6 Best Body Wash For Glowing Skin
Changes in our environment have led to ozone layer depletion. This has led to the pollution of our environment and damages our skin. Impurities and pollution are some of the significant issues affecting the health of an individual.
This is as a result of exposure to chemicals and toxins that are always hovering around us. It is, therefore, essential to take care of our skin daily. This helps to fight off oil, sweat, and dirt from the surface of the skin. It is vital to make use of proper body cleaning solutions to keep our skin, shining, healthy, and smelling good.
This, therefore, requires one to make use of good body wash to get a soothing and relaxing feeling always.
Bar soaps are no longer an option in the cleaning and washing of our bodies. Other popular options in the India market used in keeping us clean and refreshed include abrasive scrubs, cleansing cream, facial masks, astringents, toners, and body wash.
Most individuals are now moving from bar soap to body wash. Here we would be looking at some of the best body wash in the India market to help you make the right decisions.
Top 6 Body Wash
Benefits of body wash
The body wash comes with different benefits that help to keep one safe and healthy. Here are some essential benefits of making use of a body wash
Body wash helps us to keep our skin safe and healthy. With the proper cleaning of your skin using the body wash, one is expected to smell nice and fight off all dirt and stains.
Lighten and improves the skin
A good body wash is supposed to cleanse and improve the condition of one’s skin. Most of these body washes come with great ingredients such as Vitamin E and other essential nutrients that keep us safe and glittering.
The body wash is seen as an excellent moisturizer when compared to bar soap. This body wash is infused with water and other essential oils that help to protect the skin from the elements and infuse these essential oils into the skin.
The body wash is known to be less abrasive when compared to bar soaps. Therefore, individuals with dry skin are expected to have less chance of getting irritated and redness.
Ease of use
The body wash is believed to be easy to use. In using the body wash, one needs to squeeze the ideal amount into the loofa, sponge, or pouf, which then create a foamy lather.
The body wash comes with antibacterials that help for the effective killing of germs while removing excess oil, dirt, make-up from the skin, sweat, and odor. These antibacterial helps to inhabit body odor that may result when germs grow on the body.
How to Choose Best Body Wash in India?
In choosing an ideal body wash from the numerous products in the Indian market, the following factors should be considered.
The product ingredient is one of the significant factors that will determine the selection of the product. It is important to go for products with little or no chemical. Check the product label to ascertain if the body wash contains the following ingredients. Mineral oil, Aloe vera, Glycerin, Almond oil, Shea butter, Jojoba oil, Petrolatum, Olive oil, and Soybean oil.
It is essential to go for a product with a fragrance that is not irritating to you. The different body wash comes with varying types of fragrance. It is, therefore, necessary to go for a product that makes you smell good.
The price of the product is another factor one should consider. Go for a product that won’t leave a hole in your pocket. Remember that being expensive does not equate to being the best.
The skin type is another important item to note since each one of us comes with different skin and body type. Therefore, the body wash type to use is dependant on one’s skin type. Check if the product specifies the skin type that the product is suitable for?
Keep in mind if the product is free from chemicals. Check if the product is free from Sulphates and Parabens.
6 Best Body Wash
1. Nivea Frangipani and Oil Shower Gel
The Nivea Frangipani and oil shower come in a lovely package. It is packed in a blue-colored transparent bottle that is secure. This body washes works wonders when used. It helps to remove dirt, odor, and stains from the body effectively. The oil shower contains essential oils that help to keep the body moisturized, fresh, aromatic, and fully hydrated.
The product is an excellent choice for everyone that wishes to smell good at an affordable price. It comes with a mild fragrance and a rich lather. It is an excellent choice for a pleasant bathing experience
- The body wash is affordable
- It comes with a pleasant fragrance
- Effectively removes body odor and dirt
- Keeps the skin hydrated and clean
- Comes in a well-secured package
- It helps to relax and rejuvenate one after every bath
- Made with Hydra IQ 24h+ moisture technology that helps keep the skin soft
- It comes with some trace of paraben and sulfate as stated in the ingredients
2. Biotique Bio Apricot Refreshing Body Wash
The Biotique Bio Apricot is a refreshing body wash that is moisturizing and extremely hydrating. The body wash is suitable for any skin type and most individuals with dry skin. It comes with a right amount of gel that can lather well.
The wash helps to clean off dirt, stains, and allergens. With these ingredients that the body wash comes with, it leaves the body feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed.
It is a great option for everyone seeking to keep refreshed as a result of the immense properties that they blend it with. The product is less expensive as it is pocket-friendly for everyone.
- The product is blended with kernel oil, kurchi, apricot, wild turmeric, and soap nut
- It is suitable for men and women
- It helps to remove all pollutants and microbes
- The body wash is rich in vitamins E, oleic acid, vitamin A, linoleic acid and other essential minerals
- It is an ideal moisturizer and anti-aging agent
- The body wash helps to stabilize the skin natural pH balance
- It is often difficult to remove the body wash as the bottle cannot be squeezed.
3. Wow Vanilla and Bergamot Shower Gel
This is another great product that everyone should have with them. It quickly cleans out dirt from one’s body and hair. It is blended with Bergamot, warming Vanilla, and great fruity fragrance. The wow vanilla and bergamot shower helps to keep your skin soft, fresh, and smooth. It also helps to energize the body to glow with beauty.
It is suitable for all skin types since it is naturally designed to nourish one’s skin. Some essential ingredients that this product comes with include Jojoba Oils, pure Bergamot Essential Oil, Argan, and Vanilla Absolute.
- It helps to tone and lighten the skin
- The body wash helps to hydrate the skin
- Fully infused with natural and fragrant bioactive ingredients
- The body wash is free from harmful chemicals such as parabens, sulfate, synthetic fragrance and mineral oils
- It comes with anti-aging benefits
- The body wash comes with a premium sensual fragrance
- It gently cleanses the skin
- It comes with this strong scent that may be irritating
- It is quite expensive
4. Khadi Natural Herbal Rose and Honey Body Wash
The Khadi is a natural body wash that is blended with herbal rose. It is designed with a transparent plastic bottle and comes with a slip-up cap that helps to keep the product protected. The product is travel-friendly as it can not easily break while on the go.
The product is completely natural since it is Paraben and SLS free. Some of the natural ingredients that this body wash comes with include Curcuma Aromatica, Ananas Comosus, Aqua, Geranium Oil, Azadirachta Indica, Rosa Centifolia, Aloe Vera, Honey, and Crocus Sativus.
It works very well in keeping the skin clean and refreshed.
- It comes with a mild smell of roses
- A small drop of the body wash can give a thorough wash
- It comes fully secured
- The body wash contains no artificial ingredients
- It is effective in improving the texture of the skin
- It is suitable for sensitive skin
- It is worth the money
- The fragrance does not last for a long time
5. Pears Pure and Gentle Shower Gel
The body wash is fully crafted, with 98 percent of essential oils and glycerine. The body wash keeps the skin refreshed and looking fresh. It is reputed to be an excellent cleanser for the body. It is dermatological tested as it keeps the skin fully moisturized.
A bit of it can work into a rich, creamy lather. It is easy to apply on the skin. It involves wetting the Loofah before pouring some body wash on it. With this, one can use it to clean the body before rinsing the body. The product is of amazing quality and thick consistency. The form gives enough lather. More so, the product is 100 percent soap-free.
- The product is suitable for every skin type
- It comes with good packaging which is travel-friendly
- It does not leave any reaction on the body skin
- It requires a small amount to make it form
- It leaves the skin hydrated
- Dermatologically tested
- The product is pH balanced
- It is affordable, and it smells nice
- Not suitable for individuals that do not like glycerine
6. Liril Lemon and Tea Tree Oil Body Wash
Liril is another great product that is blended with lemon and tea. It helps to keep the body fresh and hydrated at all times. With the fresh fragrance, you are expected to smell great at all times. It is designed in a way that allows it lather fast. This makes bathing a favorable time for every user. The fragrance that the body wash comes with can last for a very long time. It also helps to keep your skin healthy and fresh.
- It is a great brand that gives freshness and life to the skin
- The product is thoroughly blended with a zing of lime
- It helps to fight off bacteria that are responsible for body odor
- The tea tree oil that the body wash comes with help to prevent intention and promotes healing
- Ylang-ylang essential oil helps to improve blood circulation
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is much of body wash harmful to the skin?
No. The most body wash contains some special ingredients that give the skin a cared feeling and help to protect them from loss of moisture
2. Is body wash suitable for all skin types?
The body wash is ideal for all skin types. But it is important to check the product label in other to ascertain if it is designed suitably for your particular skin.
3. How much body wash is ideal?
A small quantity (max. 30ml) can be enough to clean the body.
4. What is the difference between betaine free and sulfate in body wash from ordinary body wash?
The one free from betaine and sulfate does not lather up when compared to the ordinary body wash. But know that less lather does not mean that it is not cleaning the skin well.
5. Is the use of body wash safe for children?
Yes. Most body washes are toxin-free and safe for kids to use. It is recommended for kids of 1 year
6. Is shower gel the same as a body wash?
These two are similar since they are both liquid cleansers that make use of mild surfactants to clean the skin. The difference between both is in their texture.
A great bath is not complete without a refreshing and excellent body wash. Having a good body wash is more than keeping it clean and fresh but also involves moisturizing, fighting acne and exfoliating. A good body wash also helps to reduce the effects of aging. With this article, you can now select from the numerous brands from the Indian market.