Best Ab Belt for Fabulous Body
Ab Belts have become quite a sensation now. Our lives have become fast, and we tend to miss out on our personal health.
Going to the gym or exercising is extremely important, but we tend to miss out on this step in our everyday lives.
We all want our abs to look good but do we tend to invest time on intensive workouts??
But with scientific advancements, we have many such products available in the market that help us in achieving desired bodies like ab belts, slimming belts, treadmills, etc. One such product is the Ab Belt, which claims that it can help one lose fat and ease the process of weight loss.
The Ab Belts work almost like magic as they can help you lose a few inches. There has been a lot of speculation regarding the fact that if these belts work.
These Ab Belts work in a way that helps you lose excess fat from your tummy area. They send electrical muscle stimulation, or EMS, to pass an electrical current through the body, causing the muscle to contract.
Due to this, you don’t have to do that extra sit up or crunches or planks because this belt is here to give you your desired shape. It is said that these belts help your muscles by giving it strength and endurance.
Usage of this will eventually help you get the desired waist size and fitter body. But also a regulated diet is needed that includes lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and less of junk food. With both these things together, you can achieve the body you always wanted to have.
Top 5 Best AB Belts
How to use these belts?
The below-mentioned belts are available in most of the e-commerce sites. They work using electric and target a specific area of application. These belts are very easy to use. Most of them work similarly and will not be confusing for anyone.
- If sizes are available, then buy the size that suits you and use it.
- They can be wrapped around your waist. These generally have Velcro, so it’s easy to wrap and secure them
- These often come with remote controllers. The remote will help you to set the temperature that you find suitable
- Once wrapped it will start working, and you can turn it off when you think it has done its job
- Do read and follow the instructions manual before using the belt
Types Of Ab Belts
There are quite a few kinds of ab belts available in the market, and not all of them work the same way. Some need electricity while others are just fabric-based belts.
After pregnancy, these belts can help get rid of the sagginess and help to keep the tummy in shape
Post Operation Belts
If you recently underwent a surgery you may need a belt to keep your tummy protected and in shape
Electronic AB Belts
These ab belts help one to lose weight, excess fat from the tummy region and help keep oneself fit.
Ab Belt Buyer’s Guide
There are Ab Belts that come with up to 150 adjustable intensity levels for you to choose from. This allows you to start with a low-intensity level and build it up gradually to a higher level. Hence, it helps you in having an effective workout session while also being comfortable.
Most AB belts come with a rechargeable battery or controller. Ensure that the charge time is low and the battery life is longer. A longer battery life ensures zero compromises on your workout sessions. You can easily charge and then use it for your required duration for toning your core and muscles and also reducing fat and body weight.
Ab belts are generally on the expensive side because of their superior performance and capability of eliminating fat and toxins from your body. However, there are also certain belts that are available in a reasonable price range. Hence, it is important that you check the prices and the features the product offers for its price before you make a purchase.
Built-in programs help in customising your workout regimes according to your preference and requirements. These programs include both active and passive workout programs that are suitable for beginners as well as fitness enthusiasts. Thus, you obtain an effective workout session that will reduce fat, eliminate toxins and strengthen core muscles for the best possible results.
Choose a brand that will offer you the best customer service and warranty. This not only provides you with a guarantee but also ensures that all your queries and issues are resolved instantly. The AB belt you buy should come with a warranty for 1-2 years.
Gel Pad Life
The gel pad should be latex-free with a mess-free design with. Each gel pad should last for at least 20-30 sessions. In fact, the Ab belt should come with extra replacement pads so that you can replace the old gel pad with a new one when its life is over.
1. The Flex Belt Ab Belt
This is an international product and is extremely popular worldwide. This belt will work miracles to get you the body you always desired. It strengthens your core muscles for a better and healthy body.
- It helps you tone muscles
- It is great for intense workouts
- It is perfect for achieving core strength
- It firms and strengthens ab muscles
- It is portable
- It can be worn under clothes without any discomfort
- It is wireless
- It can be used for maximum results
- It is on the expensive side
2. Slendertone Abs7 Abdominal Muscle Toner Belt
This belt is also an amazing product as it strengthens your lower body muscles and helps you get in shape. It is a workout but without actually working out. With the advanced technology, you can get the maximum out of it. The regular use of this will ensure fitter and stronger ab muscles.
- It helps to tone your muscles
- It can strengthen and firm abdominal muscles
- It exercises all the stomach muscles at one go, for a stronger core
- It is rechargeable
- It has ten programs for beginners to fitness enthusiasts and 150 intensity levels for a comfortable yet effective session
- It is rechargeable
- It can help you get the firm core
- It is on the expensive side
3. Aditya overseas 3in 1 Magnetic Belt
This is a three in one belt that comes with a sauna, two vibrating motors, and a magnet. Hence, it is capable of reducing double the amount of fat than compared to other sauna belts. This belt focuses the sauna heat on the specific part of your body to eliminate fat and toxins while the magnets improve the blood circulation. The full-size belt will fit anyone perfectly.
- Type: Sauna Belt.
- Comes with two vibrating motors.
- The vibrations of the sauna belt help in eliminating micro fat cells from the belly.
- Comes with magnets for improving blood circulation.
- It focuses on sauna heat on the most problematic parts of the body.
- Flushes and eliminates toxins.
- Reduces double the amount of fat compared to other sauna belts.
- Can fit anyone.
- Eases muscle pain and reduces weight in the comfort of your home.
- Users had an issue with the durability and quality of the product.
4. Abgymnic Muscle Toning Belt
This is another ab belt and works like any other belt. Perfect to tone and shape up your waist and hips. With little efforts, you can get maximum results.
- It tones your muscles along with tummy, abdomen.
- It is wireless and easy to use.
- It has six pre-programmed exercise routines with ten variable levels of intensity for a complete and personalized workout.
- Ten minutes on the AbGymnic is equal to 600 sit-ups!
- It is wireless.
- It is easy to use
- It is a little expensive.
5. Electric Slimming Body Massage belt
One more belt that helps you achieve a better body, a healthier body. Continuous usage ensures that you get in shape quickly and easily. As the name suggests, it is also a form of therapy as it relaxes your body too.
- It is available in different sizes for different body shapes
- It has two stretchable belts
- It tones your tummy, waist, and hips.
- It is extremely effective
- It is effective and works well
- It is decently priced
- It might be difficult to use for beginners
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do Ab belts actually work?
AB belts use electric current to stimulate muscles. They are used to contract and then relax your muscles in a way that gives them an effective workout session. Ab toning belts work well as they reduce fat and eliminate toxins from the body so that you obtain the results you were looking for.
2. Do ab stimulators help you lose weight?
Ab stimulator belts have small electrodes in them to send electrical pulses through your skin when it comes in contact with your bare skin. This, in turn, stimulates your muscles in a way that contract them. Hence, it tones and strengthens your core, abdominal muscles and also reduces weight and girth without having to do crunches or sit-ups.
3. Do abs stimulators work if you have body hair?
Yes, ab stimulators work if you have body hair. However, they might cause skin irritation including burns and rashes at the particular area due to electrode applications.
4. What are the precautions I need to be aware of before using abs stimulators?
The precautions you should be aware of before using ab stimulators are:
- Read the instructions provides in the manual carefully before you begin use.
- You should give six hours of rest between your ab stimulating sessions.
- Be sure to drink a lot of water after each session.
- The fit should be snugly and not tight.
- Ab stimulator should not be used for children or if you are suffering from diabetes, cancer or epilepsy.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or have given birth in the last six weeks.
- Make sure you don’t overdo it, it should be done for 25 minutes per day 5 times a week if you are a beginner.
- Stop using it in case you experience pain or discomfort.
5. Can I use ab belts while exercising?
You can use ab belts while exercising for better results. However, it is advised to use it with light exercises like walking or pilates and the intensity of the belt should be lower than normal.
The benefits of these belts are many as they can give you the body you always wanted. The tiny electrodes that are sent to the muscles of the tummy make them relax and contract, which gives them shape and tones them. So in this way you can achieve results that may surprise you.
Long term usage can also result in permanent organ damage, which could be life-threatening. Hence this product comes with its advantages and disadvantages.
Lastly, I can conclude by saying that these belts are amazing. One can use this as advised and can get the desired body without really working hard and sweating much. Hours of strenuous training in the gym can be replaced with these belts. Continuous use and patience can give you the maximum benefits.