Best Fitness Bands with Heart Rate Monitor
In a world of technological developments, we have an array of new inventions that can help us in several ways, such as fitness apps, smart scales, and even slimming belts. One such invention is the fitness band that is used to keep track of one’s fitness and physical activities and how it affects one’s body. Many brands have come up with fitness bands that have amazing features to keep track of our daily activities.
You might have all the machines for weight loss, but if you don’t track your results, then it’s of no use. This device is used for monitoring fitness-related metrics such as some kilometers walked, calorie consumption, heartbeats, and in some cases, it also monitors our sleeping pattern.
These watches have motion sensors that keep a check on our movements, and this gets recorded in the watch, and hence it can tell us all the statistics related to our body such as sleep patterns, heartbeats, etc.
These sensors measure the acceleration, frequency, duration, intensity, and patterns of your movement, which helps the watch to analyze our body movements.
In this article, you will find all the needed information such as a comprehensive buyers guide, FAQ’s and Our Top 9 Recommended product so that you get yourself the best fitness band available in the market.
Best Fitness Bands
Fitness Band Buyer’s Guide
Many brands are launching their fitness bands, and choosing among them can be a task, but even then a choice has to be made.
These bands have many promising features that can make a lot of difference in your daily life and can positively affect your life.
In today’s world, we do need constant motivation to keep ourselves healthy, and these fitness bands can make that happen. So before buying this special tech piece, you can keep a few things in mind.
Before purchasing a fitness band, consider your target and aim, because choosing the right fitness tracker for your goals can fast-track your objectives. There are simple or sophisticated fitness bands with their corresponding price, and we have listed here a guide to finding the best band for your lifestyle, budget, fitness or goal, and sense of fashion.
Things to consider before buying a fitness band include:
A fitness band can have many features, but good battery life is a must. Good brands will provide a good battery life, which will make sure that you can make the maximum utilization of the fitness band. So a good fitness band will automatically promise a good battery back up.
Among other essential features, a fitness band should be waterproof. We are constantly going out doing a lot of work and swimming is one of them. So if your band is waterproof, then you can use it almost everywhere, and hence it becomes a universal product. Also, if it is dust resistant, then it’s an added advantage.
It is an important requirement as well since we do miss out on a lot of important events on the go, and it’s important to keep track of such situations. So, if your fitness band is one which will constantly alert you about all the important messages, then it is a must buy. That tiny device will keep a check on all your important events.
A fitness band should have sensors that give you an accurate reading of your health and the data collected. These sensors record every activity to help you analyze your health and thus helping you to keep yourself healthy. So definitely keep a notice of the sensors.
A good design of fitness is an important point, and one should not miss out on this one. An ideal fitness band should have a sleek design and should also be light, which will make it comfortable and convenient. A huge structure will only make it difficult to use but will also be extremely difficult to wear and carry around.
There are several styles of fitness trackers. They may be worn on the wrist, used as a necklace or pinned to clothing, but the most popular style is the wrist fitness band. If you’re not ready to constantly wear this device on your wrist, you can choose other options.
Nowadays, manufacturers are more concerned about the style, that’s why you may find some of these devices looking great and flashy with customized and changeable bands, while others are of low profile with a dull look.
Have it in mind that the style you choose must give you comfort while sleeping, and you can also wear it with different lengths of sleeves. Those with small wrists will surely be uncomfortable with bulky trackers, so choose a style that will give you maximum comfort always.
One of the most important features to consider in a fitness band is the display. The more sophisticated trackers use numbers, words, or symbols to display their output, while others may reveal their information through an LED display.
When you use a smart device to synchronize data, the band’s compatible application will archive, interpret, and analyze the information. There are several specifications and options when it has to do with the tracker’s display.
- Side buttons
- Visibility in different light conditions
- Touch sensitivity
- Screen size
- Color options.
It’s also important to choose a tracker with a simple interface because while some may come with a smooth learning process, others are too complicated and not worth it.
Before making that final decision on its purchase, ensure that the device is compatible with your smartphone or computer because some fitness trackers can only synchronize with Android, others with Apple iOS devices or Windows.
Fitness trackers use algorithms and sensors to detect all your activities. This means that there is a level of imprecision, and they are not foolproof.
If you need accurate and coincide data, you have to purchase the one with a particular function. One such device is the heart rate monitor that is strapped to the chest. This may give more precise data than those worn on the wrist.
There are several features of a fitness band, including sleep tracking, activity tracking, and heart rate monitoring. These features determine your decision to purchase a fitness tracker, so it is important first to establish the key feature that you need in the device.
Other considerations are data and metrics, which are important for people who need it for health improvement, training, or sleep activity. Identifying the particular features you need in this device will help you make your purchase decision quickly.
1. Honor Band 4
Honor Band 4 is the newest addition to the market in the ranges of fitness bands with a heartbeat rate tracker. It comes with an ocean of features such as TrueSleep scientific monitoring feature that keeps track of your sleeping hours, collects the data, and analyzes it.
It identifies and provides solutions for your common sleeping disorders.
- The band has a clip design that gives a firm grip to you while wearing it. It comes with a 0.95 inch AMOLED screen that helps you to perform various activities.
- It comes with a True Sleep scientific monitoring feature which keeps the status of your sleep hours, collects the data, and then analyzes it. It is capable of identifying and providing solutions for your common sleep problems.
- The 5ATM water-resistant feature makes it 50-meter water-resistant.
- TruSeen feature allows 24-hour heart monitoring and provides warnings.
- One of the most significant advantages of this product is the long standby time. It works for about 17 days and also saves time on a normal charge.
- The band has a touch screen that allows you to adjust the settings easily. Now you can easily adjust the brightness of the screen. It has a dynamic and vivid display.
- It is beneficial during swimming as it senses swimming postures. The 6-axis sensor recognizes the main stroke, such as freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly, backstroke.
- A versatile product that could be used in multiple sports activities such as walking, cycling, swimming, and training.
- It performs various activities such as counting steps, speed, distance, number of turns, calories burnt, etc.
- The glass display is prone to damage easily. It is advisable to apply a screen protector.
2. MEVOFIT Bold HR Fitness Band
MevoFit Bold HR Fitness Band is an absolute fitness tracker packed with several important features meant for monitoring fitness parameters, and keeping records of distance and steps covered, calories burnt, heart rate monitoring, and sleep tracking.
The built-in optical sensor tracks the heart rate round the clock, which makes it possible for workloads to be maximized. You can wear it to sleep to monitor your sleep quality for analysis.
The MevoFit Bold HR fitness band comes with a full HD 0.96 inch OLED touchscreen, which displays Call and SMS notifications, Alarm clock, Unique clock faces, Social notifications, Reminders, and Temperature automatic synchronization.
This fitness band is most suitable for sports enthusiasts, and it is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- It has a large, full HD 0.96 inch OLED touchscreen and a Smart Light Sensor, to adjust the brightness of the screen automatically, thereby offering the best visual output.
- It is designed for sports and athletes professionals.
- It keeps track of all activities, including running, steps, calories burnt, distance, and active minutes.
- It has a rugged style and monitors the sleep quality to track your sleep level automatically for analysis and recommendations.
- There are seven types of sports to choose from which include: soccer, running, basketball, badminton, tennis, cycling, and table tennis, but cycling, running, and ball sports are selected automatically.
- It comes with a USB dongle that could be used to charge the tracker on the computer/laptop’s USB port.
- It supports weather forecasting and displays the current status of the weather on the screen.
- Has a smart design
- Long-lasting battery life up to 8 to 10 days when fully charged.
- Steady heart rate monitoring
- Complete water resistant(IP 67)
- With the two types of the customized dial on it, you can change the display at any time to your preferred choice
- Gives accurate data on heart rate, steps covered, and calories burnt
- No swimming function
- The pedometer doesn’t give an accurate result
- No proper synchronization.
3. Mi Band 3
The newly released Mi Band 3 uses a large OLED touch-sensitive display to give you more vision at a glance. By simply lifting your wrist, you can read messages, view and reject calls, and tap an embedded button for heart rate and steps.
The advanced pedometer algorithm in this tracker filters out movements that are not necessary and measures the rate of heartbeat more accurately.
With the preinstalled motion sensor, the Mi Band 3 detects exactly when your workout begins, so that you don’t need to inform it before you start. This tracker by Xiaomi is highly sophisticated, and it’s built to carry your unique identity by unlocking instantly when you go close to your compatible Android device or smartphone.
- It comes with a heart rate monitor, advanced step tracking, and sleep quality analysis
- Phone locator feature – Rings your phone when misplaced
- It has 0.78-inch OLED touch-sensitive display
- The automatic phone unlock feature for Android when you go close to your phone
- 20-days battery life with one full charge
- It has Weather forecast feature
- Notification and call alerts
- Get idle alerts – The band vibrates and reminds you of taking a walk
- It is compatible with iOS 7.0 and above, Android 4.4, Bluetooth 4.0 or above
- Elegant design with anti-lost feature
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Perfect fit
- Large OLED screen
- Saves data correctly.
- The screen cannot be seen clearly under the sun
- Doesn’t support iPhone
- Complicated user interface.
4. Moov HR Sweat – Limited Edition
Moov is an international brand, and its series of fitness gears is one of a kind. Their fitness bands are extremely helpful when it comes to maintaining good health. A brand that is totally reliable and will never disappoint you.
- It keeps a close check on heart rates
- It has a real-time heart rate based coaching
- It has a unique sweatproof pulse vision technology for better accuracy
- It has verbal coaching mode to help you keep motivated
- It keeps track of the calories burnt
- It also checks on the number of kilometers walked
- It has a heart rate monitor that works even underwater
- It is dirt and waterproof
- It can be connected to the Moov app that shows all the details on your phone
- It has a decent battery life
- It is on the expensive side
- Sometimes user faces synchronizing issue with android phones.
5. Mi Band 2
This one comes from a very popular brand, and that’s the MI, which has gained popularity in a few days. This fitness band comes with many features that make it a great buy. If you are planning to buy one, then you must consider this one.
- It has an OLED display and also comes with a touch panel
- It is both a fitness tracker as well as a watch
- It can track our heartbeats
- It also tracks our sleeping cycle
- It calculates calories burned
- It monitors our daily activities
- It tracks the number of kilometers walked
- It is water-resistant
- It has an amazing battery life that can last up to 20 days
- It also comes with an aluminum case which is anti-sweat
- It is water-resistant, and hence you can use it anywhere
- It has a great battery back up
- It does not have built-in GPS
6. Honor Band A2
A very popular brand right now in the world of tech gadgets, Honor has stepped up the game further by coming up with the fitness band series. This one, in particular, is one of the top-rated fitness bands and has many amazing features that make it a great buy.
- It comes with a large OLED screen for better user experience
- It has a multi-touch screen which means that you can use all the functions easily
- It continuously tracks the heartbeat rate
- It can save from injuries by giving reminders regarding fast heartbeats rate
- It has the call and messages reminder feature
- It keeps track of your fitness all day and all night long
- It displays workout data to give us a better understanding of our health
- It comes with the sleep monitoring feature that tracks our sleeping cycle for better sleeping patterns and also has the smart alarm clock
- The design is extremely lightweight which makes it comfortable to wear
- It is sweatproof and waterproof as well
- The battery can last up to 9 days, and it has a magnetic charging process
- It comes with Bluetooth and is compatible with most of the android and IOS devices
- It can be connected to Health apps for better usage
- It is sweat and waterproof
- It comes with a great battery life
- It does not have built-in GPS
7. Lenovo HW02 Plus Heart Rate Fitness Band
Lenovo is an extremely reputed brand and has made a name in the world of technology. Their products are extremely reliable, and we don’t really need to think much before buying a Lenovo product. Their fitness bands are amazing as well, loaded with features; this one is a great buy.
- It keeps track of your sleeping hours
- It also checks on the calorie intake
- It keeps track of heartbeats and how much exercise one must do
- It has a sport and never sleeps mode
- It has an OLED touch panel
- It is dirt and sweatproof
- It supports most android devices and IOS 8.0 above
- It has the sport mode for better tracking of health and activities
- It is dirt and sweatproof
- It does not have built-in GPS
8. Huawei ERS-B19 Band 2 Classic Activity Tracker
Another one in the league is the Huawei fitness band that is amazing as well with its loaded features and technology. This one is a great buy, and you will definitely not regret purchasing this one. They already have many tech devices in the market, and this one is a great buy as well.
- It keeps track of heartbeats and daily activities as well
- It keeps a check on the calories burnt and distance covered
- It can support activities like running, swimming.
- It checks sleep patterns and collects the data.
- It has alarm notifications for better and regular sleep
- It gives notifications such as incoming calls, SMS, etc
- It is waterproof and is an extremely comfortable wear
- It has a built-in GPS system that helps you keep a more accurate check on the number of kilometers walked
- It has a built-in GPS system
- It is waterproof
- It has an average battery life
9. Ambrane Flexi Fit Fitness Tracker (Black)
If you have looked through the e-commerce sites, then you have definitely come across this particular brand. They have many products, including power banks, earphones that are high quality and will leave no place for complaints. Similarly, this fitness band from the house of Ambrane is a top-class product and is worth investing in.
- It has a heart rate monitor that keeps track of your heartbeats and steps you have walked
- It also keeps a count of all the calories burnt
- It gives you alerts regarding calls and messages
- It keeps a check on your sleeping cycle and the hours that you sleep
- It is lightweight and hence comfortable to wear
- It is compatible with most of the android devices and IOS devices
- It has Bluetooth as well which gives you better connectivity options
- You can set reminders as well like alarms, call alerts, etc
- The band is waterproof and dustproof
- It has an average battery life of up to 120 hours
- It has a decent battery life
- It is waterproof and dustproof
- It does not have built-in GPS
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the best fitness band under 3000?
Looking at all the features of the products, the best fitness band under 3000 is Mi Band 3.
2. What are the best fitness watches for large wrists?
The best fitness watch for the large wrist is Fitbit Charge 2 Wireless Activity Tracker.
3. What are the best fitness trackers for small wrists?
The best fitness tracker for small wrists is Honor Band 4
4. Which fitness tracker has the most accurate heart rate monitor?
The best fitness tracker which has the most accurate heart rate monitor is Fitbit Charge 2 Wireless. It tracks the heart rate continuously.
5. What are fitness trackers used for?
Fitness trackers are devices used for monitoring, tracking, and measuring activities related to fitness, which include heartbeat, distance walked, sleep quality, calories burned.
6. Are fitness bands accurate?
Yes, most fitness bands can accurately monitor and measure your heart rate and keep track of the calories burned.
7. Do fitness trackers determine blood pressure?
Yes, fitness bands are capable of measuring blood pressure with a built-in monitor.
8. How does a fitness band monitor heart rate?
Fitness band uses a technology known as pulse oximetry to monitor heart rate by allowing infrared light to penetrate the surface of the skin looking for changes in blood color or appearance. So, the blood oxygenation is represented by these colors, which increases the heartbeat.
In the end, I can conclude by saying that these fitness bands can be helpful to us in many ways and can actually make our lives better.
They come with many features that will help us keep fit and active, which is an important need in today’s life. With so much stress and tension, we usually forget to take care of our health, and these bands can help you maintain a better life by pushing you. They come with other advantages too that make them a complete product with lots of benefits. The above-mentioned bands have great customer ratings and are also loaded with features, so they are definitely worth a try.
The high-end brands are worth each and every penny and live up to our expectations. They have great feedback from customers and also pretty good ratings from the jury as well. The above fitness bands are pretty useful and great that way, so go on, choose the one that you like and start living a better and healthier life.