Electric Rice Cooker For Well Cooked Diet
Food is a significant part of a man’s life. We need food for our existence. Food keeps you alive, but it is good food that brings out true satisfaction and happiness within a person. We need good and efficient equipment to make sure that the food we consume today is well-cooked, healthy, fresh, and tasty at the same time.
With an increase in technology, you will find much new cooking appliances like portable induction and multiple number burner stove. But they still do require some kind of utensils to cook in. What if we tell you don’t need any utensils to cook in?
One of the basic products that we consume on a daily basis is rice and hence came Rice Cooker. The use of electric cookers to achieve the perfect consistency of rice has become excessively popular. These cookers will make sure that you work hassle-free in the kitchen and will provide you excellent quality of the food which your normal cooker will never be able to achieve.
We have thus come up with a proper and detailed guide based on Electric rice cookers which will pick the exact product you want. All you have to do is look at what we have and select anything that matches your interests. This will help in making more solid and informed decisions.
Table Of Contents
- 1 ELECTRIC RICE COOKER BUYERS GUIDE
- 2 TOP 11 BEST SELLING ELECTRIC RICE COOKER
- 2.1 1. Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker
- 2.2 2. Borosil BRC18LDSS11 1.8-Liters Electric Rice Cooker and Steamer
- 2.3 3. Panasonic SR-Y22FHS 750-Watt Automatic Electric Cooker
- 2.4 4. Prestige PMC 2.0 600-Watt Multi Cooker
- 2.5 5. Panasonic SR-Y18FHS 660-Watt Automatic Electric Cooker
- 2.6 6. Prestige PRWO 1.4-2 500-Watt Electric Rice Cooker
- 2.7 7. Panasonic SR-WA10 0.5-Litre Automatic Electric Rice Cooker
- 2.8 8. Oster CKSTRC4722-049 1-Litre Rice Cooker with Steam
- 2.9 9. Kenwood RC410 1.8-Litre 640-Watt Rice Cooker
- 2.10 10. Usha EPC 3650 5L Electric Pressure Cooker
- 2.11 11. Rico 1.8 Ltr RC 907 Automatic Electric Rice Cooker
- 3 CONCLUSION
ELECTRIC RICE COOKER BUYERS GUIDE
This is one of the most important features which must be kept in mind before making any purchase. This product will be a good investment, but you have to make sure that whatever price you are paying for the product gives you the kind of performance that you have paid for. If that does not turn out to be the case, then it shall be considered a waste of money.
The quality of the product is also of crucial importance. Only a product which promises good and high quality will work efficiently and provide promising durability.
The weight of the product here is also taken into consideration as the product should not fall or get damaged easily. The product should be light and handy enough to carry around without much strain.
TOP 11 BEST SELLING ELECTRIC RICE COOKER
1. Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker
Want to avoid the pain, mess, and hassle of cooking in a cooker? Then this Rice cooker by Bajaj is the best bet for you. All you have to do put in the right quantity of rice you want to be cooked and some water. The rest will be taken care of. The functionality of this product is stunning and will prove to be worth the money you spend o it.
- This machine has a 1.8-Litre capacity.
- This machine is made of aluminum which comes with an anodized finish.
- It has the unique feature of automatic cooking.
- It has a wattage 550 watts.
- The operating voltage is 230 volts
- This product also includes a User manual, a Guarantee card, and a List of service centers.
- This can cook 1 kg of raw rice at a time.
- This comes with a stainless steel lid which has steam vents and also cool touch handles.
- Dimensions of the product are 29.2 x 29.6 x 24.5 cm.
- The product weighs 2.4 kg.
- This comes with a warranty of 2 years.
- It has incredible functionality.
- This also comes with a stylish exterior.
- It is not very heavy.
- This product can be moved around quickly.
- It is an absolutely safe product.
- This product can cook a good enough quantity at a time.
- The product is not very expensive.
- The auto-shutoff makes sure that your rice is not overcooked.
- Sometimes the cooker does not keep the rice warm after the machine is switched off.
2. Borosil BRC18LDSS11 1.8-Liters Electric Rice Cooker and Steamer
This fancy electric rice cooker by Borosil is what makes cooking simple and accessible. This comes with a pack of features and makes it worth your money. Thus if you want a product which performs with extreme efficiency and brings out the quality product which is cooked to perfection, then this the one you are looking for.
- This has auto cooking functions.
- It has a 15 hours preset timer.
- This product also comes with keep warm function.
- This has a dishwasher safe inner pot and spillover prevention vent.
- This has a capacity of 1.8 liters.
- The wattage of this cooker is 650 watts.
- The 0pertaing voltage of this machine is 230 volts.
- This product comes inclusive of an electric rice cooker, a plastic cup, a plastic spatula, a plastic steamer, and a warranty card.
- This product weighs 3.8kgs.
- This retains the nutrition of rice.
- This keeps the rice fresh for 12 hours.
- This has a very fancy look to it.
- This product is easy to clean.
- This machine is also nonstick.
- This product has a 1-year warranty on the product.
- The spillover prevention vent helps in not creating a mess.
- The product is heavy in weight.
- This is an expensive product.
3. Panasonic SR-Y22FHS 750-Watt Automatic Electric Cooker
This automatic rice cooker can dish out delicious and mouth-watering delicacies within minimal time. That too, this machine performs the function flawlessly. This also comes in a quirky color and is a very good bet if you want to save yourself the trouble of actually cooking rice in a proper cooker, while this barely takes any time to produce fresh looking, steaming hot rice.
- The total volume of this electric cooker is 4.4 Litre.
- It has a raw capacity of 0.9 Litre.
- It has a convenient bridge handle.
- This product comes with the feature of Auto cooking/scoop holder.
- This also has 4 hours keep warm function.
- This product comes with a clear, steaming basket.
- This machine has a Lid holder.
- This also comes with an anchor coated non-stick cooking pan.
- The wattage of this machine is 750 watts.
- The operating voltage is 220-240 volts.
- This product weighs 3.2 kgs.
- This machine has an Unbreakable polycarbonate body.
- This product has a 2-year warranty on this product.
- There is a 5-year warranty on the heater.
- This product promises durability.
- This product is also very energy efficient.
- The Unbreakable polycarbonate body generates a good amount of strength.
- This has a very compact design.
- This machine is straightforward to use.
- This is an expensive product.
- The product is a little heavy in weight.
4. Prestige PMC 2.0 600-Watt Multi Cooker
This electric cooker by Prestige helps you prepare instant noodles, cook rice, boil eggs, brew soup, instant tea or coffee with precise temperature settings in a matter of minutes.This is a great appliance if you need to cook smaller quantities of food. This is very convenient to carry while traveling and does not make any hole in your pockets since it is reasonably priced.
- The wattage of this product is 600 watts.
- This has variable temperature control.
- This machine has an elegant stainless steel body.
- This comes with a cool touch handle.
- This also comes with a lid kno.b
- This has a 360 degrees swivel base.
- This has a detachable power base.
- This is a very concealed element
- This product weighs 1.2 Kg.
- This has a warranty of 1 year on the product.
- This product is pretty durable.
- The product is affordable.
- This can be cleaned easily.
- This product is pretty light regarding weight.
- It is very easy to boil things in this.
- There might be a slight spillage in case you fill too much water into it.
- The longevity of this product is questionable.
5. Panasonic SR-Y18FHS 660-Watt Automatic Electric Cooker
This electric rice cooker by Panasonic is perfect if you want clean, well-cooked, and healthy food ready in no time at all. The maintenance of this electric cooker is the bare minimum, but the benefits it comes bearing are unbelievable. It is a good product, and a must have for everyone who is looking for an easier way to cook.
- The Total Volume of the product is 4.4 Litre.
- It has a raw capacity of about 0.9 Litre.
- This also comes with a convenient bridge handle.
- This also has the feature of Auto cooking/scoop holder.
- It comes with the 4 hours keep warm function.
- This has a clear steaming basket.
- This also has a Lid holder.
- It also comes with an anchor coated non-stick cooking pan.
- This product weighs 3.1 kgs.
- This can be used without a steamer as well.
- This product is not very expensive.
- This is very energy efficient.
- This product can be carried around with the utmost ease.
- This has the brand name that comes with a Panasonic product.
- This does not have a detachable power cord.
- This product is slightly heavy.
6. Prestige PRWO 1.4-2 500-Watt Electric Rice Cooker
This product by Prestige presents this new electric cooker that can not only cook rice but present to you an entire menu. Porridge, soup, stew, pulao, idlis, steam vegetables, etc. can all be cooked to perfection by this product.This cooker is an indispensable product to own.
- The body of this product is made of stainless steel.
- This product comes with two aluminum cooking pans.
- This cooker also has cool touch handles.
- This also comes with a detachable power cord.
- This cooker has the capacity of cooking up to 1 kilogram of rice.
- The wattage of this product is 500 watts.
- The operating voltage is 220-240 volts.
- This product is inclusive of a rice cooker, an instruction manual, and a warranty card.
- This item weighs 2.6 kgs.
- This comes with a 1-year warranty on the product.
- The food is ready in no time due to the speed cooking feature.
- This keeps the food nice and warm.
- The durability can be vouched for.
- Things can be easily stored in this.
- This product is moderately priced.
- The product is not very light.
7. Panasonic SR-WA10 0.5-Litre Automatic Electric Rice Cooker
This cooker is an original product by Panasonic, and it lives up to the name that Panasonic demands. This has a very vintage and basic design to it but does not let that fool you. It performs well or in fact better than any of the electric cookers featured today.
- The total volume of this product is 2.7 Litre.
- The Raw Capacity is 0.5 Litre.
- This product has a stainless steel lid.
- This cooker comes with an anodized aluminum pan.
- This comes with the unique feature of the automatic cut off.
- The wattage of this product is 450 watts.
- This comes inclusive of an electric cooker, a cooking pan, a lid, a spatula, and a user manual with a Warranty card.
- The dimensions of the product are 23 x 23 x 20.8 cm.
- The product weighs only 680 grams.
- There is a 2-year warranty on the product.
- This product is extremely light in weight.
- There is a very vintage look attached to this item.
- The durability can be vouched for.
- The automatic switch off helps in efficiently handling the product.
- This product is on the pricier end.
- This is only good enough for a 1 Kg capacity.
8. Oster CKSTRC4722-049 1-Litre Rice Cooker with Steam
This fancy looking electric rice cooker is made by Oster, and its main motto is perfectly cooked rice in one touch.It does not matter if the rice is the main component of your meal or just an accompaniment to soup or stir-fry, it can be served with confidence because it’s going to be cooked to the perfect consistency.
- This product has a capacity of 1.0 Ltr.
- The wattage of this product is 350 W.
- This comes with a removable non-stick pot.
- This also comes with a tempered Glass Lid which has a steam release vent.
- This also has a cool touch handle.
- This comes with the unique feature of an Automatic keep warm function.
- This has another unique feature, which is the Cooking Indicator Light.
- This also has a One Touch operation switch.
- This includes a steam tray and a measuring cup and a rice paddle.
- This also has a removable dishwasher safe inner pot and steam basket
- The operating voltage is 220 volts.
- The removable non-stick pot helps in easy clean.
- The steam tray helps in healthy cooking.
- This comes with a 2-year warranty on the product.
- It has good enough capacity.
- The packaging is done well.
- It cooks rice very quickly.
- The steaming tray has to be attached at all times.
- Poor rice quality can damage the product.
- The pricing of this product is slightly on the higher end.
9. Kenwood RC410 1.8-Litre 640-Watt Rice Cooker
This product by Kenwood is very efficient and easy to use. It a unique color combination and an attractive design to it as well. This product will make sure that your food is kept warm and is cooked to satisfy the pickiest eater of them all too. This one is a keeper for sure.
- This has a capacity of cooking 10 cups of a rice bowl (as per measuring cup included)
- This electric cooker also has an Auto shut off.
- This item has an attractive white or brushed stainless steel body.
- This product comes with a steaming tray and a plastic spatula as well.
- The wattage of the product is 640 watts.
- This product weighs 3.4 Kgs.
- There is a 1-year warranty on the product.
- This has an attractive finishing to it.
- The electric cooker makes sure all products are cooked perfectly well.
- The efficiency can be vouched for.
- This item is very heavy, regarding weight.
- This also an expensive product.
10. Usha EPC 3650 5L Electric Pressure Cooker
Cooking with this Usha EPC does not leave any doubt in your mind and takes away the reluctance from using an electric cooker. This is a product which is truly worth the investment because it not only gives the much-desired consistency to the rice but also to all the other products it cooks as well.
- This appliance has several functions as pressure cooking, cooking rice, Sauteing, Steaming, Simmering, Slow Cooking, Browning, Boiling, Making soup, Warming and everything a pressure cooker can do
- This comes with 10-built-in strong features.
- This comes with an Automatic keep warm function.
- This product weighs 6 kg.
- This product also possesses the Automatic time function and pressure control as well.
- This also comes with Automatic pressure maintenance.
- The wattage of this product is 900 Watts.
- The voltage of this product is 230 VAC.
- The basic frequency is 50Hz.
- This comes inclusive: 1 EPC ( Electric Pressure Cooker ), Power cord, Meal spoon, Soup spoon, Measuring cup, Instruction Manual, Free Recipe Book
- This is the safest way of cooking rice.
- This comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It has multiple features.
- The automatic warm function can keep the food warm for approximately 6 hours.
- This is very easy to use.
- One does not have to keep monitoring the product.
- The automatic pressure makes sure that the customer does not have to keep attending to the food being cooked.
- This product is extremely heavy.
- This item is pretty expensive.
11. Rico 1.8 Ltr RC 907 Automatic Electric Rice Cooker
This new product by Rico will make sure that saves you the hassle of waiting around and slog in the kitchen with its complex and efficient set of features and controls. The simplicity of this appliance should be taken into consideration, all you need to do is put the right amount of rice and water, and it will take care of the rest.
- This product has a 1.8-Litre capacity.
- This comes with the Automatic cooking function.
- The wattage of this item is 650 watts.
- The operating voltage is 230 volts.
- This item weighs 2.8 Kg.
- The dimensions of the product are 29 x 29 x 29 cm.
- The basic cooking bowl has an Aluminium body.
- This also comes with a vegetable steamer.
- This product is inclusive of a rice cooker, a user manual, a warranty card, and a list of service centers.
- This can cook up to 1 Kg of Raw rice.
- This has a unique feature wherein it comes with a toughened glass lid which has steam vents and Cool touch handles.
- This product has a 2-year warranty on it.
- This product is not very heavy in weight.
- The durability can be vouched for.
- This cooks the food extremely well.
- The food is also kept warm inside the cooker.
- The product is also very handy and compact.
- This is expensive.
- This might be slightly harder to operate.
The basic idea and intention of this guide are to help our customers to make an informed decision based on the product they are purchasing. We would not want anybody to be fooled into buying something that is not worth their money or does not fulfill their needs. Thus all you have to do is follow the instructions well, go through the features, and then make a choice that you will surely not regret. If we had to choose then, it would be, Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker.