6 Best Face Masks for Glowing Skin
Face masks aren’t just for fun, but they help join together loosened pores, take away blemishes, spots, and leave the skin glowing. Different types of facial masks are beneficial. Facial masks work for about any kind of skin whether oily, dry, sensitive or wrinkled.
The importance of face mask is vast; that’s why you need to select the one which matches the skin. Vitamins, proteins, and minerals are essential ingredients put together proper effect and pleasant scent. The application of face masks paired together with an effective serum gives remarkable results. The usage of face masks also brings out your skin tone and enhances beauty. It moisturizes the skin and relieves the skin of any stress and clears spots.
You need a brush for applying the mask. They are best used with a brush that’s not only soft but will not spill out of the allocated spot. Also, you can cut two slices of cucumber and place over the eyes, to protect the eyes when applying the mask. Before the application of the face masks, wash your face and free it of any dirt.
If necessary, exfoliate the skin so that the face mask can absorb better. Also, the face masks need open pores to work better so hot shower before usage isn’t a bad idea. After doing all these, finally, apply the face mask with a brush or fingertips if a brush isn’t available.
Some face masks require you wait for 30 minutes for it to be effective, while some may take a long time for it to be effective. Then wash, remove, or peel away.
Don’t worry! After reading this article, you will know everything you need to know about a face mask and make the right purchase decision. Here you will find the different types of face mask, buying tips, list of 5 best face mask and a few FAQs
Top 6 Face Masks
Good for acne-prone skin
Easy to apply
Makes the skin soft and smooth
Good for oily skin
Types of Face Mask
There are different types of face mask; let’s review them.
Charcoal and clay mask
Charcoal and clay masks work best for those with oily skin, and it absorbs the oil content on the skin. This charcoal and clay masks loosen clogged pores, neutralize the skin, and leave it supple. This face mask is essential as it helps to remove impurities, and it is best to look for one that is of good quality and works best.
Sheet masks which were first originated in Korea, and it has been used earlier than any other face masks. The crucial ingredients like Aloe Vera and Vitamin C are added with hyaluronic acid and caffeine paired together with different ones like seaweed and pearl. There are sheet masks for almost all kinds of skin types. The mask penetrates the skin and prevents the normal evaporation of water from the skin. This leaves the skin glowing and shining all night. Supermodels use sheet masks because of its remarkable results.
Exfoliating face mask
This face mask repair dead cells. An exfoliating face mask which contains special kind of acids dissolve dead skin cells and produce new skin cells. The newer skin cell is seen on the surface of the skin, giving out a better and younger aura.
Hydrogel face mask
Just like all other masks, unique ingredients like antioxidants and silk sericin are used in the production of hydrogel masks. These masks help in achieving lower skin irritation; acne decreased and reduces oil from the skin. They are specially made for sensitive skin. It’s a perfect facial treatment. They help in giving the skin the required hydration it needs.
Calming face mask
This type of mask is specialized for sensitive skin types. Usually, this type of face mask contains ingredients that help in cleaning dry patches. Also, other ingredients are added to take away spots and do not irritate the skin.
This is a particular type of face mask that contains Aloe Vera, essential fatty acids, and lipids. It repairs the skin and gives it the gentle care it requires. Doctors that specialize in skincare should recommend the type of post-recovery face masks to use for effective treatment.
Here’s a list of what to look out for when choosing a face mask.
The idea of skincare isn’t bad, but if you can’t get a product of high quality, you can choose a quality that fits your budget. Otherwise, just like any other skincare products, facial masks can be homemade. Just get the right ingredients, which is a lot cheaper, given that most are natural products that can be obtained anywhere. With the proper procedure, you have your facial mask.
It is important to note that when buying or making a mask, some ingredients are essential and will keep the skin glowing. For example, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, hyaluronic acid, honey, coconut, charcoal, more. Each of which has their specific importance. When picking a mask, check for these ingredients and make sure they are taking under consideration to give a beautiful result.
There are different types of skin types; that is why it is essential to know your type of skin for the right mask.
For dull skin, it is best to look for exfoliating face masks that help remove dead skin cells and produce new ones.
For oily skin, clay, or charcoal facial mask is best recommended as it absorbs the oil content and leaves the skin shining.
For dry skin, calming facial masks is recommended because dry skin requires moisture and cooling properties. For mature or aging skin types, a sheet face mask is recommended.
Face mask comes with a different design, sizes, and shapes. The main thing is if it’s comfortable for you. Selecting a facemask that is not designed for your face can cause a lot of discomfort. Therefore, ensure you choose a face mask that’s comfortable and convenient for your face.
6 Best Face Masks
1. Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask – Good for acne-prone skin
Plum green tea clear face mask comes with acne-fighting ingredients which help to control acne by slowing down the oxidation of sebum. It comes with glycolic acid, which promotes cell renewal and kaolin and bentonite to absorb excess oil. It is suitable for women.
This face mask helps to remove dead cells and impurities. It cleanses, control acne, and prevent reoccurrence of skin problems. Also it leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed after use. This product plays a vital role in your skin renewal and prevents the build-up of skin debris.
- It is specially designed for acne-prone skin.
- It’s budget-friendly.
- It’s paraben and SLS free.
- It makes your skin look smooth, soft, and healthy.
- It has a pleasant fragrance.
- It reduces pimples and other skin problems effectively.
- It energizes the skin and gives it a nice texture.
- The effect is not instant.
2. The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Mask – Easy to apply
The body shop charcoal glow mask comes with 100 percent vegan, bamboo charcoal, green tea leaves, and organic tea tree oil ingredients. This product effectively absorbs excess oil on your face. It’s ideal for skin in need of extra purification to have a healthy and youthful glow.
It’s formulated without harmful chemicals such as paraben, paraffin, silicone, or mineral oil. You can use this product at your home. Using this product will revive and refine your skin. It can draw out impurities and improves the appearance of pores for healthy-looking skin.
- It’s affordable and easy to use.
- It brings glow and life to your dry, dull, and lifeless skin.
- It is free of harmful chemicals.
- It gives a soft, fresh, and comfortable skin after usage.
- It is perfect for tired oily skin.
- It has a pleasant fragrance.
3. mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Mask – Makes the skin soft and smooth
mCaffein face mask comes with a perfect oil balance which is ideal for oily and dry skin. It is designed for sensitive skin. You can remove excess oil from your skin by applying an adequate quantity of this product to your skin.
It has natural ingredients such as preventing acne; get rid of unwanted tan and dark circles. The product gives you a clean and hydrated, soft skin. Formulated with pure ingredients, this face mask helps to remove dead cells, dirt, and impurities, giving you hydrated and youthful skin.
It helps to improve collagen production and reduce puffiness. Rich in antioxidants that fight free radicals and sun damage.
- It helps to make dry skin look smooth, healthier, and beautiful.
- It removes excess oil and tan from the skin and helps to tone the skin.
- It provides value for your money.
- It brightens the skin, removes dead cells and dirt from the skin.
- It comes with productive antioxidant properties.
- It is perfect for all kinds of skin.
- It can be once or twice a week.
- No harmful chemicals are added.
- It has a pleasant fragrance.
- Keeps the skin moisturized
- The product doesn’t provide adequate nourishment to your skin.
4. Mamaearth Ubtan Face Pack Mask – Good for oily skin
Mamaearth face pack comes with an excellent anti-bacterial and skin-enhancing properties. It removes tan naturally from the upper layer of the skin, giving you a fairer and free spot look. The product also comes with free radicals that aid lightened skin tone.
It gives your skin a bright and rejuvenated look. This product reverses the effects of sunburn and tanning. Active ingredients present in the product such as apricot and mulberry extract helps in reducing visible signs of aging and slow down the skin aging process.
It comes with olive oil extract and kokum butter extract which are known to provide the moisturizing needed for your skin and keeps it soft and supple.
- It is paraben and SLS free.
- It brightens and glows the skin.
- It is budget-friendly.
- It perfect for all skin types, especially oily skin.
- It helps to revive dead and dry skin.
- It makes the skin feel soft and healthy after use.
- The product has a sweet and appealing fragrance.
- It gives your skin a cooling effect when you apply it.
- It doesn’t come with harmful chemicals.
- It could cause an allergic reaction if it’s used correctly.
5. Urbangabru Charcoal Peel-Off Mask – Removes Black-heads
Urbangabru charcoal peel-off mask comes with an anti-pollution and skin purifying agent, which is perfect for your skin. It has a dominant charcoal that can easily remove pore-clogging dirt and extra oil effectively.
The product can prevent blackheads, whiteheads, deep cleanse the skin, fight acne, detoxes skin, and tighten pores on your skin. It comes with a powerful effect that helps to cleanse and nourish your skin.
After usage, your skin becomes clean, silky, and smooth. Your skin gets an energetic glow look from inside out after using this product, and it also helps to control oil-water balance. It’s suitable for both men and women.
If you have skin aging, oily skin, fine line and blemish, radiation effect, and large nose pores, this product is ideal for you. It’s suitable for use only 1-2 times a week.
- It is made with natural ingredients.
- It helps to remove dead skin effectively.
- It’s ideal for all skin types and very easy to use.
- The product works perfectly to give you a smoother, brighter, and healthier skin.
- It pulls out a lot of dirt along with whiteheads, blackheads, and facial hair entirely from the skin.
- It is budget-friendly.
- It provides comfort, nourishment, and smooth to the skin.
- The mask is difficult to spread because of its nature.
- It takes a long time to dry.
6. Biotique Bio Milk Protein Face Pack – Good moisturizer
Biotique rejuvenating face pack eases away wrinkles and lightens skin for a visibly fairer, smoother, and rejuvenates the complexion. This product is blended with pure extracts of milk protein, almond oil, wheat germ, honey and seaweed to revitalize and moisturize the skin.
It’s perfect for all skin types. It is suitable for both men and women. The product comes with ingredients that help to fade away dark spots and blemishes. It also makes the skin smoother, fairer, and brighter.
- The product is made of impressive quality ingredients.
- It comes with a calming fragrance.
- Excellent moisturizer and suitable for dry skin
- It helps to clear away blemish, acne marks, and sun tan.
- It is affordable.
- It makes the skin feel great after applying.
- It’s not long-lasting.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many times can I use a facemask?
Well, this depends on your face requirement. But twice a month is good.
2. For how long does it work?
There’s no specific period on how long it will last. Depending on the usage, a maximum of 8 to 10 peels will do.
3. Can a facemask cure pimples?
Yes, it can cure pimples.
4. Can I use it on sensitive skin?
Yes, you can use it on sensitive skin. To test if it’s ok for sensitive skin, apply drops of it on your wrist. If there’s no reaction like redness on the skin, then the beard oil is suitable for your skin.
When purchasing a facemask, make sure it’s the right one that will make you comfortable and give you an enjoyable experience.