Best Android Tablets in Market
Want a device to stay on track with office work that has features like smooth gaming experience, word processing, media exchange, internet, apps, Multitasking, etc. all on a large screen?
An Android Tablet serves them all. They are much like smartphones, with an attractive user interface, Android operating system, smooth processing, and many exciting features.
Many reputed organizations provide their employees with Tablets to let them keep up with the work from their home itself.
Both of these options are splendid, but they are high-end products. Tabs are similar, provide most of the needed facilities and reliable hardware at lower costs. That is the reason why android tablets are revolutionizing the Tablet market, and people tend to be interested in getting a Tablet instead of an Apple or Microsoft option.
Top 14 Android Tablets in India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
Types of Android Tablets
There are three main types of Android tablets:
Tablets for proper use:
These tablets are used extensively for official purposes. They have great connectivity options along with long battery life. They have features like split-screen for Multitasking.
These tabs have excellent Graphic capabilities along with proper display and powerful Processing to give the best gaming experience. Along with these graphic cards, they often have a better screen for that real life-like experience while playing.
These tablets have great audio and video capabilities along with an excellent display and good camera to give the best music, video, and photo experience.
Android Tablets Buyer’s Guide
Any buyer must keep in mind the following specifications of the best tabs in India before buying it.
RAM is an abbreviation for Random Access Memory. It is responsible for Tablet’s capacity to do multitasking efficiently. multitasking is essential in a Tablet as a user may need to use various apps, one at a time without closing the other apps.
An Android Tablet must have functional multitasking capacity so that all active applications which the user needs, keep working in the background when he/she is working on another app. A RAM of 1 GB is considered average, and that of 2 GB or higher is deemed to be suitable for an Android tablet.
GPU is an abbreviation for Graphics Processing Unit. It is responsible for producing good quality video and graphics. A buyer who wants a tablet for Multimedia and Gaming purposes must consider getting a tablet with an excellent GPU.
Some of the best GPUs are those of NVIDIA, Qualcomm and ARM. But one must check for the latest versions of the GPUs to get the best user experience.
The Processor in tablets is a very crucial specification as it determines how fast the processing in your tablet would be. A Dual-Core processor is considered average nowadays. A Quad-core or Octa-core processor with at least 1.4 GHz frequency is deemed to be suitable for a Tablet.
The buyer can decide the screen size according to the requirement, but there are various factors related to the touchscreen which need to be considered by the buyer. They are pixel density, type of touchscreen, and resolution.
A pixel density of 300 pixels per inch or PPI is considered good.
A TFT capacitive touchscreen is considered average, while an IPS or an AMOLED touchscreen is considered excellent. Lastly, the Resolution of the screen is not a very important aspect as compared to others, but the resolution of the screen must be good enough to display high-quality media and graphics.
The camera is essential for buyers who love taking clicks everywhere or shooting videos. For this purpose, the tablet must have a good camera. A camera of 5 Megapixels or higher is considered to be useful in a tablet.
The buyer must consider the connectivity options of the tablet before buying it. According to the current trends, a tablet needs to have Bluetooth 3.0 or higher, and WiFi is a must. Cellular connectivity is also necessary.
It must have options to connect it with a computer like a USB 2.0 or 3.0, a port for connecting a headphone like the 3.5mm jack, USB On the Go feature to connect a pen drive or an external keyboard, and other accessories.
The tablet must sport a long battery life. For this, it needs a higher rating battery. But if the battery is large, the charging time will be more. So the battery and its charging time must be balanced so that it takes lesser time to charge and runs for an extended period.
A battery of 5000 mAh or higher is considered decent in a tablet. If the tablet comes with a high current rated charger of 1.5 Amperes or higher, that’s even better.
The memory capacity of the Tablet determines how much content, let it be media or applications, can be stored in the tablet. Android tablets come with an inbuilt memory capacity of 8 GB, 16 GB, 32GB, and 64GB as well. Some tablets come with expandable memory up to 128 GB or more, apart from the internal memory.
The buyer must consider the memory capacity of the tablet and compare it with the memory capacity needed for the data that the buyer would like to store in the tablet. The internal memory of 32 GB and expandable memory up to 64 GB is advisable.
The weight of the tablet has much to do with the comfort of using it. The recommended weight of a tablet is in the range of 350-550 grams.
Body and Durability:
A tablet must have a sleek design, and its body must be durable enough to survive minor damaging forces. An Aluminium metal body is highly recommended as it serves the purpose without adding much to the weight of the tablet.
Define the purpose of buying the tablet:
Identify the basic need of the tablet and then buy a tablet suitable for that need. There are tablets that act as a mini version of a laptop. You may require a tablet as it is portable and provides all the functions as a laptop, or you may need the tablet for entertainment purposes like gaming, browsing, watching videos as well.
Some tablets come with a SIM card slot, which will allow you to call from the device. There are tablets available in the market which may serve such needs collectively or separately.
Up-gradation of the Operating System:
Many apps and functions are launched every day in the store. Many new apps won’t work on the older versions of the operating system. Make sure you buy the tablets which allow you to upgrade the OS from time to time.
Tablets are used by people from various age groups with different interests. Keep in mind the age and type of users. Though everyone can use the usual tablet, few tablets are designed specifically for kids with features that provide immense parental control.
For instance, letting you block access to specific age-inappropriate sites and apps and creating multiple user profiles, etc.
Top 14 Android Tablets in Market
1. iBall iTab MovieZ Pro Tablet –
iball is an Indian consumer electronics company owned by Varun Dhaga, Shreans Daga, and Anil Parasrampuria and is headquartered in Mumbai India.
The iball iTab moviez pro tablet has great visual clarity and is high on style. It will elevate your viewing experience to new levels of comfort along with fabulous looks. This tablet comes in coal back color and weighs 517 grams.
The tablet has a powerful Octa-Core ARM CortexTMA55 1.6 GHz + 1.2 GHz processor and GPU IMG8322 graphics card that gives an excellent and seamless movie streaming experience. It has a full HD 10.1-inch display with 1200×1920 pixels resolution and 400 Nits brightness.
- It is compatible with various networks like VoLTESupport, Single Micro SIM Slot, 4G FDD LTE B1 / B3 / B5 / B8, 4G TDD LTE B40 / B413, 3G WCDMA 900 / 2100 MHz, and 2G EDGE / GPRS / GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz which provides superb connectivity.
- It captures and records wonderful pictures and videos with an 8 MP front camera and 13 MP AF Rear Camera with LED flash. With 10 sensitive points touchscreen, you can implement multi gestures and expect a quick response.
- It has 4 GM RAM and 64 GB inbuilt storage which can be expanded up to 256GB through a micro SD card.
- The tablet has Bluetooth version V5.0 and supports dual-band wifi.
- The device has a one year warranty and six months warranty on accessories.
- It has an ultra-lightweight body.
- The capacitive touchscreen is durable, easy to clean, and scratch-resistant.
- It has the ultimate 7000 mAh battery and Android 9 operating system, which gives you an uninterrupted experience for your work or leisure time.
- The camera has auto-focus ability.
- The tablet is not a good option for gaming.
2. Lenovo Tab M10 HD
Lenovo Group Limited is a Chinese multinational company headquartered in Beijing. The company manufactures and sells personal computers, workstations, smartphones, tablet computers, etc.
The Lenovo Tab M10 HD is a family tablet with a large HD display of10.1 inches and dual front speakers with Dolby audio. This gives an immersive entertainment experience. You can create multiple accounts on this tablet, which makes it ideal for personal use for every family member.
- The tablet has a 5 mp camera with autofocus and 2 mp front-facing camera.
- It has 25.65 centimeters (10.1-inch) capacitive multitouch touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
- The tablet has Android system v9 Pie with 32GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 32GB.
- It has a strong battery life of a 4850mAH lithium-ion battery.
- The tablet has a 1-year manufacturer warranty on the device and 6 months warranty on accessories.
- The tablet lets you multitask smoothly and quickly as it has a strong and powerful 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 Quad-Core processor and 2GB RAM.
- It supports unlocking as it supports face recognition technology.
- Its connectivity type is Bluetooth and Wifi.
- The tablet weighs 481 g and has dimensions of 2.4 x 0.8 x 1.7 cm.
- It has a very sleek design and can be easily carried anywhere.
- The front-facing speakers and Dolby audios give theatre-like experience.
- It has 8 hours of 720p video playback with a long-lasting battery.
- The kids’ mode keeps your children safe with custom content, parental control, and eye protection technology.
- Ideal for college students as it is lightweight and compact.
- It is an affordable tablet
- The tablet does not support Amazon apps like Kindle, Amazon Prime, etc.
3. Lenovo Tab M8 HD Tablet
Lenovo Tab M8 HD tablet is a product from Lenovo Group Limited which is a Chinese multinational technology company with its global headquarters in Beijing, China; the operational headquarter in North Carolina, United States, and the operational centre in Singapore.
This tablet is platinum grey in colour and has a sleek and premium metallic body design. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie Go Edition with 2.0 GHz Mediatek Quadcore processor for a greater and smoother browsing experience.
TUV certified display used helps in protecting the eyes from harmful blue light. The 8? IPS LCD display with 1280 x 800 resolution, has 350 nits capacitive 10 points multitouch.
- The tablet comes with a manufacturer warranty of 1 year for the device and a manufacturer warranty of 6 months for in-box accessories including the batteries.
- It comes with 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory expandable up to 128 GB, and Android v9 Pie operating system with 2.0 GHz MediaTek with Helio A22 Tab processor.
- The tab uses a 5000 mAH lithium-ion polymer battery.
- Assures long-lasting battery delivery of up to 18 hours of browsing time.
- The tablet includes Dolby audio support for a better sound experience.
- The LCD display is 8 inch with 1280 X 800 resolution. The tablet has an 8 MP primary camera with 8 MP autofocus rear camera and 2 MP front-facing camera.
- It is easy to carry as it is lightweight, weighing just 305 grams.
- The product is reasonably priced as opposed to other tablets of similar configuration.
- It is a sleek, stunning, and stylish tablet.
- The TUV certified display cuts back blue light making the usage easy on the eyes.
- Wireless communication possibilities include Bluetooth and WiFi Hotspot.
- The 8-inch screen size with 1280 X 800 resolution and Dolby sound effects make it perfect for online meetings and videos.
- Insertion of the SIM card is not a possibility, so phone calls are not supported.
4. Panasonic Tab 8 HD Tablet
Panasonic Tab 8 HD Tablet is a product from Panasonic Corporation which is a major Japanese multinational electronics company, headquartered in Osaka, Japan. The country of origin for this model is India which makes accessibility easier.
The tablet runs on Android Pie v9.0 Operating System with MediaTek 2.0 GHz Octa Core Processor. Panasonic Tab 8 HD Tablet is a Dual Sim tablet with voice calling options readily available. This tablet, available in black, has an 8-inch touchscreen display and HD+ resolution (1280 X 800).
- Panasonic Tab 8 comes with Android Pie v9.0 Operating System with MediaTek 2.0 GHz Octa Core processor for a faster working experience.
- Includes 3 GB RAM and 32 GB Internal Memory expandable up to 512 GB.
- Supports dual SIM (Nano + Nano) 4G LTE.
- The tablet includes an 8 MP primary camera with LED Flash and 5 MP front camera.
- It has a lithium-ion battery – 5100 mAH battery included that assures long-lasting performance.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty for the device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for the in-box accessories including the battery.
- Stylish and latest with a wider screen and HD+ resolution.
- The tablet weighs just 300 grams; thus, lightweight and easy to carry.
- The operating system used by this tablet is Android 9.0 Pie with 2.0 GHz Octa Core Processor that enables faster processing.
- The tablet accommodates Dual SIMs enabling voice calling possibilities.
- Wireless connectivity through Bluetooth and WiFi also available.
- It assures long-lasting battery capacity with a 5100 mAH battery.
- The touch is not great.
5. Alcatel 3T8 Tablet
Alcatel is owned by the Finnish consumer electronics company Nokia and used under license by TCL Technology, the Chinese electronics company.
Alcatel 3T8 tablet comes with an 8-inch display Minimum Bezel with 1280 X 800 pixels resolution.
Extremely lightweight, weighing just 290 grams, makes it easily portable. Runs on Android 10 operating system; supported by Google Voice Assistant.
Includes Exclusive Eye Care Mode that helps in reducing the intensity of the blue light that affects optical health.
- The tablet is constructed with an Android 10 operating system and MediaTek Processor.
- High resolution 1280 X 800 pixels screen display with 8-inch screen size.
- It comes with 2 GB RAM and an Internal Memory of 32 GB expandable up to 256 GB.
- The tablet uses a 4080 mAH Lithium-Ion battery.
- It includes a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer on the device and a 6-month manufacturer warranty for the In-Box accessories including the batteries.
- The black colour of the tablet makes it attractive.
- The 8-inch Minimum Bezel screen with a resolution of 1280 X 800 pixels makes it more versatile and gives the illusion of an easy-to-carry product.
- It weighs just 290 grams which makes mobility easier.
- It comes with a 4080 mAH Lithium-Ion battery that supports long-lasting battery life.
- Android 10 is the operating system used; this enables faster processing of information and a better experience.
- The tablet includes Exclusive Eye Care Mode for reducing visual fatigue.
- It comes with kids and senior-friendly Type C USB Port.
- Includes Google Voice Assistant for easy accessibility.
- The tablet has ‘Kids Mode’ that enables parents to manage children’s study and rest time effectively.
- Usage of SIM card for Voice Calling is not an option.
6. Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Samsung is a well-known company that is one of the leading brands in the world. They manufacture many products such as washing machines, air conditioners, mobile phones, refrigerators, and tablets as well.
This Samsung galaxy tab is the wifi version that does not support calling. The display has always been amazing when it comes to Samsung. The price range is decent and will help you to complete various work in daily life.
- The 10.1-inch display is extraordinary from Samsung. The big screen will provide you with ultra-rich contrast and enrich your viewing experience to another level. The pixels are very sharp on display, and it shows you every image and video without missing any single detail.
- The dual speakers provide you with 3D sound quality. You can easily watch movies and listen to music without any distorted sounds.
- The sleek design of the device makes it look like a premium quality tablet. It comes with a metal body, and this is why the colors on it shine and look stylish than ever.
- This smartphone will let you control all your smart home appliances.
- You can share photos with any groups or share with your whole family with Samsung’s family group sharing option.
- This Samsung tab runs on Android 9.0 pie.
- The 6150 mAh battery will last you more than a day on moderate usage. This lithium-ion battery is potent and will also last around 12-15 hours for entertainment purposes.
- The performance of this device is quite extraordinary. The 2GB ram, octa-core powered (1.8 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A73 + 1.6 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A53) processor along with 32Gb device memory makes sure that the experience remains enjoyable and you never run out of space again.
- The back camera of this device is an 8MP, and the front-facing camera is a 5MP that can capture decent quality images.
- The built-in memory of this tab is 32GB, and it can be expanded up to 512GB with a dedicated micro-sd card slot.
- Multitasking with this Samsung Galaxy Tab A became smooth and easier. You can now open multiple tabs at the same time.
- This mid-range tablet from Samsung does not support any sim cards or calling facility, which is a major con.
7. Lenovo Tab M8
Lenovo group limited is a company that is based in China and was founded in 1984. This company has reached a new height in the modern era of computing. They also manufacture laptops, desktop, the driver software solution for your machine, and tablets.
This tab is one of the most pocket-friendly products in the world of tabs. The classic design of this device is pretty decent at this price range, and also the specifications that it comes with are unmatched with any other device at this budget.
- This Lenovo tab comes with an 8inch display (1280×800) that is a 720p high definition screen. It will show you proper clarity, and every image and video will be shown on this without missing any detail.
- The speakers are an eye-catching feature of this device as they provide you with Dolby audio output that will enrich your listening experience. The loudness is good, along with a crystal clear sound with low bass.
- It comes with Android version 9 (Pie) that is very user-friendly.
- The Lenovo tab comes with TUV certified display that reduces the blue light damage and protects your eyes from it.
- The 720p display supports multitouch of up to 10 fingers.
- The mega 5000mAh battery will last a whole day even after using it roughly. This will provide you with 18 hours of music and web browsing time on this battery, and all over more than a day will last on moderate usage.
- 2.00Ghz MediaTek processor, 2GB ram, and 32GB internal memory combinedly make a decent combination. It helps to operate the tab smoothly and executes every function quicker than ever.
- The rear-facing 8MP camera comes with autofocus, and the front-facing camera is 2MP. Both of these cameras can take decent pictures and record 720p HD videos (720p videos only with rear camera).
- It is a very lightweight product weighing around 300 grams only, easy to carry around.
- No sim card slot has been provided in this tab, only runs on wifi, hence calling on this tab is not supported.
8. Fusion5 4G LTE Tablet 9.6 inch
Fusion5 is focused on manufacturing electronic goods like tablets, laptops, mobiles, Smartwatches, etc. The company believes in providing seamless electronic experience from its range of products for all the age groups.
Fusion5’s core focus has been in developing tablets that serve every customer segment and has an affordable price range. Fusion5 has a presence in Great Britain, the USA, India, France, Denmark, Spain, and Italy.
- The Fusion 5 tablet has enhanced the In-Plane switching (IPS) capacitive-touch-screen display, which ensures that the images are of a naturally saturated high-quality. The liquid crystal’s capacity to shift horizontally makes multi- angle-viewing enjoyable.
- The O.S is Android Version Oreo 8.1 with 1.3 GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU (64-bit).
- The display panel is thin, and the resolution is 1280*800 in HD.
- The tablet has a dual camera; the front camera is 2MP convenient for the video calling, and the rear is 8MP.
- Supports WIFI, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS connections; the tablet comes with Quad-Core and A53 Processor.
- The lithium-polymer battery with 5000mAh and the wide display where all AVI, MKV, MWV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, FLV, and WAV video formats, MJPEG, JPEG, JPG, GIF, BMP, and PNG image formats are supported ensures you a non-stop enjoyable visual experience.
- This tablet is a combination of a phone and a personal computer; you can make calls on it as well as perform functions that are similar to a laptop.
- Comes with two 4G SIM slots. Therefore, it does not always need to be connected to Wi-Fi.
- Various entertainment apps, like Prime, Netflix, and high-end games.
- Tablet’s back panel is layered with a scratch-resistance coating, which keeps it unaffected from the everyday wear and tear.
- The touch of the tablet is soft and smooth.
- Affordable, yet gives numerous features at such a low cost.
- Twelve months warranty and has a committed service center.
- The tablet is slightly heavy.
9. Lenovo Tab4 10 Tablet
Headquartered in China, Lenovo is a global technology company which designs, develops, manufactures, and sells personal computers, tablet, computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, electronic storage devices.
The Lenovo Tab 4 10 A Tablet is a classic family tablet produced for household sharing. Tab 4 10 has presented the customer with optional packs to transform the tablet into dedicated kid’s tablets or efficiency tablets.
- The tab 4 10 offers full-bodied performance due to its 64-bit Quad-core Snapdragon processors of up to 1.4 GHz.
- In Lenovo Tab 4 10 A multiple users can open their accounts for customized space.
- The tablet can turn into a-
- Workhorse Productivity Tablet: Convert your Tab 4 10 into a productive device with a Productivity Pack. This optional accessory pack incorporates the built-in productivity interface that has a taskbar, instant app switching, support for multiple windows, split-screen, and optimization for keyboard processes.
- Kid’s friendly Tablet: You have the liberty to choose this package if you are buying this tablet for your child/children. The kid’s pack is integrated with a secured kid’s account, which holds the latest curated kid’s content. The browsers open only whitelisted websites. A shock-resistant bumper, a blue-light screen filter, and fun stickers are also included in the package.
- The 8.5 mm in thickness and 506 grams make it ultra-slim plus light outline that offers an exceptionally sleek design.
- Its high definition screen is with 1280 x 800 resolutions on the IPS display.
- Dolby Atmos turns the Tab 4 10 into a mobile entertainment system with headphones or with the built-in dual-stereo front-facing speakers. Audio flows around, and you experience rich and powerful sounds from all directions.
- The battery life is wonderful. When fully charged, you can get up to twelve hours of usage with full brightness.
- The software update interval is good.
- There are not many pre-installed apps. The pre-installed ones can be uninstalled.
- The device comes with LTE for the internet only.
- You can restrict your child’s usage by setting the daily limit of the usage with the help of scheduling tools.
- Only if you are a Jio user, then you can make and receive calls with the help of earphones.
- No brightness sensor which increases or decreases the brightness according to the time of the day.
- The display is average.
10. iBall Slide Nimble 4GF Tablet
Best IT World (India) Pvt. Ltd. Known as iBall is an Indian consumer electronics firm headquartered in Mumbai. iBall imports computer peripherals, smartphones, and tablets from original equipment manufacturers. The company sells electronics in 27 product categories.
The iBall Slide Nimble 4GF Tablet is one of the most straightforward intuitive interfaces powered by Android and designed to look trendy. iBall Slide Nimble 4GF brings in multimedia of experience, which is Better, brighter, and faster for your comfort.
- The 8-inch tablet is powered with Android 6.0, Quad-Core processor, 3GB RAM and resolution of 1280×800
- The Mira vision technology improves the visual class and provides a vibrant experience even in the sunlight.
- Nimble 4GF has a dual SIM slot that will allow calls only on the VoLTE network.
- The battery has a capacity of 4300mAh with power-saving mode thanks to the high energy-saving chip. On a full charge, the battery can give you video playing for up to six to seven hours.
- The camera is 5MP on the rear and 2MP on the front; it comes in an autofocus feature.
- In Nimble 4GF tablet, other than just English, the system can be operated in nine different regional languages of India. And twenty-one regional languages are instilled for keypad writing.
- Another unique feature includes the ‘Talkback Accessibility,’ which can help the visually challenged users to interact with their device.
- This tablet serves every purpose of a tablet at an incredibly low-cost range.
- It is one of the few devices which runs on a 3GB RAM at such a low price.
- The aesthetic appeal of the slim rose gold design is highly desirable.
- Flip-to-mute feature for the times when you’re busy in places like meeting rooms to even look at the phone for the incoming call.
- The resolution of the videos and images is a bit weak as compared to other tablets.
- The volume of the speakers is a little low.
11. Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 inch
Samsung is a South Korea based Tech giant known for manufacturing some of the best phones and tablets to date. The pioneering existence of Samsung in the smartphone and tablet market is unquestionable. Millions acknowledge the remarkable build quality and smooth user experience of Samsung devices.
The Galaxy Tab S3 is known to be one of the thinnest Tablets available in the Tablet market. It comes with an S Pen, which can be used to write on the screen and many more uses.
- Aluminum Frame for enhanced durability.
- 9.7 inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen provides a great user experience.
- Comes with the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
- Quad-core processor for enhanced processing speed.
- 32 GB internal memory and expandable up to 256 GB.
- 4GB RAM for enhanced Multitasking.
- 13 Megapixel Primary Camera with face detection and LED Flash and 5 Megapixel Secondary Camera.
- WiFi-enabled and Bluetooth v4.2.
- USB 3.1 reversible connector.
- Front-mounted Fingerprint Sensor for enhanced security.
- Low weight and thin design make it easy to operate.
- 6000 mAh battery for long battery life.
- Very good for office purposes.
- Large Screen.
- Expensive for the provided features.
- Not Water-resistance.
12. HTC Nexus 9 (WiFi)
In 2014, the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer HTC and Google came together and gave birth to this beauty in the form of a tablet under Google’s Nexus tablet series. It was praised and said to be one of the best tablets ever made.
With stunning looks and super-fast processing coupled with a great display and NVIDIA’s Tegra K1 chipset and Kepler DX1 GPU, which is truly ideal for rigorous gaming, the HTC Google Nexus 9 is a total package.
- 8.9 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen.
- The pixel density of nearly 281 pixels per inch.
- Screen protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop, upgradable to Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system.
- 16 GB internal memory and 2 GB RAM.
- 8 Megapixel primary camera with LED flash, autofocus and face detection, and 1.6 Megapixel secondary camera.
- NVIDIA Tegra K1 chipset with 2.3 GHz Dual-core Denver processor.
- Kepler DX1 GPU.
- WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 enabled.
- NFC enabled.
- Micro-USB v2.0 is available.
- Non-removable 6700 mAh battery.
- Very nice rear camera.
- Great processing speed.
- Crisp and mesmerizing display.
- Front faced dual speakers provide the best gaming and music environment.
- A brushed metal body provides enhanced durability.
- No expandable memory.
- No cellular connectivity.
13. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 T-385 (2017)
One of the latest tablets by Samsung, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017), is one of the most value for money Android tablets ever made.
This tablet sports most of the features required for all uses, inside it. If you are low on budget and need an all-rounder, this is the option for you.
- Weighs less than 400 grams.
- The aluminum body makes it durable.
- 8 inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen.
- Comes with the Android 7.1 Nougat Operating system.
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz Processor.
- 16 GB internal memory, expandable up to 256 GB.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and 5 Megapixel front camera.
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Micro USB 2.0 port is available.
- Non-removable 5000 mAh battery.
- Metal back provides good durability.
- Good camera quality for such an affordable tablet.
- The display has good contrast, and colors look great.
- Exceptional battery life for the price.
- Lags while playing graphics capability demanding games.
- The screen is not fully laminated.
- The resolution is low for an 8-inch tablet.
14. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 T-355Y
Everybody knows that Samsung has owned the smartphone market for a whole decade now. It is nothing different in the case of Android tablets. Samsung is a pioneer in tablets too.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 T-355Y is the fourth entrant from Samsung in this list. It was the predecessor of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) and is also an affordable smartphone, but it is still one of the best to be found in the Indian market.
- 8.0 inch TFT Capacitive touchscreen.
- It comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Equipped with a 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor.
- 32 GB Internal Memory and 2 GB RAM.
- 5.0 Megapixel primary camera and a 2.0 Megapixel secondary camera.
- MicroUSB v2.0 available.
- Expandable memory up to 256 GB.
- Non-removable 4200 mAh battery.
- Good battery backup.
- WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 enabled for faster connectivity.
- The design and build quality are very good.
- Inferior Display.
- The rear camera is decent, but the front camera is not.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an android tablet?
Android tablet is a small-sized laptop that runs on Google’s Android operating system. As Google designs it, therefore, Google’s cloud-based applications are incorporated in the Android tablet; for instance, the emails are exchanged by Gmail by default.
2. What is the dissimilarity in Ipads and Android Tablets?
Ipads run on the IOS operating system, while Android tablets run on Android-based on Linux. The apps market is significantly different in them.
3. Can you make calls on every tablet?
No. Only the tablet that comes with 4G LTE and/or VoLTE SIM slots can make calls.
In the large list of Android tablets, Fusion5 4G LTE seems to be the best in all-round performance. All the tablets mentioned above have been listed according to their all-round performance.
There are many other tablets in the international market like Huawei Mediapad M3, Google Pixel C, the NVIDIA Shield K1 (best gaming tablet available), and many more, which are very good. But they haven’t been listed here as they have either not been launched in India or they are not better than the ones listed above.
If money is not the concern for a buyer and he/she wants the best all-round performance, then Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is the best option. But if money is the concern and the buyer needs a value for money, medium-range tablet, then the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 LTE T-385 (2017) is the best option in the Indian Tablet market.
If the buyer needs a tablet only for multimedia uses at a low price, then the Lenovo Tab4 10 Tablet would be the best option to go with.