10 Best Baby Bibs
Watching your babies making adorable expressions while eating food gets you carried away. Furthermore, the unpredictability of the head movements of your baby makes feeding him/her quite a challenging task.
Your little wonder may end up leaving food stains on those gorgeous dresses. That’s where baby bibs come into play. These bibs allow you to engage in care-free feeding of your babies. It helps in developing proper eating habits in babies without spilling it often.
In this article, you will find different types of baby bibs along with the buyer’s guide to help you make the right decision. You will also see answers to frequently asked questions and top 10 baby bibs.
10 Best Baby Bibs in India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
Good Quality Material
Easy To Move Around
Easy To Wear
Offers Less Maintainance
Easy To Clean
Soft Body Texture
Suitable For Teething Babies
Types of Baby Bibs
There are different types of baby bibs available today, but here are a few of them.
Drool bibs are great when babies are playing around. Saliva can spoil their clothing.
To prevent stains, your kids can put on a drool baby bib when playing to maintain the cloth’s material and prevent you from doing more laundry.
Feeding bibs are useful when your baby shifts from milk to baby food. Feeding bibs help to keep little bits of peas or carrots from falling on your clean floor.
The feeding bib’s design is unique because it comes with a top that has a pocket sewn onto it.
The bottom pocket is designed to catch both solids and liquefied foods, thereby protecting your household and clothing.
Smock bibs are a unique style of baby bibs, and they’re also called baby bib sleeve. Smock bibs are worn like a shirt, and they cover your baby or infant from neck to knee.
It prevents stains during mealtime, and they’re suitable for protecting fancy dresses. Wearing a smock baby bib on your baby could be a lifesaver when visiting a friend or a restaurant.
Disposable bibs are helpful for quick use; it also helps prevent you from excesses maintenance of the baby bib such as frequent laundry, and more.
Disposable baby bib is also useful while you’re on vacation or attending an event where you will be able to get rid of anything messy. Though these bibs are useful while travelling, they add up to the landfill.
Baby Bibs Buyer’s Guide
Choosing the best baby bib is very important for your baby. Here’s a list of guidelines to look for when purchasing a baby bib.
Baby bib is made of different material types such as cotton, silicone, flannel, paper, and more. Baby bibs with cotton prints are easily accessible, come in a vast array of designs, and easy to maintain. Other fabrics are also useful and convenient to use.
It’s essential to know the material the baby bibs are made up before purchasing; this will help you understand how to use and clean effectively.
It’s essential to know the kind of baby bibs to buy. Baby bibs are of different types, such as the drool, feeding, smock, and disposable baby bibs.
The drool and feeding bibs are suitable for babies, while the smock and disposable are suitable for babies and infants. Therefore, ensure you know which type of baby bib will be right for your baby.
Ease of cleaning
It’s vital to know how the baby bib will be cleaned. Dirty baby bibs can be stressful to clean; some fabric bibs come with bright colours may get stained quickly. Baby bibs with darker colours or print won’t get stained easily, making it easy to clean.
Some bib material will require quick clean when they’re stained before officially washing them to prevent the stain from damaging the bibs. So, make sure you an idea of how to clean the baby bib before buying it.
Ensure the baby bib is a good fit for your baby before purchasing it. Some baby bib has a tight neck area that can make your child uncomfortable and uneasy.
Ensure you check if the baby bib comes with a sleeve, and if the sleeves and armholes aren’t too tight for your baby. Allowing your baby to wear a tight baby bib may be hazardous.
Style is also essential for your baby bibs. You can choose your baby’s favourite superhero or colour style that matches up to his dress code, bowl, and spoon.
When eating your child might pour water mistakenly, and this can get your baby’s body wet if the baby bib is not waterproof.
It’s essential to have a waterproof bib to prevent water or food from damaging your child’s clothing.
To prevent water from spilling on your child’s cloth, you can consider the baby bib’s material to be waterproof for convenient use.
Top 10 Baby Bibs
1. My Newborn Baby Bibs – Good Quality Material
My newborn store understands how sensitive baby’s skin is and presents this set of baby bibs. This product comes with a pack of six pieces.
It’s made of cotton. It’s very soft, and it absorbs liquid substance well. It’s lightweight and fits your baby’s neck perfectly.
- The pack weighs 200 grams, making it travel-friendly.
- It is made up of cotton, which is warm and fluffy to keep your baby comfortable at all times.
- It is helpful in baby feeding.
- It comes with six pieces for frequent use.
- The product is made of high-quality material; it’s super absorbent.
- It’s easy to wash and dry.
- Convenient size, as it fits perfectly on baby’s neck.
- The lint might come off after multiple washes.
2. SYGA Baby Silicone Bib
SYGA baby bib is an adorable bib for your baby.
It is prepared from 100% pure food grade silicone. It is a waterproof bib that does not absorb the spillage and avoids breeding bacteria on its surface.
- It is a lightweight bib that weighs only 79 grams. This makes it comfortable for the baby to wear around the neck while eating.
- It is a soft and comfortable baby bib that is prepared from non-toxic and child-safe fabric.
- It can be easily rolled due to its enhanced softness. This makes it easy to fold and store in compact spaces.
- This bib features sturdy and three-dimensional small pockets that easily capture the falling crumbs and other food pieces.
- It comes with 5 holes round buckle that allows you to adjust its size as per the baby’s neck.
- It is an adjustable baby bib that is suitable for babies in 0-6 years.
- It can be easily cleaned. All you need to do is put a small detergent on the surface, rub it with water, and dry it.
- It comes with new and reinforced buttonholes that hold the snaps tightly in its place.
- It comes with a unique collar design that easily fits babies from infants to toddlers.
- It has a new and improved design with its deep pocket always remaining open to capture all the mess.
- It is an environmentally friendly and FDA approved baby bib.
- It is a BPA-free and phthalate-free baby bib that ensures the optimal safety of the kids.
- The food holder cup is small in size.
3. Babygo Baby Bib – Easy To Wear
This product is waterproof, odour-proof, and stain-proof that comes in a set of six. It’s a disposable waterproof dinner baby bibs.
It is designed to fit your baby perfectly. It comes with a soft texture that is comfortable for babies. It keeps the baby clean and always dry.
It comes with an absorbent fabric that soaks in spills, drools, and dribbles. It’s easy to move around both in short and long distances.
- It’s light-weighted in design.
- It is made up of cotton for breathability.
- It comes with three prints and multi-colours; all of the bibs are travel friendly.
- It comes with buttons for easy use.
- It is made using good quality material.
- It’s easy to wear and maintain.
- The backside of the bib is lined with plastic to prevent spills from staining the baby’s cloth.
- The bib is made using quick dry material.
- It can be too large in size for a six-month-old baby.
4. Idream Baby Bibs – Lovely Design
The iDream soft cotton baby bib is a set 3 baby bib with excellent cotton material.
It’s suitable for infants between the ages of 0 to 3 years old. This product is beautiful and attractive, the best fit for every baby. The product is long-lasting even after multiple machine washing.
This product protects your baby’s clothing and also saves you from hours of laundering. It’s handy and always ready for use and suitable for occasions. It’s comfortable to use and also budget-friendly.
- It’s a waterproof baby bib and comes with velcro closure.
- It comes with a cartoon print that your baby will love to see.
- It’s machine washable to save your time and efforts.
- It is suitable for newborns and infants.
- It’s great for teething and feeding babies.
- It’s light and comfortable for your baby.
- They absorb the liquid substance, and it’s easy to wash.
- It covers your baby’s chest well.
- The velcro closure quality could be better.
5. Shafire Kid’s Smock Bib – Budget-friendly
This baby bib effectively protects your kid’s clothes from food stains, dirt, oil paints, and watercolours. It comes with a long sleeve that covers arms to keep your baby neat and clean. It’s light-weighted and durable.
This baby bib is waterproof and dirt proof. It comes with an elasticized cuffs and a back tie closure for pleasant wear. It’s easy to wipe clean with a cloth, hang dry, and maintain.
It’s the right choice for your baby when painting, using markers, eating, and doing any messy activities like dirt play, glueing, and sand. Your kids can also use this bib for drawing, crafting, and playing.
- It’s made from polyester material.
- It’s a unisex baby bib.
- It is designed for infants and young children between the ages of 3-4 years.
- It also comes with a double layer function dribble bibs.
- The cloth and string closure offers a perfect fit.
- The bib is easy to wash.
- The bib is made from good quality material.
- The baby bib’s colour is attractive and perfect for babies.
- No negative points were observed.
6. Pigeon Disposable Bibs – Offers Less Maintainance
This product is a disposable bib that is suitable for travelling. It comes with soft material at the back of the baby bib that prevents the neck of your baby from hurting.
It’s easy to use, comfortable to wear, and light-weighted. It’s an excellent ultra-absorbent bib; it’s a quilted material with good waterproof backing.
It comes with a crumb holder to keep the baby free from food crumbs.
- It comes with a self-adhesive tab at the back of the bib for easy adjustment and fitting.
- It’s made from soft materials such as paper and cotton.
- It comes in a pack of 20 pieces.
- It’s suitable for a newborn baby.
- It’s budget-friendly.
- It’s disposable after use offering less stress in maintenance.
- It comes with an adhesive tape used to keep the bib intact once the toddler wears it.
- There’s no tension as regards washing the bib, use the bib and put it away.
- The baby can tear down the bib easily.
- It adds up as waste in the landfill.
7. Ikea Kladdig Bib – Easy To Clean
This product is useful when feeding babies, playing, crafting, or painting; it’s soft and offers great absorbency. It’s easy to clean and also carry around.
It keeps your baby warm and comfortable whenever it’s in use. It comes with an adjustable neck that’s convenient to wear.
The bib is well-made. The material is fluffy, warm, and safe for babies. The front pocket helps to keep all spills.
- It’s made of polyester with synthetic material.
- It’s has a practical hook and loop fastening.
- It’s a unisex baby bib.
- It’s ideal for babies between the ages of 1 month to 18 months old.
- It’s durable and has an attractive design.
- The bib protects the arm as well while eating.
- It is a multi-purpose bib that can be used even for different purposes.
- No negative points were observed.
8. A Baby Cherry Bib – Durable Product
It is waterproof, stain-proof, and odour-proof. It keeps your baby clean and healthy all day. To catch the food crumbs keep the pockets facing inside out.
The silicone bib is certified with ISO, FDA, and Indian standards because they don’t absorb drool and liquids, thus eliminating infectious development. It fits well and catches the food spilled by the baby.
It’s soft on baby skin producing fewer or no injuries.
- It is made from the finest silicone material.
- The bib is perfect for both boys and girls.
- It’s ideal for kids above five months old.
- It collects food crumbs easily.
- The bib is durable and easy to clean.
- It covers your baby’s chest.
- It dries up quickly after washing.
- It might weigh a bit heavy for your baby compared to cotton bibs.
9. Uber World Baby Bibs – Soft Body Texture
The Uber world baby bib comes with a double layer absorbent for maximum protection. It keeps your baby dry whenever it’s used.
The top layer absorbs liquid substance while the bottom comes with an excellent water resistance, which serves as an extra backing or protection for your baby’s clothes. It’s easy to wear and comfortable to use. It is handy, durable, and convenient.
It comes with a handy hook and loop closure. It can be fastened securely in the back, and it makes putting on and taking off easy.
- The bib provides a double layer protection
- The bib has reinforced edges for durability.
- It comes with six units of bibs and has a unisex style.
- It can be fastened securely at the back.
- Easy to put on and take off, saving time and efforts.
- It has good quality soft cotton for the comfort of your baby.
- It’s easy to clean.
- No negative points were observed.
10. Ineffable Baby Bib – Suitable For Feeding And Teething Babies
It’s a seven-day theme baby bib made from extra soft cotton terry knit fabric. It comes with a distinctive design and material that ensures that your baby is comfortable with it.
It comes with a knotted loop that allows you to adjust the bib to your convenience. This plastic backed bib protects your baby’s clothes from getting dirty while feeding.
- The bibs are made if extra soft cotton terry fabrics.
- It’s a unisex baby bib product.
- It is made using extra soft material for comfort.
- It is machine washable and stays in shape even after several washes.
- It’s suitable for feeding and teething babies.
- The design is such that it is comfortable for the baby to wear around his/her neck.
- It is water-proof, odour-proof, and stain-proof, making it ideal for daily use.
- The material quality could be better.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are all bibs suitable for all baby age categories?
Not really, some bibs may be small and tight for some babies. Make sure you know the age category for the baby bib before you use it.
2. Are all baby bibs suitable for travelling?
No, not all bibs are ideal for use while travelling. You can opt for silicone bib for travelling.
3. Can I wash the baby bib in a washing machine?
Yes, you can wash them with a washing machine. But ensure to put away disposable bibs because they’re not reusable.
4. Are all bib waterproof?
Yes, most bibs are water resistant and stain proof. But make sure to read the material before making the purchase.
5. Do they all come with a coated plastic inner side?
Yes, all the water-resistant bibs have a coated plastic inner side that serves as a waterproof material to protect the cloth from spills.
6. When should babies start wearing bibs?
Babies can start wearing bibs as soon as weaning starts. But most parents will prefer to use a bib on their baby almost immediately.
A baby bib is an essential baby care accessory that becomes your baby’s ideal feeding companion in their early childhood stages. It not only prevents your baby’s clothes from accidental spillage but also makes him/her comfortable with its softness.
The baby bibs come in attractive colours with trendy designs. These are made from stain-proof, waterproof, and odour-proof fabric to avoid irritating the babies. You can easily put on/off the baby bibs within no time.
These baby bibs come in wide varieties such as feeding bibs, drool bibs, smock bibs, etc. Depending on your baby’s age, you need to choose the best one for cutie-pies after giving it careful thought.