with the manufacture of consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment, and financial services. The Sony CH 500 is a decent pair of wireless on-ear headphones that ensure comfortable and long music listening sessions. The Bluetooth and NFC connectivity ensure quick pairing for seamless and wireless streaming of your favorite tracks.
The headphones are equipped with 30 mm drivers to deliver dynamic sound with bass. The playback time of 20 hours enables you to listen to music for long hours. The swivel design makes it easy to carry around, especially while traveling.
- Type: wireless on-ear headphones.
- It supports Bluetooth connectivity and NFC.
- The headphones are equipped with 30 mm drivers to ensure dynamic sound.
- They offer a playback time of 20 hours.
- The headphones include a micro USB cable.
- Color: black.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The swivel design makes the headphones easily portable.
- The one-touch control activates voice assistant and allows easy hands-free calling.
- The audio clarity and quality of sound could be better.
5. Skullcandy Riff Wired On-Ear Headphone
Skullcandy Inc. is an American company that markets and deals with the manufacture of headphones, MP3 players, earphones, hands-free devices, and other products. The Skullcandy Riff wired on-ear headphone is the perfect blend of simplicity and technology. The lightweight and comfortable pair of headphones is available in four different color options that will reflect your true style.
The headphones are custom-tuned to deliver bold sound with enhanced bass and refined acoustics. The ultra-durable headband is easily foldable, allowing you to carry them wherever you go. Moreover, they come with easy-to-use buttons that enable you to activate your personal assistant, change tracks, or adjust the volume of your favorite track.
- Type: wired on-ear headphones.
- The headphones are custom-tuned to ensure refined acoustics.
- The pair comes with plush ear cushions and a soft-touch finish.
- The easy-to-use buttons enable you to adjust the volume, activate your personal assistant, or change tracks.
- It comes with a built-in mic for hands-free calling.
- The Skullcandy headphones are available in various color options: grey, black, blue, Moab red, and olive-yellow.
- The headphones come with a 2-year warranty.
- The headphones are designed with an ultra-durable headband.
- They are extremely lightweight and comfortable.
- The headphones ensure bold sound with enhanced bass.
- The foldable design allows you to carry them wherever you go.
- The cushioning of the headphones is too tight.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which are more harmful headphones or earphones?
Both earphones and headphones offer the risk of a long exposure of noise and high decibel levels of audio. However, earphones are more likely to cause damage as the sound is funneled directly into your ears. On the other hand, headphones sit outside the ears. Hence, there is less amplification of sound.
2. Which is better headphones or earphones?
Headphones offer more superior and dynamic sound quality than earphones. They rest on the exterior part of your ear and are not meant to seal the auditory surface.
On the other hand, earphones are made to enter the interior part of your ears, Hence, there is more exposure to noise and high decibels of audio, which may lead to partial deafness in the long run.
3. How long is it safe to wear headphones?
You should not wear headphones for a prolonged duration as it may cause damage to your ears. It is advised to not exceed the duration of 60 minutes in any situation.
4. Can earphones sound as good as headphones?
In most cases, headphones deliver a richer sound experience than earphones for most individuals. However, in general earphones from popular brands like boat, JBL, Sennheiser, and others can also sound as good as headphones.
5. What makes good sound quality in headphones?
The first number of frequency response specification refers to the deepest bass the headphones can produce. The lower the number the better the sound. On the other hand, the second number refers to the highest frequency of the headphone. The higher number signifies better quality of sound.
6. What does sensitivity mean for headphones?
Sensitivity for headphones refers to how loud the sound of the headphone will be from the given source. The measurement for sensitivity is given in decibels of sound pressure level per milliwatt or dB SPL/mW. The sensitivity is usually in the range of 80 to 125 dB SPL/mW.
Headphones and music serve as a medium of relaxation and relief from the daily monotonous struggles of life. Headphones are the ideal travel companions for commuters and travelers. It is essential to purchasing a decent pair of on-ear or over-ear headphones as they deliver dynamic sound with enhanced bass and treble.
Moreover, larger headphones are better than earphones as they protect your ears from damage. Hence, they allow you to enjoy a comfortable and long music listening experience. The headphones are equipped with the latest innovative features that offer convenient usage.
Before making a purchase it is essential to consider a few critical points. The price of the product is a significant factor, which should be considered. Always go for a headphone that comes under your budget. The article provides a detailed guide to the best headphones available under INR 5000.
We now come to the end of the article. We hope this article helps!