Best Baby Laundry Detergents
With the arrival of a newborn in your family, loads of laundry increase. With all the baby food and milk formulas you got, your angel’s constant spit outs and diaper blow-outs will make you change him to different outfits in a day. You may also want to change your baby clothes more often since you want her to try all the cute outfits before she outgrows them. As a result, you’ll have a lot of laundries to do and thus require a baby laundry detergent.
Baby laundry detergents have fewer chemicals and thus the best to use when washing kid’s clothes. Newborns have sensitive skins and not accustomed to irritants in the environment and thus using regular detergents (most of which leave residue on clothes) would expose them to suffering from allergic reactions and skin irritations.
With the vast number of baby laundry detergents in the market today, you need to carry out thorough research on the one to use on your baby’s clothes. The process can be overwhelming because the wrong ones can lead to skin reactions, and that’s why this review will be of great help to you. You’ll learn of the different types of detergents for baby clothes, the advantages of using them on your baby’s clothes, and also the things to look out for before paying for it.
This review also presents the 11 best baby detergents that you can find in the Indian market today. You’ll therefore only have to select the one that you feel will work for you and your baby. You will also learn a few tips on how to wash your kid’s clothes from here as well.
Top 11 Baby Detergents
With Bio Enzyme Formula
Best Liquid Detergent
best for cloth diapers
best for sensitive skin
Best stain remover
best fabric softener feature
Best natural Detergent
Best affordable baby detergent
Types of Skin Reactions to Detergents
There are two types of skin reactions to detergents;
Skin irritation is a red, itchy rash that appears a few minutes after your baby gets exposed to a garment or outfit cleaned with the irritating chemicals or additives. It disappears shortly after the irritant gets removed.
Allergic Contact Dermatitis
This condition is an allergic reaction that occurs when your baby immune system responds to an allergen. It also presents a red rash but not as immediate as in the case of skin irritation. It can take up to even a week before the rash appears.
Advantages of Using Best Laundry Detergents for babies with sensitive skin
Safe for babies
Your little one is the most precious person in your life, and his safety should always come first. Cleaning his clothes with baby laundry detergents is one way of ensuring that he remains safe at all times. Baby laundry detergents are chemical-free and thus protect your baby’s skin from irritants.
Helps to remove stubborn stains
Detergents make it easier for you to clean your baby’s stained clothes without which can be a difficult task for you. Some stains are difficult to remove even after soaking clothes overnight. Baby laundry detergents help to remove the stains and without having to spend a lot of time washing.
Helps you to clean baby’s clothes with peace of mind
There are a lot of things to worry about in life, and your baby’s laundry should become one of them. Baby laundry detergents will help you to wash your baby’s clothes without the worry that their skin will get irritated from allergic reactions. Get rid of regular detergents and always remain confident when changing your baby’s outfit.
Most baby detergents do not have fragrances and thus very ecologically friendly. Using the detergents will keep harmful chemicals out of the air and water as well. They are better for your home and will also keep your baby and the environment around your home safe.
Helps to get rid of odors
Cleaning your baby’s clothes with baby laundry detergents will not only remove stains but also get rid of bad odors from the clothes. Some detergents come with scents that won’t affect your baby’s health and leave his clothes with a sweet smell. Natural detergents also have a pleasant smell and thus work miracles on your kid’s clothes.
Makes the cleaning process easy
Soaking your baby’s clothes in detergents makes it easy for you to clean using your hands. Stains and dirt come out with ease, and you thus won’t consume a lot of time doing laundry. If you were to try this using a bar of soap, the process would take a longer time.
Helps you to wash all the laundry together
When using you’re a baby laundry detergent, you’ll get the chance to clean all your household laundry together. You do not have to spend extra money purchasing a detergent for the rest of your family while you can still use your baby’s. It will help if some of your family members also have skin sensitivity.
Tips on Washing Baby Clothes
Kids have very delicate skin and washing their clothes with detergents that contain fragrances, dyes, or colors may make them suffer from allergic reactions and skin irritations.
Ensure that you wash your baby’s clothes before she wears them. Most of the cheap clothes you find in the market today have potentially harmful chemicals and need to be thoroughly washed before your kid starts using them.
Here are the tips to keep in mind
Wash your baby’s clothes before use
Always wash your baby’s new clothes before you dress her in them. Unless you buy organic cotton, the rest may contain traces of chemicals that may negatively affect your baby’s health. Washing these clothes with the right detergent will help to get rid of the chemicals.
You also need to clean all items that will come into direct content with your little one’s skin, such as towels and sheets.
Avoid using fabric softeners
Your kid’s clothes will remain okay for her to use even without the use of softeners (not essential). Remember that all you need for your baby at the end of the day is superior comfort and safety from irritants. The little you expose her to irritating chemicals, the better.
Use fabric Conditioners
Fabric conditioner relaxes the fibers in clothes, making them soft and better for sensitive skins. Get a conditioner with a hypoallergenic formula and one without fragrance. Also, always read the instructions before you start using it.
Washcloth diapers separately
Kids diapers will always be dirty. To avoid spreading germs. Keep the soiled diapers apart from the rest of your kid’s cloth and never mix them with other clothes in the washing machine. Soak the diapers first in cold water and then wash them clean with hot water. After that, rinse them twice to get the job done.
Sort your kid’s clothes
Always separate your baby’s laundry. Keep whites and darks apart as well as the flame retardant ones. Put his socks and other small items in a separate pile to ensure that you didn’t leave anything that needed cleaning behind. Fasten up any hooks that might get caught on something to avoid damages.
Read the Labels
Always read the label on your kid’s clothes before washing them. Many baby clothing is fire resistant, and you do not want to use detergents that may reduce that quality. Also, follow the instructions for drying the clothes without damaging the fabric.
Types of Baby Laundry Detergents
There are three types of baby laundry detergents-liquid, powder, and packs
These are the most popular baby laundry detergents in the market today. The detergent comes in a bottle with a spout or tap and thus very easy to use. To get the correct amount to use on a laundry load, you’ll have to use a plastic cup.
The best thing about using this type of detergent is that it removes greasy stains with ease and also convenient to pre-treat. Most of these detergents also come with reusable bottles and also offer a refilling option.
The downside, however, is that these detergents can get messy if mishandled(leaks) and most are also not environmentally friendly. The detergents are also heavy when compared to the powdered ones.
These detergents come in a cardboard box and a scoop to help you measure the correct amount to use on your laundry board. They are relatively cheap and perfectly remove ground-in stains. Most come in environmentally-friendly packages and work even in hard water.
The downsides of baby laundry detergent powder, however, is that they are difficult to pre-treat, are a bit messy and come in packaging that doesn’t last for long.
These detergents come in pre-measured portions, and you can toss them directly into the water before adding clothes. They are very easy to use and leave no room for error since they are pre-measured. They are very convenient to use and also portable.
The detergents, however, come with a high price tag and also not safe to use since they come in packaging attractive to kids. Most can mistake them for candies since they are small and colorful, and taking them can lead to poisoning.
When going for a baby laundry detergent, these are the things to look out for
Always get a detergent free of fragrances. Kids have delicate skins, and most of them suffer from irritations if their clothes get cleaned with perfumed detergents. These fragrances do not even help in making your work easier as they only leave an aroma and color. They in no way assist in removing stains or dirt, thus useless.
When selecting a detergent for your baby’s clothes, do not go for brighteners. These only make colors to appear brighter while not helping in any other way. The biggest problem is that brighteners linger in fabrics as they don’t rinse thoroughly. They could thus cause reactions.
Plant-based or chemical-free
Plant-based detergents are the best to use on your kid’s clothes as they do not cause discomfort. Even they do, it’s very minimal and can never get compared to what synthetic products do. These detergents are also very environmentally friendly.
If your little one has sensitive skin, this is the detergent to use. These detergents contain fewer allergens, no fragrances, brighteners, or dyes and will never expose your baby to the risk of suffering from allergic reactions.
If you have a high-efficiency washing machine, you need to select a detergent approved for that use. These detergents do not create a lot of residues and will rinse cleaner. The detergents will also not damage your washing machine.
Liquid or powder
Avoid using packs due to the safety risk for kids. Choose either a liquid or powder detergent depending on your personal preference. Powders are known to perform better and liquids less bulky since they can be ultra-concentrate.
Cloth diapers safe
Cloth diapers absorb everything that your baby’s undercarriage throws at it. You, therefore, need to be extra careful when selecting the detergent to use. If you buy one with irritants, the diapers will absorb it, and the results will be very severe. Ensure that you get a detergent that will clean the diapers, leaving them safe from your baby to use.
Tough on stains
To remove stubborn stains on your baby’s clothes, you need a very efficient detergent. Puke, pee, and poop are going to become a daily enemy, and if you get the best detergent, you’ll have nothing to worry about. Even though the best detergents will help you clean the stains, make it a habit of washing your kid’s clothes after they get soiled as the stains will come out with ease.
Taking care of a newborn cost a lot of money, and saving on laundry detergents will be of great help. If you can get a detergent that will work best for your kid and at a low cost, the better. You do not have to spend a lot on a detergent yet you can get an alternative at an affordable price.
Gentle on hands
Ensure that you get a detergent that won’t subject your hands to suffering after doing laundry. Always check on the ingredients before purchasing to ensure that you aren’t allergic to any. You need a detergent that will be gentle on your hands and your baby’s skins as it is tough on stains.
Easy to use
Get a detergent that you can use with ease. One that you can measure the correct amount for a laundry load without any difficulties. The less messy the detergent, the better.
1. Johnsons Baby Laundry Detergent – Our Choice
Are you looking for a detergent that will help you to remove all sorts of stain from your baby’s clothes? If that’s so, don’t hesitate to go for this detergent. It effectively removes stains and dirt from clothes while removing germs in the process.
Dermatologists develop the detergent and thus very safe to use on your baby’s clothes. It’s mild enough on baby’s clothes, and with it, you’ll always be a happy mom to a happy baby. It rinses clean, ensuring that no irritants touch your baby’s skin.
It also doesn’t have phosphate, fluorescent, bleach, or colorants. The detergent also leaves no residue and thus the easy to use even in “HE” machines.
The best thing about Johnson’s baby laundry detergent is that with it, you won’t have to invest in additional detergents, fabric softeners or disinfectants. You’ll also use a little amount on a load of laundry since it’s very effective.
- Effectively removes stains and dirt from kids’ clothes
- Developed by dermatologists and therefore safe to use
- Leaves no residue and softens fabrics
- A minimal amount required on a load of laundry
- It has silk protein softeners that help to the fiber wear and tear caused by washing.
- Has a perfect dispensing mechanism
- Has a mild fragrance that makes baby’s clothes to smell nice
- Very tough on stains and gentle on hands
- Keeps clothes fresh and soft
2. Mamaearth’s Plant-Based Baby Laundry Detergent – With Bio Enzyme Formula
Mamaearth’s Plant-Based Baby Laundry Liquid Detergent is a perfect solution for your newborn baby’s clothes. It is made up of plant-based formula along with bio-enzymes, which makes it perfectly safe for your baby’s health. It also leaves behind a slight fragrance. Let us look at all the other features of this product.
- This baby detergent is made up of plant-based formula along with the goodness of bio-enzymes, which makes it perfectly safe for your babies.
- It is an anti-bacterial detergent. Thus, it ensures that the washing of clothes removes all the disease-causing germs and bacterias.
- It is made up of bio-degradable elements which do not cause harm to nature and the environment.
- It is capable of removing even the tough stains of milk, food, dirt, etc.
- It does not leave behind any residue after cleaning, making it free from irritation.
- It works perfectly soft on your hands and does not cause rashes or tearing of skin cells.
- It also removes bad odor.
- It is dermatologically tested, and it does not contain any harmful components such as sulfates, paraben, phosphates, bleach
- The smell can be overpowering for babies.
3. Luvlap Baby Laundry Liquid Detergent – Best Liquid Detergent
This detergent will not only leave your baby’s clothes soft and bright but also with a sweet smell. It is formulated from natural ingredients and won’t cause irritations on your baby’s skin as it doesn’t contain toxic chemicals. It is the best natural baby laundry detergent.
The detergent doesn’t have artificial colors and thus very safe to use. It has antibacterial properties that help keep your baby’s clothes dry, fresh, and free from bacteria. The detergent also has aloe essence composition that instantly decomposes harmful carcinogenic substances.
Using this detergent on your laundry will keep your baby safe from suffering from allergic effects since it’s free of phosphate and fluorescent usually used in ordinary soaps for color enhancement and whitening effect.
The detergent has the advance cationic softening factor that not only helps to keep clothes soft but also helps them to give off vapor and dry with ease instantly. It is tough on stains and dirt and mild and gentle on the skin at the same time.
This detergent is biodegradable and environmentally friendly and thus maintains a neutral Ph balance that helps to keep your baby’s skin safer.
- Made from natural ingredients and thus very safe to use on your little one’s clothes.
- Has antibacterial properties that keep your kid’s clothes free from bacteria.
- Keeps your baby’s clothes soft and bright as it contains the advance cationic softening factor.
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Comes with a reusable bottle
- Very tough on stains
- Not harsh on the skin
- Has a pleasant scent
- The quantity can last for more than five months
- Can be messy when measuring
4. Mee Mee Mild Baby Laundry Detergent – best-scented detergent
If looking for a detergent to clean your kid’s clothes and protect him from suffering from skin irritations and allergic reactions, this is the detergent to go for. It has no artificial colorings or harsh chemicals that cause itching and rashes on the skin thus very safe.
The detergent removes stains effectively and also prevents dirt from depositing onto the fabric. You’ll have an easy time using the detergent since you can dispense it from the bottle with ease. It’s also very gentle on the skin.
This detergent is biodegradable and very environmentally friendly. The Mee Mee laundry detergent has a mild fragrance and will leave your baby’s clothes smelling sweet and fresh. It also has anti-bacterial properties and will always keep your kid’ clothes bacteria-free.
- Free of artificial colorings and harsh chemicals thus safe for your baby.
- Has a reusable bottle that dispenses the liquid with ease.
- Biodegradable and very environmentally friendly
- Has anti-bacterial properties that keep babies clothes free of bacteria
- Has a mild fragrance and also very gentle
- Easy to handle and use
- Removes tough stains with ease
- Safe to use on babies’ clothes
- Nice fragrance
- Takes time to leave the fabric
5. Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent Powder – best for cloth diapers
This detergent is manufactured from the purest and finest of products and will help you wash your kid’s clothes with ease. The detergent will remove the stubborn stains without bleaching the color of your baby’s cute outfits.
It is gentle on clothes and also mild on hands. With it, your baby will never get rashes on his bum or suffer from allergic reactions. You won’t need to use a lot of powder on a laundry load since it dissolves perfectly in the water.
The detergent is formulated with antibacterial formula and thus kills 99.9% of bacteria on your baby’s clothes, keeping him safe at all times. It removes all dirt on clothes conveniently and effortlessly leaving them spotlessly clean.
The detergent also removes odor from cloth diapers and gives them a sweet smell. It is environmentally friendly and also keeps fabrics very soft.
- Has no chemicals and thus keeps your baby safe from skin irritations
- Formulated with an antibacterial formula that bacteria on your baby’s clothes
- Safe on colored clothing since it doesn’t have phosphate and fluorescent
- Mild on hands and very soft on clothes
- It’s free of phosphate and fluorescent and thus very safe.
- Baby safe since it doesn’t have chemicals
- Dissolves well in water
- Clothes smell fresh and good
- Very tough on stains
- You’ll require an additional cloth softener
6. IFB Essentials Liquid Detergent for Baby Clothes – Best for sensitive skin
This detergent is dermatologist tested and thus very safe to use on your baby. It will pamper your baby’s clothes with softness enabling him to stay comfortable and happy at all times. It works perfectly, rinsing everything out entirely leaving the laundry completely clean.
You’ll use the detergent for long since when doing laundry, all you’ll need is a little amount of the liquid. It doesn’t leave residue and thus suitable to use on any washing machine. It also doesn’t contain any dyes, fillers, or brighteners that can cause irritations on your baby’s skin.
The detergent is very tough on stains but very gentle on hands. Even after using it to clean your baby’s clothes, it’ll make your hands soft and tender at all times. It is environmentally friendly and also leaves your kid’s clothes smelling nice
- Dermatologist tested and safe for your baby’s laundry
- Leaves clothes soft and thus no need of purchasing fabric softeners
- Tough on stains and cleans laundry perfectly
- Environmentally friendly and therefore safe on the water
- Softens kids’ clothes
- Easy to use and dispense
- Removes stains and dirt with ease
- Good to use on any washing machine
- A little pricey
7. Chicco Laundry Detergent – Best stain remover
If looking for a detergent that is safe on your baby’s clothes and delicate enough not to irritate your little one’s skin, Chicco Laundry Detergent has your back. It removes all kinds of dirt and stains, leaving your clothes clean and soft.
The detergent has anionic and non-ionic surfactants a composition that helps to dislodge dirt from the laundry with a lot of ease. It comes in the right ratio removing stains from clothes without being harsh on fabrics as well.
It is dermatologists tested and also biodegradable. You can also use it in any washing machine since it doesn’t leave any residue. You can also use the detergent in the decontamination of feeding bottles, toys, gum massagers, and even on fruits and vegetables since it’s multipurpose.
- Doesn’t contain additives and chemicals that cause skin irritation.
- Removes all kinds of stains and dirt
- Dermatologist tested and biodegradable
- Suitable to use on any washing machine
- It is also fragrance-free and also very environmentally friendly.
- Makes laundry easy to clean
- Mild on the skin and easy to use when hand washing
- Very environmentally friendly
- Tough on stains
8. Morisons Baby Dreams Laundry Detergent – best fabric softener feature
This detergent comes with an in-built disinfectant and fabric softener. With it, your baby will always have bacteria and germs free clothes. It will also leave your baby’s clothes soft, something that will help in keeping your baby comfortable at all times.
Since it’s a concentrated formula, the detergent will last for a very long time and save you constant visits to the market in search of detergent for your baby’s laundry. You can use it to wash your baby’s clothes using your hands since its very gentle. Alternatively, you can use it on any washing machine as it leaves no residue.
The detergent removes all tough stains and dirt with ease. With it, you won’t have to soak your kid’s clothes overnight. It contains no chemicals and will therefore never subject your baby to skin rashes and irritations after use.
- Comes with in-built disinfectants that kill germs on clothes
- Makes kids’ clothes soft and comfortable
- Safe to hand wash as it’s gentle on the skin
- Suitable to use in any washing machine
- Gentle on the skin
- Removes stains with ease
- Lasts for long
- Reasonably priced
- Leaves a funny smell on clothes
9. Azafran Home Green and Clean Tropical Breeze Detergent – our pick
If looking for the gentlest detergent on fabrics, you can never go wrong by choosing this one. It is easy on clothes but tough on stains and will thus help you to clean your baby’s clothes with ease. It is also very gentle on hands.
This detergent comes from plant materials, and it’s also environmentally friendly and biodegradable. It also helps to raise gentle foam and softens clothes. You can use it on any washing machine (front load or top load) since it doesn’t leave any residue.
It fights tough stains without damaging the fabric as it’s free of dyes and chemicals. The detergent is also mild and doesn’t accumulate on textile fabrics. Using it will enable you to have soft baby clothes at the end of the day.
- Versatile and safe to use for your baby’s clothes
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Fights tough stains and dirt without compromising the quality of fabrics
- Leaves no residue and thus effective for hand washing and machine washing
- Doesn’t irritate kids’ skin and therefore safe
- Easy to use and dispenses
- Keeps clothes soft
- The quantity lasts for a long time
- Has a strong fragrance
10. Puracy Natural Liquid Baby Laundry Detergent – Best natural Detergent
This detergent will help clean your baby’s clothes without any harsh additives or harmful chemicals. The four enzyme formula will eliminate all stains and dirt, leaving your little one’s clothes sparkling clean. It contains zinc ricinolate, which is mineral-based that naturally destroys odors at the source.
This detergent was developed by doctors and thus the best to use as its very safe. It contains no sulfates, bleach or toxic chemicals and therefore the best to use if your baby has very sensitive skin. The detergent comes in a second-generation pump that doesn’t leak no matter what.
The detergent is plant-based and biodegradable thus safe for the sewer and septic systems. You can also use it on HE machines since it’s compatible with all washing machines. It doesn’t leave any residue behind and will thus never destroy your machine.
The detergent is ultra-concentrated meaning that you’ll use it for a very long time. You will require only about 7ml per load. It also removes stains with ease and leaves clothes naturally soft and tender. With it, your baby will enjoy a lot of comfort from his clean clothes.
- Free of harsh additives and harmful chemicals and thus won’t cause allergic reactions on your kid’s skin.
- Developed by doctors and thus very safe to use on your baby’s clothes.
- Plant-based and biodegradable thus safe on the water and the environment.
- Ultra-concentrated enabling you to use very little on a laundry load and thus lasts long as a result.
- Plant-based and thus very safe on kid’s clothes
- Contains no allergens
- Leave laundry clean and soft
- Very gentle on hands
- Has a plastic container therefore not very environmentally friendly
11. Herbo Pest Natural Blue Oxy Baby Laundry Detergent – Best affordable baby detergent
This detergent comes at a very affordable price and contains no artificial dyes or colors. Your kid will thus never suffer from allergic reactions after wearing clothes cleaned with it. With it, you won’t have to invest in a softener since it’s soft on clothes.
The detergent has an antibacterial formula that helps to prevent the growth of bacteria on your baby’s clothes keeping your baby safe from illnesses. It is also hygienically manufactured, a feature that helps keep your kid’s skin safe.
Using the detergent helps prevent dirt from depositing on the cloth and also remove tough stains. It has a delightful smell and will make your kid’s clothes to smell nice at all times.
- Contains no harmful chemicals and thus doesn’t affect baby’s skin.
- Prevents a lot of dirt from depositing on your young one’s clothes
- Has an antibacterial formula that inhibits the growth of bacteria on your baby’s clothes.
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly thus safe to use.
- It’s formulated from soapnut extracts and thus hypoallergenic.
- Comes at an affordable price
- Has a pleasant smell
- Removes dirt and stains with ease
- Gentle on the skin
- Leaves a strong scent
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do babies need special detergent?
If your babies have any skin sensitivities or have allergies, you need a special detergent for their laundry, else, you can use the normal one too. Special detergents are preferable because they are scent-free, and they contain fewer ingredients that can cause harm to your baby’s body.
2. What laundry detergent is best for babies?
The laundry detergent, which is best for babies is Puracy Natural Liquid Laundry Detergent.
3. How to use baby clothes detergent?
- All the stains are not equal, so look for methods which could be best suitable for that stain. Some stains are removed only with cold water.
- Mix the laundry detergent with a little water so that it forms a paste. Apply that mixture to that stain using the back of the spoon or rub that mixture straight on to the fabric.
- Let it remain for a while. Insert the cloth inside a bucket full of water and rub it with your hands(Always use gloves while rubbing).
- Rinse the clothes well and let it dry.
4. How do you wash newborn clothes?
Newborn babies are easily prone to infections, and clothes are one of the major sources for causing it. Special care must be taken while washing newborn clothes.
- Check the label of the cloth about its washing instruction. This will give you an idea about the material of that cloth.
- Always choose a non-chemical laundry detergent to wash clothes.
- Pre-soak the cloth in hot water which will kill most of the disease-causing bacterias and germs.
- Apply the detergent on those clothes. Soak them in warm water again which would remove all the detergents.
- Dry them in the sun. Sunlight acts as a natural disinfectant.
5. How will I tell that a specific detergent will cause allergic reactions to my kid?
You can ‘t just tell that detergent will cause irritations on your baby’s skin just by looking at it, especially if washing for the first time. What you need to do is wash a few clothes first (two or three) and see what happens after your baby wears them. You do not want to risk by cleaning all the clothes only for the worst to happen.
Keep your baby as safe from skin irritations as much as you can. If one detergent fails to work, you can always try another.
6. Can I use regular detergents for my baby’s clothes?
If your baby doesn’t have sensitive skin, you can use regular detergents to do the cleaning. Just ensure that the detergents do not have dyes or perfumes. Even if your baby is still very young and you realize that regular detergents do not affect her skin, you don’t have to purchase special detergents for her laundry.
7. How long should I use baby detergent?
If your baby has sensitive skin, ensure that you use baby laundry detergents for a minimum period of one year. After that, you can transit to using other detergents. Even in that case, ensure that you do not use detergents, which can damage the fabric of your kid’s clothes.
8. At what temperature should I wash my kid’s clothes?
You can wash your little one’s clothes with water of 30 degrees C to 40 degrees C and get the best results. Washing at low temperatures will enable you to save money. The only time you need to use hot water is when cleaning cloth diapers. The hot water will help to remove stains and odor from the diapers.
9. Should I wash baby’s clothes separately?
You don’t have to wash them separately if using your baby doesn’t have conditions like eczema and atopic dermatitis that will require you to use special detergents. Also, if you choose to use detergents free of fragrances, dyes, and brighteners when cleaning clothes for the rest of the family, you do not have to wash your little ones separately.
You do not want the laundry to get stressful, especially when you have a newborn. Get an effective and safe laundry detergent and avoid creating more work for yourself. Choose the best detergent that you feel will work well with your baby from the review and give it a try.