Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 3000
If you wish to enjoy a long and immersive music experience, then you must purchase a pair of premium quality earphones. However, the tangled wires may be a cause of inconvenience to runners, gym enthusiasts, or daily users. Hence, it is better to opt for a decent pair of Bluetooth or wireless earphones.
Bluetooth earphones save you from the hassle of de-tangling wires. Moreover, they are equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology that ensures seamless connectivity and fast data transfer. The technology enables quick pairing at a wide range.
There are various Bluetooth earphones available in the market today. Choosing a suitable pair of Bluetooth earphones under a budget may be a tedious task. There are a few innovative features one can expect in Bluetooth earphones under INR 3000.
The article also provides a list of features to expect in the best Bluetooth earphones under INR 3000. This will help you make the right purchase. So let us now take a look at the features and reviews of the Bluetooth earphones available in amazon.
Top 8 Bluetooth Earphones Under 3000
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
Features to Expect in Bluetooth Earphones Under 3000
Latest Bluetooth Version
The earphones under 3000 are equipped with the latest Bluetooth 4.1 or 5 version. This offers a secure wireless range of up to 10 meters. Hence, it allows you to easily connect to your Bluetooth devices and listen to your favorite audio tracks. Many earphones also come with an A2DP feature that enables you to pair and connect the earphones with two devices simultaneously.
In-Line Controls and Built-in Microphone
The Bluetooth earphones in this price range come with in-line controls or one-button remotes. The controls are accompanied by a built-in microphone that enables a hands-free calling experience. You can use the controls of answer or reject calls, change tracks, pause or play tracks, and adjust the volume. These features make it easy to listen to audio or have a telephonic conversation.
The in-line control also enables you to activate Google voice assistant, Cortana, or Siri. The voice-controlled assistants allow you to access your phone without having to touch it. You can ask your assistant to make calls, search for something on the internet, or change tracks.
These earphones come with an IPX5 or 6 rating, which makes it sweatproof and water-resistant. You can use these earphones in the rain without having to worry about damage. Moreover, these earphones are ideal for fitness enthusiasts and runners who workout intensively in gyms. The sweat-proof rated earphones are safe from damage.
You can easily find a pair of Bluetooth earphones under 3000 that includes a noise cancellation feature. This blocks out the noise from the surroundings so that you can enjoy an immersive sound experience. The feature also enables you to listen to music while traveling or in a crowded environment.
Certain earphones come with a built-in mic that features the Qualcomm CVC 8.0 wind noise canceling. This ensures clear audio during calls. It prevents distortion and ensures a decent call quality at all times.
The magnetic earbuds include powerful drivers that ensure dynamic audio with enhanced bass. The ergonomic design of the earbuds ensures a secure and comfortable fit. Hence, you can enjoy a comfortable music-listening experience for a long duration.
They also include a flexible band or collar, making them easy to store. The magnetic earbuds snap together when not in use for added convenience. These features prevent you from losing the earphones.
Top Bluetooth Earphones Under 3000
1. boAt Rockerz 255 Sports Bluetooth Wireless Earphone
Boat is a Mumbai based company that deals with the manufacture of headphones, earphones, Bluetooth speakers, and other related products. The boat Rockerz earphones are equipped with the latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology that ensures seamless connectivity and fast pairing with devices. The 110 mAh battery ensures a 45 minutes playtime at a quick charge of 10 minutes.
The pair of lightweight earphones is known for its superior craftsmanship and premium quality. The earphones are both sturdy and stylish. Also, they are available in various color options to choose from. Moreover, magnetic eartips ensure a comfortable and secure fit. Hence, you can enjoy listening to your favorite tracks with HD sound quality and enhanced bass for a longer duration.
- The boat Rockerz earphones are equipped with the advanced Qualcomm CSR 8635 chipset that provides the features of the latest Bluetooth 4.1 version.
- The 110 mAh battery ensures 45 minutes of playtime on a 10-minute charge.
- It is built with premium quality materials, including chrome accents and metal housing.
- The in-line controls allow you to change tracks, adjust volume, answer calls, and activate Siri, Google Now or Cortana voice-controlled smartphone assistants.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 KHz.
- The freestyle design is teamed with an IPX5 rating.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Available colors: ocean blue, active black, neon, and raging red.
- The attractive ergonomics ensure a comfortable fit.
- The earphones are stylish and sturdy.
- The earphones ensure powerful HD sound with deep boosted bass.
- The sound quality is a bit distorted.
- The Bluetooth range is not wide.
2. JBL Endurance Run BT Wireless in-Ear Sport Headphones
JBL is an American company that manufactures audio equipment, including headphones and loudspeakers. The JBL Bluetooth earphones allow you to stream high-quality music from any device. It ensures a playtime of 6 hours without having to worry about messy wires.
The flexible two-way design allows you to wear them in-ear or behind-the-ears. The premium quality earphones feature an IPX5 sweatproof rating, making it suitable for any weather condition. It also comes with an in-line one-button remote that allows hands-free calling.
- The Bluetooth earphones allow you to stream high-quality music for up to 6 hours.
- The pair of earphones come with an IPX5 rating that makes it sweatproof.
- The flexible two-way design allows you to wear the headphones two-ways i.e. in-ear or behind-the-ears.
- The in-line one-button remote allows hands-free calling.
- Frequency response range: 20 Hz to 20 KHz.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Available colors: yellow, black, and red.
- The magnetic earbuds enable easy cable management.
- The earphones are designed to endure and outlast high-intensity workout sessions in any weather condition.
- You can double press the play button to activate Siri or Google voice assistant.
- The earphones are lightweight.
- No noise cancellation for audio calls.
3. Skullcandy Inkd Plus Wireless in-Earphone with Mic
Skullcandy is an American company that deals with the marketing of headphones, earphones, audio backpacks, hands-free devices, MP3 players, and other products. The Skullcandy Bluetooth earphones offer up to 8 hours of battery life. The lightweight pair of earphones also support rapid charge to ensure 2 hours of playtime with 10 minutes of charging.
The earphone includes a microphone, call, track, and volume controls for ease of operation. The sleek and flexible collar makes up for 1/3 of its size. This makes the earphones easy to store.
- The Bluetooth wireless technology enables you to stream music from any device.
- It offers up to 8 hours of battery life.
- The earphone includes a microphone, call, track, and volume controls.
- It comes with a sleek and flexible collar that makes up for 1/3 of its size.
- The rapid charge technology ensures 2 hours of playtime with 10 minutes of charging.
- Available in wide color options to choose from: black, blue, olive/yellow, moab red, pastels/sage/green, pastels/pink, etc.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It ensures noise isolation fit.
- The pair of earphones allow you to activate voice assistant.
- The collar makes it easy to store.
- The earphones are lightweight.
- Quality of the product could be better.
4. OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition –
OnePlus is a well-renowned brand in the electronics segment. Its products are of nice quality and long-lasting.
Its OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition has stylish appeal, attractive features, and a long-lasting battery that makes it a must to have for music lovers.
- It charges quickly within 10 minutes for 10 hours of music playing.
- The product has bullets wireless Z bass edition for wireless music playing.
- Its battery lasts for 20/17 hours.
- It quickly pairs with an OP phone.
- It has a stylish design that goes well with all the outfits.
- It has a USB C interface that means it doesn’t need a separate charger.
- The sound quality is poor.
5. Noise Tune Flex Wireless Bluetooth Neckband Earphones
Noise Tune Flex wireless earphones are equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5 version that ensures a wireless range of up to 10 meters. You can also pair and connect the earphones with two Bluetooth devices simultaneously using the A2DP pairing feature. The 10 mm neodymium magnetic drivers offer crisp and immersive audio.
The earphones are designed with an ultra-flexible neckband to ensure a secure and comfortable fit. Moreover, the magnetic earbuds snap together when not in use for convenience. It features in-line controls and a built-in microphone to manage calls, adjust the volume of music, or change tracks. Also, the earphones are perfect for those who workout intensively in gyms as they come with an IPX5 sweatproof rating.
- The earphones are equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5 version.
- The earphones come with a 10-meter wireless range.
- The A2DP pairing feature enables you to pair and connect the earphones with two Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
- It offers a battery life of up to 12 hours.
- The built-in microphone features Qualcomm CVC 8.0 wind noise canceling for clear sound during audio calls.
- The earphones include stylish magnetic earbuds that snap together around your neck when not in use.
- It comes with an IPX5 sweatproof rating.
- It comes with 10 mm neodymium magnetic drivers.
- Available colors: teal green, space grey, and bronze grey.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The full remote allows you to control playback, adjust volume, and manage calls.
- The IPX5 rating enables you to wear them in the rain.
- The multi-function button allows you to activate Siri or Google’s assistant.
- It ensures a longer battery life with stable connections.
- The neckband is ultra-flexible and durable.
- Call quality could be better.
6. Realme Buds Bluetooth Headphones
In the last few years, the Realme brand has provided us with premium mobile phones and now it is offering headphones as well. Realme mobile phones created a great buzz around the market and the same goes with their Bluetooth headphones. Here we are reviewing Realme Buds Bluetooth headphones.
- Headphones come with an 11.2 sound driver and 110MaH
- Built-in magnets that also acts as an on-off switch.
- The band has 3 buttons to control the volume, connect to a call, and even to use google assistant.
- It has the latest Bluetooth version which is 5.0 with a range of 30 feet.
- Headphones have an Impedance of 16 ohms and speaker sensitivity of 104 db+/-3.
- With just one charge the headphones can be used for up to 12 hours.
- The headphone band has a premium look and tangle-free cable for a comfortable experience.
- It claims to give 100 minutes of music with only 10 minutes of charging for when you are in a hurry.
- The headphones can connect to 2 devices simultaneously.
- Sound quality could have been better.
7. Mivi ThunderBeats Bluetooth Earphones
Mivi is a new company compared to its competitors but with its huge range of products, it has been able to capture the market. Mivi offers speakers, cables, and headphones of all types such as wired, wireless, over the ear, and earbuds. Mivi headphones are affordable and have a funky look to it which is why it is more popular among youngsters. One such headphone by Mivi that we are reviewing here is Mivi thunder beats headphones.
- It comes with the latest Bluetooth Version 5.0 with Bluetooth range of 30 meters.
- It has a lithium battery of 120mAh capacity that allows 7 hours of playtime.
- Its impedance is of 16 ohms with speaker sensitivity of 104 dB+/-3 and frequency range: 20hz~20khz.
- Earphones offer boast of crisp HD sound, deep bass, clear mids, and transparent highs for a better experience.
- Offers 3 buttons to change the volume setting, take calls, and on and off the headphones.
- It can be connected to 2 devices at a single time.
- Earbuds are magnetic so you can carry them around the neck without the fear of losing them.
- It weighs on 18.1 g so it very lightweight and perfect for daily needs.
- It has a tangle-free design and comes with an adjustable clip
- It comes with a metallic exterior and rugged texture to give that sturdy look.
- The earbuds itself are of large size and cause pain.
8. Zebronics Journey Wireless Earphones
Founded in 1997, Zebronics has been providing us the best audio solution through its earphones and speaker range. In the last few years, Zebronics has expanded its product range from IT and peripheral accessories, surveillance systems, and sound systems. One such headphone that here we are reviewing is Zebronics Journey earphones.
- Comes with a Bluetooth version of 4.1
- It weighs only 132g and is super lightweight.
- Charging time is 2 hours and has 13 hours playback.
- The driver size is 10mm with an impedance of 16ohms.
- It is splash-proof means it can be used while working out.
- You can access Google Assistant with just one click.
- It has a sleek look that will match your outfit.
- It has magnetic earbuds to keep it secure around the neck.
- It does not have the latest Bluetooth version.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which brand Bluetooth earphone is the best?
Th e best Bluetooth earphone brands in India are as follows:
2. Does Bluetooth cause cancer?
No, Bluetooth earphones do not cause cancer. The EMF radiation may affect your brain and head in some ways. However, the ability of Bluetooth to cause you to harm depends on its ability to affect cells and DNA.
3. Is it bad to wear earphones all the time?
Wearing earbuds all the time can cause you ear pain so it is advised not to use it for continuous-time. In case, you need to use them for the whole day, make sure to take enough breaks and remove the earbuds. Also, avoid listening to music at full volume, this can cause pain in ear and also damage the earphones too.
4. How do I choose a headphone?
Firstly, you need to know what are you expecting from headphones then go through the different types of headphones available. If you are someone who travels a lot then wireless headphones would be suitable. Analyze your need and select a type. Then check out all the features it offers as well as the price and if it sits right under your budget then you have yourself a good headphone.
Headphones are an absolute need of the moment. We need them in important parts such as if we have to attend an online presentation to even the simplest reasons like watching a movie privately on a cell phone. We need them to listen to our favorite music while traveling. Some of us take listening to music very seriously and only invest in good headphones.
Listening to a great song on good headphones can improve our mood drastically. If you too are looking for a pair of headphones for all your reasons then we have listed out a top selection in the article above. I hope you find the perfect headphone.