6 Best Hand Creams
We use our hands the whole day for a number of chores and tasks. It is not surprising that by the end of the day they tend to get a bit dry and cracked.To save our delicate hands from such treatment, hand creams play an important role. They are specifically designed to moisturize, nourish and make our hands feel soft and crack free.
Hand creams make our hands feeling wonderful again and allows us to continue with our daily work without having to worry about them becoming dry and dull.
In this article, you will find all the needed information like Types of Hand Creams, a comprehensive buyers guide, our top recommended products and a few FAQ’s to help you find the Best Hand Cream Online in India.
6 Best Hand Creams in India
Types of Hand creams
Hand creams can be used on different types of hand conditions such as;
Hand creams for dry hands
Hand cream for dry hands comes with a high concentration of Shea butter to keep the hands moisturized all day.
Dry hands occur when the weather turns colds, the air dries out, and the skin cannot hold onto moisture. When there is a lack of moisture in the air, it causes the skin to become dry.
To prevent the dry hand from occurring, it is good to use this hand cream, which is designed to keep your hands moisturized all day long.
Hand creams for cracked hands
When dry hands aren’t treated or controlled, they eventually become cracked. Cracked hands can also be caused by people with autoimmune disorders such as diabetes and more.
Eczema and psoriasis cause skin inflammation, which can also make the skin to crack. Cracked hands show signs of line or peeling of the skin.
To control or treat cracked skin, hand creams with exceptional quality combine humectants, like glycerin, which attracts moisture.
Occlusive ingredients like silicones to lock in the moisture and emollients like Shea butter instantly smoothen the skin.
Hand creams for wrinkled hands
The ageing process causes wrinkled hands. As you get older, your skin gets drier, less elastic, and less able to protect you from damage. This causes the skin to fold or ridge.
Whatever the circumstances, not everyone wants to have wrinkled skin at an early age or even at an older age.
So, no matter the cause, wrinkled skin can be treated by hand creams with active ingredients like proteins, waxes, glycerin, lactate, and urea to give you smooth, moderate, significant, and considerable skin.
They are also good antioxidants and AHAs, which will boost your collagen, which plumps the skin.
Hand creams for skin diseases
Hand creams can be used on skin diseases such as acne, eczema, sore, hives, actinic keratosis, and more. It treats the skin, moisturizes it, and makes it smooth free from all types of diseases.
Skin diseases occur based on certain conditions, and these skin diseases can be discomforting and unappealing to the eyes.
Hand creams for skin diseases come with active ingredients like petrolatum, glycerin, silicone derivatives, ceramides, and hyaluronic acid.
These will effectively assist you in treating all these skin disorders and prevent you from having them.
Hand creams for normal hands
Hand creams can be used on normal hands, and it helps to sanitize, moisturize, and hydrate the hands. They are a powerful moisturizer that helps to hydrate the skin for long hours.
They are rich in Vitamin E, Shea Butter, essential oils, and Glycerin, which will add much-needed moisture to your hadns, keeping the moisture on the skin and is long-lasting even through repeated hand washing.
This helps to prevent you from dry or cracked skin, wrinkled hands, and other skin disorders.
Choosing the best hand cream is very important for your hands. Here’s a list of what to check when purchasing the best hand creams.
Know your skin concern
Knowing your skin concerns is essential as it helps you know what to look out for when purchasing a hand cream. Your skin can be dry or crack hands, wrinkled hands, or skin diseases.
You can manage and control your hands’ nature by choosing the most appropriate hand cream that can treat your skin.
It is good to buy the best hand cream you can afford. If you’re not privileged to have it, you could get a less expensive one that fits your budget and still does a good job.
Some hand cream brands produce excellent quality hand creams, while some hand cream brands are of low quality and still available. So, ensure you purchase a hand cream from a well reputable brand for easy use, comfort, and sound effect.
When choosing hand cream, ensure to check out the ingredients it is composed of. Essential ingredients are in the effectiveness of the hand cream.
It is vital to consider harmful chemicals like paraben, SLS, and more, which are toxin and make sure you avoid them to not cause other side effects to your skin.
All hand creams will moisturize, but a few will soothe or repair the skin on your hands. Therefore, it is essential to choose the hand cream that will be effective after it’s used.
These kinds of hand creams may also prevent future dryness and injury of the hands. They soothe the skin and also get you back to work immediately if your dry hands have been hampering your performance.
They also come with good chemical composition, which can also be helpful if you possess sensitive skin.
The scent is essential too. A distracting scent can be frustrating and discomforting to inhale. So, ensure it comes with a lovely scent to have a refreshed feeling.
Top 6 Best Hand Creams
1. Colorbar Fruit Drop Hand Cream
This product comes with incredibly nourishing properties. It’s infused with 79 percent of natural ingredients. The product helps to repair and strengthen your skin.
It makes your hands feel soft, smooth and refreshed whenever it’s used — enriched with vitamins A and C, which helps to bring your skin’s complexion back to life.
It creates a natural moisture barrier from daily damage and repair environmental damage. This product comes with a beautiful design, and it’s free from harmful chemicals.
Applying it will bring a baby-soft finish to your hands and make your hands look healthy and strong.
- The product comes with an excellent moisturizing agent that brings a soothing effect on your skin
- It’s easy to apply
- It helps to hydrate and rejuvenate your hands
- It is non-greasy, allowing it to be easily absorbed into the skin
- It comes with a fruity fragrance
- It makes you feel relaxed and calm after usage
- It works on the skin immediately
- It helps to smooth and improve your hand’s skin tone
- The texture is a little thick
2. Siso Hand Cream
This hand cream is enriched with Shea butter to keep your hands soft and supple all day long. The cream brings an impressive result when it’s used, and it comes with no oiliness.
Because of the nature of the hand cream, it becomes beneficial for those who have dry skin. It helps to moisturize the skin and also gets absorbed into the skin very fast.
This product doesn’t contain harmful chemicals, thereby making you free from allergy and irritation. It comes in three sizes you can choose from.
- It is easy to apply
- It comes with a light and non-sticky texture
- It is properly sealed and nicely packed
- It’s budget-friendly
- It’s suitable for all types of skin
- It produces an effective result anytime it’s used
- It gives a relaxed, healthy, and comfortable feeling after usage
- It also heals and moisturizes the skin
- It’s ideal for most people with dry skin
- The fragrance could be better and long-lasting
3. Vaseline Anti-Bacterial Hand Cream
It is a two-in-one moisturizing cream that hydrates the skin and protects it from germs. Our hands are always touching things that carry germs and bacteria.
They call for protection because hands can carry germs to our mouth and cause stomach infections. The hand cream contains the goodness of Neem and Tulsi that help maintain the hygiene of the hands.
- The hand cream contains glycerin that makes the skin softer
- It contains a germ protection formula that instantly kills bacteria on hands without drying the skin
- The Vaseline hand cream contains natural ingredients, including Neem and Tulsi, that ensure the hands’ hygiene
- The cream contains Vitamin-E that conditions the skin and keeps it healthy
- The cream can be applied as many times a day as required
- It is easy to use
- The cream has a mild scent
- It is a little sticky
4. Dot & Key Hand Cream
This product comes with proper moisturizing and sanitizing properties. It is fragranced with delicate lavender essential oils.
This product comes with no harmful chemicals like paraben, SLS, artificial fragrance, more making gentle and safe for daily use.
It comes with an active ingredient such as jojoba oil and Shea butter, which intensely nourishes your hands to make them feel soft and supple.
The product leaves behind a pleasing fragrance after it’s used. It kills germs without making the hands dry. It’s pocket-friendly, and it’s a perfect choice for your hands. It is entirely safe, unquestionably effective, and delightfully gentle.
- It comes with dual benefits as it acts as a sanitiser plus a moisturizer
- It contains actives that hydrate and nourishes deeply
- It’s non-greasy, and it comes with antibacterial properties
- It comes with a pleasant fragrance
- It comes with excellent anti-inflammatory properties, which make it great for soothing and healing skin
- It is safe and effective to use
- It comes with beautiful packaging
- A little expensive for its quality
5. Palmer’s Shea Butter Formula Moisturising Hand Cream
It’s light in texture and has a good composition of Shea butter formula. This product relaxes and rejuvenates your skin. It is also rich in minerals and vitamins.
The product comes with excellent regenerative and antibacterial properties, which help restore your skin’s natural complexion and aids in the absorption of vitamins in the body.
It helps to make your hands feel soft, strengthen, and smoothen. It keeps your hand controlled all the time.
- It can be used daily
- It makes the skin smooth, clean, and healthy
- It’s budget-friendly
- It is quite thick
- It gives you an instant glow, and it’s suitable for all types of skin
- It energizes the skin and gives it a nice texture
- It comes with an intense cocoa odour.
6. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
This product is suitable for severely dry and chapped hands, elbows, knees, lips, and face. It’s ideal for people with dry skin and mostly recommended for women.
This product delivers effective relief when it’s used. When it’s used daily, it moisturizes the skin, making it soft and comfortable. The product makes your dry or cracked hands noticeably smoother and softer after just one application.
It’s also recommended for all skin types. The product comes with a highly concentrated formula that is rich in Glycerin. It is dermatologically tested and proven to be of good use.
- It comes with natural ingredients to improve skin appearance
- It comes with powerful moisturizing ingredients
- The ingredients help to hold moisture to relive even the driest skin
- It also helps to lock in moisture and also to reduce the rate at which water vapour is naturally lost through the skin surface
- It makes your skin look soft and healthy
- It helps to nourish and protect the skin from germs
- It’s has a nice fragrance
- It can be used regularly
- It is thick and a little sticky
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can hand creams be used daily?
Yes, they can be used daily.
2. Can hand creams be used to cure eczema?
Yes. Some hand creams can control the growth of eczema because of their moisturizing properties.
3. Can I use hand creams before going to bed?
Yes, you can use hand cream before going to sleep.
4. Does it help to remove hand wrinkles?
No. Hand creams only help to control it.
5. Are all hand creams ideal for both men and women?
No, not all are ideal for both men and women. Some are either for men or women, while some are for both men and women.
6. Are they all thick?
Most hand creams are not too thick. Some are a little thick, but not all of them are thick.
7. Can the hand creams help heal cracked feet?
Yes, some hand creams can help to heal cracked feet.
8. How to apply the cream?
Apply a little quantity to your palms rub them around your hands in circular motions. You can also apply them to your feet, elbows, ankles and knees.
Hand creams are important as they help our hands to regain that soft and delicate feeling. Any of the hand creams mentioned above will leave your hands feeling supple and free from cracking and dryness.
Hand creams are a must have for everyone as they will do wonders do not only your hands but your elbow, knees and feet as well. Remember to use them on a regular basis to get the required effect.