6 Best Foundations in India
A lot of women nowadays are suffering from a lot of imperfections on their face, primarily because of different factors such as lifestyle, pollutants, etc. The flaws that we are talking about here are the blemishes that are due to acne scars, uneven skin tone, and wound scars.
By having those imperfections, women get very frustrated and conscious about themselves, which leads to social problems and insecurities. Thankfully, foundations were invented, and they are the answer to these problems. This one of a kind invention is handy and can conceal imperfections easily. You can apply it within a minute, and its effect can last for a day, really amazing, right?
Foundation comes in different forms, and it primarily depends on your preference for what you will use. The good thing with modern foundations is that there are nutrients integrated on it to keep your skin more supple and soft. Some of them have SPF protection to protect your skin from UV rays, which is the primary cause of uneven skin tone, wrinkles, skin cancer, and many more.
Let us tackle it further by discussing things like why you need a foundation? things that you must look for in buying a foundation, different types of foundations, FAQs, and the products.
Top 6 Foundations
Superbly Long Lasting
Amazing Sun Protection and Texture
Loaded with Vitamins
Exquisite SPF Protection Formula
Why Should You Buy a Foundation?
Generally better for skin
modern foundations are equipped with vitamins and minerals that will do a lot of good things on the skin such as brightening of skin, making it more supple, soft, etc.
if you have lots of acne or blemishes on the skin, foundations can hide it effectively.
foundations have a moisturizing property, which prevents your skin from getting dry.
a lot of modern foundations has a built-in SPF protection which will keep your skin safe from the harmful rays of the sun.
Types of Foundations
Shortened term for “blemish balm” is used to cover up blemishes on the face. Aside from that, it works a lot of wonders on the skin, especially for the long term such as fading away scars, moisturizing skin and giving SPF protection.
its primary use is to correct the color of your skin, especially if there is unevenness on your skin tone.
they usually stored in a bottle or small tube, and compared to the other types; this one is the easiest to apply because it blends easily.
If you want to get a dewy look, then this type of foundation is the best one to go for and perfect for people with dry skin. They are usually stored in compact containers and can be applied with the use of hands or sponge.
they come in the form of stick and is excellent for people that want to put foundation outdoors.
It is mostly made of titanium dioxide and is considered as the safest form of the foundation. It allows the person’s skin to breathe as it does not seep into the pores.
A type of foundation that is specially made for acne-prone, oily, and sensitive skin. Although it is not great for people with lots of fine lines and wrinkles because it makes them more visible with a powder type foundation.
What to Look For When Buying a Foundation?
it is much better if the foundation that you will buy has UV protection so that you will be safe from the harmful rays of the sun even if you go outdoors for extended periods.
Types of coverage
in terms of putting foundation on your skin, you must consider the following coverage to ensure that the foundation can conceal your flaws. Here is the following coverage different skin:
this is perfect for people that have minimal skin problems. It only works to even out skin tone.
this type of coverage does not cover huge flaws on the skin, and it is only suitable for people with mid flaws and just wants to even out skin tone.
this is perfect if you want to hide most skin imperfections completely.
when purchasing the foundation for your skin, you must check its expiration date so that you know it is safe to use.
when you are putting something on your skin, particularly on your face, it is crucial to know if they do not contain any harmful chemicals. By doing so, you will spare yourself from experience side-effects.
it is essential to match the shade of the foundation and your skin tone for a more desirable outcome. For you to know here is a guideline that you can follow:
For warm undertones
you must go for a red, blue base, and rose for the foundation and sable, porcelain, cocoa, and rose for the shades.
For neutral undertones
yellow and gold base for the foundation and tan, beige, chestnut, golden, and caramel for the shades.
For cool undertones
red, blue, and rose for the foundation and then coca, sable, porcelain, and rose for the shades.
check the cost of the foundation before deciding to buy it. By doing so, you will have the ability to know if a particular foundation will fit your budget or not.
when buying a foundation, see to it that the brand is credible enough to bring you the satisfaction that you need on a foundation.
You must ensure that the foundation that you buy has a high resistant to liquid so that every time you sweat you will have the confidence that it will not smudge
6 Best Foundations
1. Maybelline New York Fit Me Liquid Foundation – Superbly Long Lasting
When you hear the word Maybelline, probably the first word that comes into your mind is quality. Since in the beginning, Maybelline New York has been creating remarkable products throughout the years of its existence. When it comes to liquid foundations, they have this particular foundation, which is called the Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation.
It has top-notch features that are worthy of your attention. It glides perfectly on your skin every time you apply it, leaving your skin blemish-free and younger-looking.
- It has an oil-free formula that will spare your skin from the harmful effects of oiliness. This makes it perfect for people with oily to healthy skin.
- This foundation does not clog up pores, which are perfect if your skin is prone to pimples.
- It comes in 16 different shades, which are absolutely perfect for all kinds of skin.
- This foundation is superbly light for the skin, which makes it comfortable to wear even for extended hours.
- The price is competitive and will surely worth every rupee.
- Not suitable for dehydrated skin
2. Pudaier Matte Concealer Foundation – Skin Brightener
There are lots of instances where women go outdoors, particularly under the intense heat of the sun. This gives them a lot of exposure to the harmful ultraviolet rays. What if you have blemishes on your face that you want to hide it, and at the same time, you will have some sort of protection.
It comes in 40 ml packaging, which ensures that it can accommodate your needs for extended periods. It has an effective yet gentle formula that is perfect for the skin. This also contains unique attributes that help brighten the skin eventually.
- It can be used both for the body and the face making it a multipurpose cosmetic.
- You have seven colors to choose from so that you will have all the freedom to choose the best color for your skin tone.
- It gives a natural look on your face making you more beautiful inside and out.
- This foundation has hypoallergenic ingredients that keep everything gentle and will inevitably not impose any harm on your skin.
- The price is competitive, knowing that it comes in 40 ml packaging.
- Perfect for all skin types.
- It can hide all the imperfections perfectly on your face and body.
- No such cons were observed
3. Faces Ultime Pro Second Skin Foundation – Amazing Sun Protection and Texture
Some women are very particular on the weight of the foundation that they put on their faces. This is why they see to it that the foundation is weightless to ensure their comfort every time they are wearing it.
Just like this Faces Ultime Pro Second Skin Foundation, it has premium features that you will surely love. Its anti-aging formula is truly one of a kind that will delay your aging process, resulting in much better and younger-looking skin.
- It has an SPF 15 protection that will help you to become secured from the harmful rays of the sun.
- This foundation has a mineral-oil free formula to keep your skin oil-free to prevent pimples.
- It has a liquid creamy texture that blends easily; that’s why you will not have a hard time applying it.
- The natural matte finish will give you a more exquisite look after applying the foundation.
- The bottle has a glass dropper to ensure a less messy and much quicker application of the foundation.
- It has a nice smell, which makes it desirable to use.
4. Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation – Loaded with Vitamins
Lakme a brand chosen by a lot of Indian women, because of its capacity to provide quality cosmetics for them. Just like this liquid foundation by Lakme, it is made of premium materials that will surely give you an outstanding fresh look. It is gentle on the skin and will give you a one of a kind appearance.
It has a unique formula that will last longer on the skin and will give you an oil-free look that you wish for.
The good thing with this foundation is it is loaded with vitamin E and other minerals, which will surely rejuvenate your skin.
- It is easy to blend; that’s why you will not have any hard time applying it to your face.
- The vitamin E and silicone will nourish your skin, making it supple and soft.
- It does not contain any harmful chemicals, which makes it super safe even for everyday use.
- This liquid foundation is effective in hiding blemishes and dark spots.
- It is waterproof, meaning it is reliable for long use.
- This liquid foundation prevents the oiliness of the skin.
- It leaves a white cast residue if not applied properly
5. L’Oreal Paris Liquid Foundation – Exquisite SPF Protection Formula
There are lots of women who want to go to the next level when it comes to cosmetics then L’Oreal Paris is a great option. All of their products are crafted to perfection; that is why you will surely never go wrong with them.
L’Oreal has a nice array of products, and one of them is their liquid foundation. It is promising and at the same time, will give you a lot of benefits. The premium materials that it has will give you a much smoother and flawless-looking skin, which will truly add a wow factor to your appearance.
- It has an SPF protection formula to safeguard your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
- This liquid foundation comes in various colors to ensure that it will fit your skin tone.
- It is non-cakey and blends smoothly
- The substance can be easily blended so that you will not have any difficulties in applying it.
- It has a nice casing which makes it elegant to look at, especially when you are using it.
- It is great for oily skin.
- Not for people who do not want a glitters on their face.
6. Lotus Herbals Foundation – Natural Ingredients
There are lots of women who are experiencing dryness on their faces; that is why they are reluctant to put the foundation on their skin because it might worsen the problem. Thankfully, Lotus Herbals has come up with a great idea to include a moisturizing formula on their foundations.
Just like their Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Comfort Foundation, it is composed of hypoallergenic materials that are suited for all skin types. Before you decide if you will buy the product or not, let us now tackle its pros and cons.
- It helps diminish fine lines on the surface of the skin, making you look a lot younger.
- The price is pretty affordable, which will surely suit anyone’s budget.
- It is not heavy to wear, meaning it is comfortable for the skin to wear it even for long hours.
- The formula of this foundation will not clog up your pores, meaning you will not get any pimples from using it.
- It has no chemicals and made of all-natural ingredients, which will surely not impose any harm on your skin.
- This foundation comes in the buff and soft cameo shades to accommodate various skin tones.
- It gets cakey after a time being
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best foundation brand nowadays?
L’Oreal and Maybelline New York are both the best in terms of quality when it comes to foundations. They are highly credible brands that provide premium quality on their cosmetic products.
2. Can I wear a foundation every day?
Yes, as a matter of fact, the foundation protects the skin, particularly to the sun and pollutants. Just make sure that the foundation that you will wear every day is compatible and friendly to your skin.
3. How can I remove the foundation off my face properly?
Rinse it with lukewarm water with a face cleanser. However, if you are outdoors, you can use clean cotton or nonabrasive handkerchief to wipe the foundation off your face.
4. Is it advisable to put a makeup base first before the application of the founda
Yes, the makeup base acts as a primer so that the foundation will be in place for a smoother finish.
We have tackled how perfect foundations are in giving a smoother, more enhanced, and presentable skin, particularly on the face. There are different types of foundation, and all are perfectly made to provide you a more exquisite look. It just comes to what your needs and preferences are.