Top 11 Beard Trimmers
The trend of keeping a beard has caught up with the youth as well as the older generation. Keeping facial hair helps men to show their masculine persona. It imparts stylish looks and easily garners the attention and compliments of the opposite gender.
Whether it’s about keeping the famous French beard of millennial superstar Mr. Bacchan or the well-groomed perfectly trimmed beard of Virat Kohli; men are increasingly getting hooked to keeping a beard like never before.
A beard trimmer helps you to acquire professional and impressive looks quickly. It’s your perfect grooming companion to create a lasting impression and carry your attitude wherever you go.
Top 11 Best Beard Trimmers in India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
The Best for effortless Trimming
Best for the man on the Go
Best for the man on the Go
Best for the man on the Go
The Most Versatile Beard Trimmer
For that Excellent Trim
The ultimate Styling Machine
For that Professional Look
The Best for Beard Styling
For Lifetime Use
Benefits of using a beard trimmer:
Prevents flaky skin
People with long facial hair are more prone to flaky skin. This sticks to your beard over time if you do not provide proper care. Keeping your facial hair trimmed will limit the occurrence of flakes on your face that actually appears quite ugly to look at.
Protects against skin irritations
The more hair you have on your face, and the longer it is, the more vulnerable you shall become to skin irritations.
The effects of this can be highly abated through the use of the best beard trimmer in conjunction with highly effective cosmetic products such as beard oils.
Always keep your hair well-groomed and neat to fight this irritating problem.
Prevents the build-up of bacteria
Bacteria can easily build up underneath your beard and can lead to skin conditions such as acne. In order to fight and prevent this, you will need to ensure your beard is well-groomed and clean.
Reduced incidents of cuts
When you use a beard trimmer, you shall have fewer incidents where you cut yourself. This is because it is designed to have very little contact with your skin, and what it will do is eliminate the unwanted hairs and leave you looking very well-groomed.
Very easy to use
This is one of the biggest perks of having a beard trimmer for men. Now, apart from it being extremely helpful in helping you achieve your desired look, these beard trimmers are pretty easy to use.
You only need to put the settings for the length you desire and then simply pass it over your beard. It will cut off the unwanted length and leave you with the beard that you wish to have.
Value for your money
Instead of having to buy a razor or going to the barbershop for your beard to be trimmed and styled, it is much cheaper for you to have a beard trimmer because it is very cost-effective in the long run.
It doesn’t matter how much you spend at the barbershop, and it cannot be compared to the freedom of trimming your own beard and the fact that you spend a lump sum amount once, while the barber will need to be paid almost weekly.
If you do the math, you will find that this self-grooming technique is actually much cheaper.
If you are a man that likes to change the beard style every now and then, you will find that having a beard trimmer is what you need in your life.
This is because it allows you to design the kind of beard you want whenever you want it. You do not have to live with the same old boring style every day.
Steps to Trim a Beard
Wash Your Beard
The first step involves washing your beard with shampoo so that it softens the hair for ease of trim. Then allow it to dry out. This is followed by using a brush or a comb to brush your beard in a straight manner so that it removes the tangles.
Set the Trimmer
Ensure that the trimmer is fully charged in case of a cordless trimmer or in case of a wired one plug it into a power source. Now set the trimmer to the length you desire. If you wish for just trim with not much of a change, select the lowest range.
Start the trimmer and begin the process
Now you need to start trimming each side of your face with firm pressure on the trimmer. Start along with the ears and bring it down slowly while maintaining a balance between both sides so that they are even.
Trim Your Mustache and Beard
Start by trimming under your nose and then proceed towards the chin. Pay special attention to the hard to reach areas. Ensure that the trimmer provides a smooth and comfortable grip so that you do not get cut.
You would want to get a clean and neat finishing. Hence, for this trim around your neckline by using the jawline as the edge. Now you may apply shaving oil or after-shave gel for the finishing touches.
Types of beard trimmers:
Cord Vs. Cordless
A cordless beard trimmer is beneficial to you because you can easily move around with it. It has a rechargeable battery that will help you operate it without necessarily connecting to a power outlet.
It is perfect for people who love a mess-free kind of trimming, where you are not constantly getting distracted by the long electric cords, and of course, if you have small children, this is just perfect.
A corded beard trimmer is one that will require you to connect it to a power outlet as you are using it.
This may be limited to people who prefer to do their grooming while in the shower or on the go, but it is also a good choice for anyone who uses a beard trimmer all day long such as a barber.
Dry Vs. wet trimmers
A dry beard trimmer is a kind that can only be used outside of the shower. You cannot use it as you prepare for work in the morning while in the bathroom because the technology used in its make does not support this.
A wet beard trimmer is one that you can safely use in the shower as you do your daily routine. You need not get out in order to trim your beard, and this tends to be extremely beneficial for anyone looking to save some time in the morning.
With so many options in the market, you may be spoilt for choice wondering which is the best, and which one will sort you out the way you want it to.
For this reason, we have come up with a buying guide that will let you know the factors to consider when buying a beard trimmer. These include-
You cannot compare the run time of a beard trimmer to that of a razor or shaver. This machine will work very fast on your beard, so you are never late for work.
They are designed to operate on beards, so, they never disappoint. While buying a beard trimmer, check the runtime.
You must consider the quality of the material used in making the beard trimmer. This is because the material determines its durability.
The most popular material that is both durable and long-lasting is stainless steel, and therefore, we would highly recommend you to buy a beard trimmer made of stainless steel.
Now, beard trimmers come in different length settings, and for people who keep beards, they understand what this is all about. Some like them long, while others like them very short.
You may be tempted to ignore this point as you assume that any beard trimmer can do the job, but you may end up disappointed, so, do extensive research.
Find out from your local barber who is the best quality, and then decide, based on your preference which beard trimmer you are going to buy that will keep your beard in your desired length.
Most beard trimmers will come equipped with a whole lot of extra products such as an ear trimmer, nose trimmer, and even a beard comb. All of these ensure that you can take care of all your grooming needs in one sitting.
Choose a beard trimmer that offers you these extra products as it will mean that you can save on the cost of acquiring them separately.
Ease of cleaning
Cleaning is extremely important when it comes to beard trimmers because of the extra hair that may remain on the trimmer.
People with sensitive skin are also prone to infections which is a result of unhygienic conditions. You will, therefore, need to clean the trimmer after each use.
The cleaning method will of course differ depending on the type of trimmer you have, so, choose one that will make this easy for you, preferably one which allows you to dismantle it in order to clean it.
Basically, the very advanced (expensive) beard trimmers normally have their own inbuilt cleaning process, and you can even adjust the shaving procedure according to the amount of dirt the trimmer has.
Most of these beard trimmers will come with a very good and firm hold. They are also available in different sizes and shapes.
If you have small hands, a beard trimmer that is shaped like a disposable shaver will definitely be a perfect fit for you, while if you have large hands, then, you will need a more ergonomically designed trimmer.
If you want your beard trimmer to last a long time, then, you must ensure that it is very well maintained. With time, the blades will need to be replaced, and in most cases, this is done once a year.
When buying the trimmer, always enquire whether it has another set of blades, and also investigate if the parts are easily available, and where you can purchase them.
Expensive trimmers will have expensive replacement parts, so, you will need to consider this while buying them.
Some of the beard trimmers normally have an LCD screen that clearly displays the status of the battery.
This includes the amount of charge on the battery, when the battery goes off and when you need to charge it. In some cases, it will even light up green or red, depending on the needed activity.
The speed of the trimmer:
This is normally measured in Revolutions per Minute (RPM), the higher the RPM’s, the greater the performance of the shaver.
An electric razor will run at, or greater than 10,000 RPMs. You will need to take this into consideration, so you can choose the type of trimmer that will work perfectly for you.
1. Philips Beard Trimmer
This Philips Beard trimmer is what you need if you want to look your best. Philips has combined its greatest design ideas and technology, to come up with a trimmer that is 4 times better than any other ordinary product in the market.
Nothing says value for your money more than this product.
- Long-lasting performance: It makes use of Dura power, which optimizes the energy consumption, and allows you to use the trimmer 4 times more than you would use any other product in the market
- Corded/Cordless use: This machine allows you to use it both corded and cordless. This means that you can plug it into a power outlet while in use or charge it and use it later without necessarily connecting to an electric outlet
- Skin-friendly: The blades of this beard trimmer are extra sharp, and they always trim the hairs neatly and efficiently. The rounded blade tips of the comb make it skin-friendly, which means that it will rarely irritate the skin
- Zoom wheel: This trimmer has 20 different length settings, which can give you anything from a 3-day shadow look to a full-grown beard.
- Self-sharpening blades: The blades are made of titanium, and they have a technique of rubbing against each other as you work, and as a result, they end up sharpening themselves
- LCD screen: It has a little screen on the bottom that shows you the status of the battery at all times. You can see it as it charges, or when the charge is full or if you need to recharge it all over again
- Travel pouch: It comes with a built-in travel pouch that you can use to store while you travel
- Lithium-ion power: It comes with lithium-ion batteries that can deliver 90 minutes or the uninterrupted run time after each charge
- Full-sized steel trimmer: The titanium blades are full-sized which means that they will be able to make straight and clean lines which are even regardless of how thick the hair is
- It comes with a whole lot of extra features which saves you the cost of having to buy each one of them separately
- Made of high-quality titanium that does not rust
- The cutting guards have an ultra-strong fibreglass material that prevents them from bending or buckling. This makes your trim even each time
- The blades are self-sharpening, and this makes them sharp each time you want to use them
- This beard trimmer definitely gives you value for your money
- Fives an excellent and precise trimming
- You may have to swipe a couple of times in the area you are shaving in order to get the best results
2. AGARO MT 6001 Beard Trimmer
Agaro Beard Trimmer is designed specifically for personal grooming and works towards boosting the confidence of the user. It is a cordless trimmer with 20 length settings for different settings and styles.
This device has an extra powerful rechargeable battery and is installed with high-grade self-sharpening stainless steel blades. It provides a long time of cordless trimming with fast recharge function.
- Length settings: It provides 20 length setting adjustments from 0.5 mm to 20 mm
- Powerful battery: The rechargeable battery can be set for fast recharge of 2 hours to provide 90 minutes of cordless operation
- High-grade blades: The self-sharpening stainless steel blades are extra sharp to provide good results
- Other features: It features USB charging with LED charging indicator and promotes cordless use
- It has an ergonomic design which makes it easy to hold and use
- The detachable and washable head is easy to clean
- The blades have rounded tips to provides a skin-friendly experience
- No negative points observed
3. Philips BT3211/15 corded & cordless Beard Trimmer
Philips BT3211/15 serves as a perfect grooming companion for trimming your beard. It helps you to look great anytime and anywhere. It is engineered for capturing more low lying hair for ensuring efficient, perfect, and even trimming.
It is a great grooming device that helps you to experiment with your beard by keeping a long beard, short beard, or even 3-day stubble.
- This trimmer features Dura power technology that delivers long-lasting performance by optimizing power consumption
- It comes with a 2 plus 1-year warranty after registration
- It comes with stainless steel blades with self-sharpening functionality that ensures a precisely trimmed beard every day
- The steel blades of the trimmer are lightly brushed against each other during trimming and sharpen themselves in the process
- It comes with 20 lock-in different length settings (0.5 – 10mm with 0.5mm precision) that allow you to acquire your desired beard varying from a 3-day shadow look to a complete beard
- It features an innovative lift and trim system for providing up to 30% faster cutting
- It directs more low lying hair up to the level of the blades for ensuring uniform and efficient trimming results
- It comes with a travel and storage pouch
- It provides long-lasting performance up to 6 times longer than ordinary beard trimmers
- Its self-sharpening blades ensure that blades stay sharp
- It has while rounded tips and combs that feel gentle on the skin and prevent skin irritations
- It features skin-friendly rounded-tip blades that protect against heating and skin-cuts
- It features a 2mm precision and ergonomic stubble comb that is engineered for a detangled and smooth glide
- It is ergonomically designed for convenient holding and usage
- It assists you in trimming even hard-to-reach areas
- It provides easy cleaning by detaching the head and rinsing it under the tap
- You can also get the zero trim looks easily by removing the comb
- It gives you the flexibility of using it in corded form or cordless form
- Sub-standard travel pouch
- Charging time is a bit lengthy
4. Syska Beard Trimmer
Syska HT200U is a pro trimmer that helps you to acquire a stylish beard and create a lasting impression on the onlookers. It provides hassle-free and smooth trimming with defined straight edges or curved lines. It gets you your desired looks quickly.
It features high-quality trimming blades that provide hygienic, safe, and effortless trimming experiences. The package comprises a trimmer, charging cable, 4N stubble comb, cleaning brush, and user manual cum warranty card.
- It features 5 length adjustment settings with 2mm precision for providing you with the desired beard style
- It comes with 4 stubble comb attachments of 1mm, 3mm, 5mm, and 7mm in length
- This trimmer can be used in cordless form for long periods up to 40 minutes
- It is designed to support USB charging functions for providing hassle-free charging
- It features self-sharpening stainless steel blades that come equipped with advanced Rototech technology
- It comes with a lightweight and compact design for easy carrying during travelling
- It features a charging indicator that helps you to track the status of charging
- It has a washable and removable trimmer head that provides hassle-free maintenance
- This trimmer comes equipped with skin-friendly stainless-steel blades that provide flawless trimming experiences
- It has a built-in rechargeable battery that takes six hours to fully charge
- It provides long-lasting trimming of 40 minutes with a single charge
- Its self-sharpening blades grind against each other during trimming and thus provide precision trimming and defined finishing trim after trim
- It has a classy and elegant design that improves the décor of your grooming kit
- It is easy to charge anywhere by using a USB cable
- It comes with a built-in charging indicator that provides added convenience
- It is easy to clean by removing the comb and head and washing it under tap water. This makes your trimmer hygienic, clean, and ready to use again
- It provides an easy and anti-slip grip for smooth and convenient handling
- The trimmer creates sharp and irritating noise while trimming
- It vibrates too much
5. Nova Beard Trimmer
If you are looking for a beard trimmer that will make you look elegant, stylish and neat, then the new Nova NHT-1045 beard trimmer is what you have been looking for.
It is designed to last a very long time, make trimming extremely easy, and it makes use of the latest technology to make a trim that is extremely clean, without necessarily damaging or cutting your skin at all.
- Easy to clean: Almost all parts of this trimmer are detachable, which makes it very easy to clean. Once you remove the parts, you simply need to run it through a tap to get rid of all the small hairs that may have stuck to the trimmer and dry it before attaching it back for re-use
- Easy to use: You will effortlessly be trimming your beard with this trimmer because it is very easy to use. It offers the most hassle-free experience right in your home, without necessarily consulting the manual because you simply need to connect to the power charger and you are good to go
- Ergonomic design: This trimmer is designed for comfort. If you do not like getting tired while you groom, then this is it. The handle is nicely curved to accommodate your hand, and it is non-grip which means that it will not slip and fall to the floor
- Beautiful design: The first thing you will notice about this trimmer is how elegant it looks. You will not be embarrassed to put it out on your bathroom counters and use it any time you like because it will enhance the look of any bathroom
- The blade: The blade of this trimmer is made of stainless steel material.
- Skin-friendly: It will not hurt your skin. The blades are extra sharp, and they always cut the hair very effectively. The rounded tips will also comb the beard and will prevent irritation to your skin
- Rechargeable Batteries: You can move around as much as you want while doing your grooming because the batteries are rechargeable. In addition, you can use it while travelling because it doesn’t necessarily require a power outlet
- It can be used both as corded and cordless
- It is inexpensive
- Ideal for travelling as it comes with a pouch
- It has a very good grip
- Easy to use
- Does not cause any harm to the skin
- Made of high-quality stainless steel that is also durable and long-lasting
- It does not come with a manual
- The battery runs out too quickly
6. Philips Trimmer
This is a 13-in-1 premium trimmer from Phillips for the ultimate versatility. The 13 attached tools are empowered and crafted to help you achieve a unique look from head to toe.
Phillips is a world-renowned company that is trusted by many, and this is a product that does more than expected.
- Dual cut technology: This technology includes 2x more blades that are able to lightly brush against each other as they work, and as a result, they sharpen each other. This ensures that the blades are always sharp even after 5 years of constant use
- Added tools: It comes with 13 added tools which means it is an all-in-one groomer for styling your face, your hair and your body
- Metal trimmer: It has a metal trimmer which enables you to get clean and sharp lines all-around your beard, hairline, and neck. You can also trim your body hair up to a specific length
- Skin protector: You can comfortably shave below the neck with the body shaver, and the unique skin protector will ensure to guard your most sensitive body parts against irritation and cuts
- Nose and ear trimmer: This added features will help you trim your ear and nose hairs comfortably
- 8 impact resistant combs: It has 2 stubble combs, 3 hair combs, 1 adjustable beard comb, and 2 body combs
- Up to 120 minutes of runtime: It uses Lithium-ion batteries that when fully charged can operate for 120 minutes
- Ergonomic design: It is designed for comfort and ensures it does not slip while you use it
- Comes with 13 attachments for full-body grooming
- Makes use of dual cut technology which ensures the blades are always sharp
- Easy to clean
- Has a rechargeable battery
- Quick charging
- Skin protector allows you to shave very close to the skin
- The blades can be very sharp and will need you to be extra careful
- It is expensive
7. Lifelong Beard Trimmer
The Lifelong beard trimmer gives you a working time of 50 minutes on a single charge. It features 20 adjustable length settings that enable you to trim your beard in any style you want while maintaining precision.
The stainless steel blades are capable of sharpening themselves so that you can trim the unruliest of hair effectively.
- Comes with 20 adjustable length settings ranging from 0.4 mm to 10 mm
- The cordless trimmer is provided with a USB cable for charging via a laptop or a power bank
- Requires a full charge of 8 hours for working continuously up to 50 minutes
- It features a light indicator for the charging
- The product comes with self-sharpening blades that are detachable and waterproof
- It comes with a secure and comfortable grip for a smooth, grooming experience
- Can trim the most unruly hair neatly with precision
- The adjustable comb guide helps you to give yourself the perfect trim
- May not charge properly after some time
8. Havells Beard Trimmer
This trimmer will always style your beard perfectly with its high-quality blades, and numerous precision settings. You can ensure the length you want with perfect detailing because it is compact and easy to use.
- Li-ion – rechargeable: The built-in battery ensures you have 90 minutes of uninterruptible use after a full charge. This is equivalent to 20 trims
- Corded/cordless: You can either use this trimmer when it is corded or cordless. This definitely gives you the power to choose what you want
- Hypoallergenic U-shaped metal blades: This is truly an advancement in technology because this trimmer comes with one of a kind blades that are U-shaped and also, they are hypoallergenic
- LED indicator: It comes with an LED screen that clearly shows you the battery life especially during charging and efficiently turns from green to red whenever it needs to be plugged in.
- Detachable blade: This makes it easy for you to clean the machine and keep it hygienic at all times.
- Easy to use
- Hypoallergenic and does not cause skin irritations
- High-quality sharp blades
- Provides flexibility of use because can be used corded as well as cordless
- It is a little pricey.
9. Hoffen Beard Trimmer
This is a rechargeable beard trimmer from Hoffen that ensures a professional beard trimming that does not disappoint.
It has a comb and an auto-lock system that turns on the machine, and this is the green button you see on the side of the trimmer.
- Cutting Options: There are 9 settings of cutting options on the machine, i.e. 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18 MM
- Recharge: You will need to charge the machine for 8 straight hours non-stop before using it for the first time
- Indicator Light: It comes with an indicator light which will turn on when you start using the machine
- Blades: There are 4 blades in the package which you can easily remove and clean or change and use as needed
- Precise Trimming: The ultra-thin heads are perfect for setting stubbles and trimming long hairs
- Perfect for long hair trimming
- It comes with an indicator light that clearly shows when it is in use
- It is long-lasting and durable
- It is easy to clean and maintain
- Quality on a budget
- The head is not adjustable which can be annoying at times
10. Panasonic Trimmer
This Panasonic beard trimmer is one of the best from the Japanese line of products. It works great on any beard and ensures that you are looking elegant and professional at all times.
It is designed to make your work easier and to fit perfectly into the palm of your hand, so you do not have to get tired while using it.
- Adjustable dials: It comes with 12 adjustable settings that you can choose from. These range from 0.2-1.8cm for your beard
- High-performance blade: The stainless-steel blade is high performance, and ensures that your beard is trimmed as required
- Easy to clean: The head is detachable which means that you can easily remove it and clean easily if needed
- Corded/cordless: You can use it both corded or cordless
- LED light: It has an LED light indicator that shows you the status of the battery at all times
- Face and hair trimming: It has many different attachments that allow you to create an elegant and unique look effortlessly and with precision
- Beard styling: It has 2 fixed combs with many length settings that help you style your beard whichever way you like.
- Hair clipping: It has a hair clipper comb that offers precision and control for your haircut
- Lifetime-lasting blades: The blades are made of stainless steel, and they are able to cut through long and thick hair without causing any tugging or pulling. These blades are also designed to last a lifetime without requiring you to replace them
- It has 12 precision length settings that enable you to achieve the style you wish
- It has blades that can last a lifetime
- It is fully washable under running water
- It is not ideal for sensitive skin
11. Braun Beard Trimmer
This Braun BT5070 Beard Trimmer is the perfect styling and trimming machine with a precision comb and lifetime lasting blades that are also very sharp.
It will give you the exact length and precise contours for a great look. Whether you are looking to trim your whole beard or to achieve designer stubble, this is the right machine for you and it will provide you with the flexibility you need.
- Sharp blades for precision cutting: They are made of stainless steel, with excellent trimming elements that will ensure to cut through thick and long hair without any tugging or pulling.
- Corded and cordless operation: The machine offers you the flexibility to use it while plugged in as well as unplugged
- Slide-out the detail: You can use it with or without the comb for an efficient and easy styling of your beard
- It comes with 2 detachable trimming combs with 25 length settings for a perfect trim each and every time
- Detachable parts: All of the parts for this beard trimmer are removable and easily washable under running water
- It comes with 2 years warranty
- Can also be used while charging
- It is easy to clean and maintain
- Ease of use because it can be used both corded and cordless
- The blades can be used for a lifetime which means that you do not need to replace them
- Made of high-quality products
- It is very expensive
- It does not come with a protective pouch for storage
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are trimmers good for the skin?
Yes. Good quality trimmers are good for the skin as they do not rug the skin or make it rough in any way. Moreover, it prevents skin from blackening, which usually happens due to a razor blade over time.
2. Do trimmers make the hair grow back thicker?
No, trimmers do not make the hair grow back thicker. A trimmer only trims the hair and in no way has any effect on hair growth.
3. What is the difference between a shaver and a trimmer?
A trimmer is an electrical device used to trim hair while a shaver is a razor that can only be used to shave the hair off completely. It can in no way trim the hair.
4. Do I really need a beard trimmer?
Yes. If you maintain a beard, it is important that you invest in a good quality beard trimmer.
The beauty of it is that it is specifically designed to deal with beards, and therefore, it is able to shape them into various shapes and lengths as per your preference.
If you choose to use any other device on your beards such as a shaver or a razor, you may find that it does not give you the shape that you want or it does not deal with your beard the way it should.
5. Can I use the beard trimmer to shave my head?
It is not advisable, but since you assume hair is hair, you can do it to a certain extent. What you will need to do is use the longest trimmer guard in order to slowly trim while you use the brush or comb. This will allow you to measure the trim you are going to use.
Now, if you use the short trimmer, it may cut off more hair than you intended to cut initially, and this is why it is not advisable. The long and thick hair on your head may even clog the trimmer’s blades as it is not intended for such hair.
Generally, it is recommended to buy a hair clipper that comes with a trimmer and a full comb so you can use it on both your beard and your hair. This hair clipper will not clog the trimmer especially when you are dealing with a very full head of hair.
6. Can I use it on my armpits and other body parts?
Yes, you can. But you need to note that the beard trimmer will not give you the close shave you need from these specific body parts.
This is because it is a beard trimmer and is designed to leave a little stubble behind. If you want a clean-shaven look, then your best option would be to use an electric shaver or a body shaving cream.
Now, if you decide to still use a beard trimmer, ensure to first cut off some of the hair using scissors so it does not clog the blades, and the best time to do this would be after a hot shower. Also, use the shortest trimmer guard.
7. How do I keep it clean?
After each use, remove all the hair that is stuck on the trimmer blades. Then, remove the attachments and brush the hair away using a small brush.
Now, depending on the trimmer you have, there should be a cleaning lever that allows you to move or extend the blades and then you can reassemble it after cleaning.
For the beard trimmer body, use a clean cloth that is slightly damp to wipe it, and never use polishers or liquid soap to clean it.
8. How can I adjust the trimming length?
To adjust the length, you will need to choose the right trimmer attachment which you place over the blade.
Some trimmers will come with a locking mechanism that will allow you to keep the guard in place. Choose a trimmer guard in accordance with how much hair you have.
9. Can a beard trimmer be repaired?
Yes. If the beard trimmer doesn’t work, you should first check to see if it is clogged. Remove all the attachments and try cleaning the blade.
Then, you will need to remove the dust holder if it has one if it still doesn’t start, then, you will need to charge it because the error may be due to a weak battery.
If after charging it still doesn’t work, then you will need to take it to the repair shop with your warranty in case it hasn’t expired yet. If your warranty is expired, contact the manufacturer for advice on how to repair it.
10. Are beard trimmers the same as hair trimmers?
No. They are closely related. However, the main point of difference is the blade size or guide. Hair trimmers come with attachments that work well on longer hair length while beard trimmers cut the hair close and work well for shorter and finer hair.
A beard trimmer is an invaluable addition to men’s grooming kit. It enables you to experiment with creative facial looks and makes an emphatic style statement by trimming your beard in various possible ways.
It is very convenient to use and provides on-the-go trimming when you are racing against time during early morning rush hours. It not only keeps your beard well-groomed but also protects against skin irritations.
No more worries if your salon is located far away or you don’t get your salon appointment. With a bread trimmer, you can easily groom your beard all by yourself with minimal incidents of accidental skin cuts.