Best Geysers Under 10,000 INR
In this article, you shall come across Geysers under INR 5000 vs Geysers under INR 10,000, reasons to buy a geyser under 10,000 INR, buying guide for geysers under INR 10,000 along with answers to frequently asked questions and top 7 Geysers under 10,000
7 Best Under Geysers 10,000 INR in India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
Extremely Durable and Quick Heating
Elegant Design and Great Functionality
Superbly Huge Maximum Capacity
Extremely Quick in Heating
Under 5,000 INR Geysers Versus Under INR 10,000 Geysers
When it comes to functionalities, both of them does not have any significant difference because they are both used for heating water. However, the geysers in the 5,000 to 10,000 INR have features like:
- Pressure release valve – it regulates the pressure by making sure that it is bearable whenever you use it. If it achieves an insane amount of pressure, it gets rid of the valve to avoid accidents to occur.
- Whirl flow technology – it ensures that the stream of hot water will not experience any disturbance. This is the primary reason why it will allow you to conserve a high amount of extra energy to lessen your electricity bills
- IPX4 feature – IPX4 means pentashield technology. It secures the geyser from water spills and splashes making it last longer without breaking down.
- Thermal cutout feature – it stops the electricity as needed when overheating or power issue scenarios occur to avoid accidents.
- Non-release valve (NRV) – it gives the liquid the privilege to stream only in a single direction. It also makes the pipe connection to be easily opened for checking for the technician to remove as necessary.
Why Should You Buy a Geyser Under 10,000 INR?
- Premium feel – the geysers in this price range will give you a more premium feel compared to the cheaper ones because they have quality features.
- For health improvement – by using a geyser, you are reducing your smoke contact that occurs whenever we are boiling water the manual way using a stove or log fire.
- Perfect for busy people – because heated water is prepared in an automated way, a geyser will decrease the time and effort required for you to have a satisfying warm bath.
What to Look For When Buying a Geyser Under 10,000 INR?
The geyser that you buy should have a user-guide so that properly guided when you are installing your geyser. However, if you are in doubt, you can always seek help from a professional to do the task for you.
Passed quality checks
Check if the geyser has passed various standard quality checks to ensure that it is sturdy enough to last for extended periods. Make sure it has standard ISI mark.
Before buying ensure that the price suits your budget.
Always consider a geyser that has exceptional PUF insulation so that it can hold the heat much longer, which will help you save energy.
Premium materials that are sturdy and tough will last for a longer period of time.
It is an absolute requirement that a geyser must be easy to use so that you will not experience any hardships while you are using it.
Inner Tank Coating
The inner tanks should have a protective coating so that it will prevent the buildup of rusts, corrosions, and stains.
Check the energy rating of the geyser before buying to make sure that it does not guzzle too much electricity.
By having this feature you can prevent the occurrence of fire and other accidents that are because of overheating appliance.
This feature lets you check if the water has been heated to the desired temperature.
8 Bar Rated Pressure
It is the rating used to determine the maximum pressure that a geyser can handle. 8 bar pressure is usually sufficient.
This depends on the size of your family. The maximum capacity should be enough for all the members so you do not have to reheat water repeatedly.
Top 7 Under Geysers 10,000 INR
1. Crompton Greaves Amica 15-Litre Storage Water Heater – Our Pick
Crompton Greaves Amica ASWH is a reliable geyser that you can count on. It is fantastic and unbelievably good because of its premium features and functionalities.
Let us have a look at the wide range of features it offers.
- Heavy duty magnesium anode rod – integrates extra sturdiness to the water heater for it to last longer.
- Superior polymer coated tank – a first coating that will secure the inner tank from catching rusts.
- 5-star efficiency rating – extremely energy efficient heater that helps you save on electricity bills.
- Three level safety protections – guarantees you that the geyser is super safe to use at all times.
- Thermostat control – Prevents overheating to avoid damage.
- Maximum capacity – 15 liters.
- The preset thermal cutout will turn the geyser off without the need for a manual intervention to prevent it from experiencing damage due to overheating and short circuits.
- Its copper heating element is the one responsible for its quick heating, saving you a lot of time.
- This geyser has an extensive warranty which is seven years for the inner tank and two years comprehensive warranty for the product which will protect you if you found any issues with the item.
- It has a great design which will surely add up some elegance to your bathroom.
- It is easy to clean because of its smooth texture; that’s why you can easily wipe it off when it is dirty.
- The high-pressure feature of this geyser allows it to accommodate huge houses and high rise buildings.
- There are no accessories given along with the product.
2. V-Guard Sprinhot 10 Litre Water Heater – Extreme High-Durability
This V-Guard Sprinhot 10 Litre Water Heater is super reliable and at the same time has good features that come along with it.
It has a stylish design that will add elegance to your bathroom. This is suitable for people that have a medium-size household and looking for basic functionalities in a water heater.
- 5-star BEE rated – gives you an idea on how energy-efficient this geyser as it has passed high standards of power consumption inspection.
- 3 kW heating element – ensures that the heating element heats up fast so that you will not have to wait for a long time to enjoy your hot baths.
- The material used – ABS material for the body and 304-grade stainless steel for the tank.
- Thermostat – regulates the components of the geyser so that it will not overheat and will not consume too much electricity.
- Pressure release valve – it maintains the pressure into a tolerable rate, and if it increases unexpectedly, it releases the valve to prevent any accidents from happening.
- Warranty – 5 years on inner tank and two years on product
- The fusable plug will protect the geyser from power surges, which ensures a longer lifespan.
- Its non-returning valve is an added safety feature that regulates the pressure inside the pipes.
- The thermal cutoff feature will automatically shut the geyser off when there is an unusual increase in temperature and power. interruption. It is also a useful feature if you are forgetful in turning your appliances off after use.
- Its heating element is made of high-quality materials which guarantee that it will last for extended periods.
- This geyser is easy to use.
- This geyser is easy to clean because it possesses a smooth texture; that’s why you can easily wipe it off when it is dirty.
- Its PUF insulation retains the heat much longer so that you will not have redo heating from time to time-saving you time and electricity.
- Only good for two baths per session, which is pretty limited compared to other geysers.
3. AO Smith HSE-VAS-X-015 Vertical Water Heater
AO Smith is known for making water heaters that are unique, intelligent and efficient. The HSE VAS-X water heater is a good combination of form and function, with good looks and a durable build. Let’s go over some of the features.
- Capacity: 15 Litres, which is more than enough for a single use.
- Wattage: 2000 Watts.
- Pressure: 8 Bars.
- BEE Rating: 5 Star, making it highly energy efficient.
- It is made using advanced PUF injection technology to ensure uniform and high density foam distribution.
- There is no gap between the tank and insulation. This ensures maximum energy efficiency and power savings.
- The thermostat allows you to set the temperature of the water.
- The inner tank is lined with blue diamond glass to resist corrosion.
- It has 7 years warranty on inner tank, 2 years extended warranty on glass coated heating element and 2 years comprehensive warranty on the product.
- High energy rating helps save money.
- Long-lasting and durable anode rod.
- The tank is made from strong heavy gauge alloy.
- It has an efficient inlet water diffuser.
- Inlet and outlet pipe is not included.
4. Bajaj New Shakti 15-Liter Vertical Water Heater – Elegant Design and Great Functionality
Bajaj is a reliable brand when it comes to the appliance and machinery industry hat has offered promising products throughout the years. When it comes to vertical geysers, the Bajaj New Shakti 15-Liter Vertical Water Heater is a fantastic option.
Let us have a look at some of its top-of-the-line features.
- 4-star energy rating – ensures that this geyser does not consume too much electricity, which will let you save some money.
- Glass lined enamel coating – provides sturdy support and protection to the tank so that it can withstand a tremendous amount of pressure.
- Single weld line – gives extra protection so that your geyser will not experience any leakage.
- Maximum capacity – 15 liters.
- PUF installation – this feature allows the geyser to retain the heat much longer so that you will not have to reheat frequently.
- The 8-bar rated pressure allows this lovely geyser to accommodate even high-rise buildings.
- It has an adjustable thermostat that will allow the geyser to save a lot of electricity and at the same time prevent itself from overheating.
- The dry heating protection feature will allow the geyser to detect if the heater has run out of the water and stop the geyser.
- Its leaking protection will protect this geyser from leaking making your bathroom not messy and will let you conserve water because of it.
- The sleek and classy design will make your bathroom look livelier and exquisite looking.
- It has overpressure protection that keeps you safe even if you are using the highest pressure option.
- Its magnesium concentrate anode will protect the geyser from accumulating rusts and corrosion.
- No accessory kit is included in the package.
5. Orient Electric Aqua Spring Storage 10L Vertical Water Heater – Extremely Energy-Efficient
The Orient Electric Aqua Spring Water Heater is composed of high-quality materials and will give you great value for your money.
Its multiple safety features will assure you that this water heater is not hazardous to use. Furthermore, it is loaded with top-notch functionalities that you can use to make your bathing time more comfortable.
- Maximum capacity – 10 liters.
- Power consumption – 2000 watts.
- Pressure release valve – it ensures that the water in the heater does not exceed a specific pressure limit to keep you safe.
- BEE 5-star rated – with this accreditation you have the assurance that this geyser is extremely energy efficient at all times.
- Class 1 pressure level – can endure water pressure up to 6.5 bars.
- Thermostat feature – it keeps the water heater safe from overheating and cuts a significant amount of power consumption.
- It has a two-way thermal protection that retains the heat well.
- It is easy to use because its interface is really simple so that you will not have a hard time understanding how it works.
- You will experience its outstanding stability when you are using this water heater because it is crafted with premium materials.
- You can install it without any hassles without the need to seek some help from an expert.
- The TIG welding provides an added protection to its tank, making it prevent leakage whenever you are using it.
- Its thermal cutout feature will cut the power off as necessary to prevent any danger whenever it reaches an extreme amount of temperature.
- The shell is prone to dents.
6. Orient Electric EcoSmart Storage 35L Vertical Water Heater – Superbly Huge Maximum Capacity
If you have a fairly huge household, it is much better to go for a particular model that has a huge maximum capacity. The Orient Electric EcoSmart Storage 35L Vertical Water Heater will fulfill the needs of a large family.
Let us have a look at its main features, advantages, and disadvantages.
- Maximum Capacity – 35 liters.
- Power consumption – 2000 watts.
- Product Dimensions – 38.5 x 38.5 x 73 cm.
- BEE 5-Star rating – ensures that the geyser is extremely energy-efficient.
- 8 bar pressure capable – it gives the geyser the ability to withstand a tremendous amount of pressure.
- Ultra diamond glass line – protects the tank from accumulating scales and rust, which makes it more durable.
- Magnesium anode rod – quickens up the process of heating and extends the life of the geyser.
- This geyser is waterproof because it has an IPx4 body that can withstand any contact with liquids making it super durable.
- It has a molded 3-pin plug that adds up better loading and durability to make the geyser more efficient.
- Since it is made of ABS material, expect that it is shockproof, which is a great addition to its durability.
- It has a PUF insulation that will retain the heat much longer saving you time and electricity from reheating.
- The dial temperature display will allow you to see the current temperature of the water, keeping you updated all the time.
- You can set the temperature manually according to your preferences.
- The warranty terms only cover manufacturing defects.
7. Crompton Solarium Neo 06-Litre Storage Water Heater – Extremely Quick in Heating
Crompton is known for providing a lot of quality water heaters. The SWH6 1606 Solarium Neo 06-Litre Storage Water Heater is one of them, which is loaded with impeccable features. Let’s go over some of them.
- Incoloy heating element – a feature that ensures to heat water much faster, saving you a lot of time and electricity. It also puts up additional durability on the geyser itself, making it last longer.
- Gyroscopic technology – speeds up the heating time so that you will not have to wait for too long for you to enjoy your hot bath.
- Single weld tank – it significantly lessens the chances of leakage resulting in a longer lifespan of the geyser as it also acts as a protection for corrosion as well.
- Magnesium anode – it helps the geyser from being safe to all kinds of corrosions and rusts.
- 5-star rated energy efficient geyser – it gives you the guarantee that this geyser will not eat up too much electricity saving you some money from your bills.
- Its 8-bar pressure gives you sufficient pressure that is also enough to cater even high-rise buildings.
- It has a multifunction valve, which is an additional safety feature that will see to it that the geyser will not inflict any harm while you are using it.
- The preset thermal cutout shuts off the geyser after it reaches a certain amount of temperature or if there are issues with the electricity.
- Its design is pretty outstanding.
- The manufacturer offers good warranty terms with five years warranty on the inner tank and two years on the item itself.
- No negative points found so far.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do the geysers on this price range differ from the others on the lower price range?
It differs in the sense that the design and its features are more premium and exquisite compared to the cheaper ones.
2. Is it safe to buy a geyser online?
Yes, as long as it is from reputable websites such as Amazon.in.
3. Aside from bathing, can I also use a geyser for other purposes as well?
Yes, it is also perfect for washing the dishes and laundry as warm water is known for giving additional ease in removing grease and dirt.
4. How many times do I need to clean my geyser?
It primarily depends on the frequency of usage, but the most advisable thing to do is to clean it every two months.
5. If I forgot to turn off my geyser, will it damage it and cause a fire?
No, because new geysers have a 20-minute auto-off feature that will ensure that shuts the geyser automatically saving you electricity and worries.
We hope this article helped you gain knowledge and information regarding the best geysers under 10,000 INR. With our buying guides and tips, we have no doubt that you will end up with the best geyser for your home.