Best 43 inch Led TV
Ever since flat screen TVs have come into the market, the improvement in this technology has been exponential. The TVs have improved in every aspect from display type and resolution to size and color.
TVs have always been the main source of entertainment and now with bigger screens, they provide an immersive, theatre-like viewing experience. In this article, we have looked at some of the best 43″ LED TVs
Top 7 43” LED TV Recommendations in India
What is an LED TV?
LED TVs are not a completely new invention, but are the updated version of LCD TVs, as both use similar technology. The sole thing that marks the difference is the source of display.
LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) works with the help of a fluorescent bulb as back-light, which illuminates the liquid crystal display screen.
On the other hand, LED TVs are lit by an array of Light Emitting Diodes, which reduces the need for space, making it smaller and slimmer.
Types Of LED TV
On the basis of the arrangement of diodes in arrays, LED TVs are of three types:
As per its name, in such LED TVs, diodes are arranged in the arrays at the peripherals, i.e., around the frames of television.
In such models, diodes reflect light at the center that makes the visuals more effective.
Also, having less number of diodes makes it the lightest, thinnest, and an easy to handle kind of model.
But, that also brings a drawback in it, as the presence of diodes only at the edges sometimes creates patches in the video at the center which could be seen while watching a dark scene.
Full Array LED
As per the name, these LED TVs have arrays of diodes evenly spread, both at the edges and the back screen.
Because of more number of diodes, it has a uniform backlight. Also, it has a local dimming feature which helps to change the luminosity of the specific part of the screen as per the need. It makes the image displayed more contrasting and more effective.
Unlike edge-lit LED TVs, diodes are arranged in the arrays directly behind the screen and are spread all over, which enables focused lighting areas making the display more effectual.
But, because of having diodes embedded behind the screen, it asks for more space that makes it less thin and a bit bulky.
Also, as compared to Full Array, direct-lit uses fewer LEDs across the back of the panel and lacks the local dimming feature.
LED TV Buyer’s Guide
Here is a small guide that one should consider before buying an LED TV.
As per the discussion above, we know that LEDs are of three types, and all the three have specific features.
On the one hand, where edge-lit LEDs because of its small size can fit into small spaces, then, on the other hand, a direct-lit LED has better contrast.
At the time of buying a TV, one can decide which type they want as per their basic demand as it’s all about one’s need.
We always experience a difference watching a movie at a theatre and at home, we always . It is the size of the screen that makes the difference. There are many sizes of LED Tv screens available such as 24 inches LED TV, 28 inches LED Tv, and even 65 inches LED Tv.
It can vary from a range of 32” to 110”, where 32” is the smaller one and can adjust in small rooms, kitchens, washrooms, etc. and 110” is the larger one that gives us a completely immersive experience and often used at offices and conferences and sometimes at homes.
But the TV in the range of 40”-65” is quite a versatile one and can be used in any room.
Watching a show or a movie on a screen with better resolution always increases the level of detail that one experiences while watching a video.
Resolution depicts the image quality that appears on the screen and for better resolution in a TV, one can check if it has HD display or not.
HD also comes in different types among which Ultra HD carries the best resolution while Full HD has better resolution and simple HD provides a good resolution that too at very affordable prices.
Refresh rate is the number of times a screen refreshes per second. Higher the refresh rate, higher will be the smoothness. Most displays have a refresh rate of 60 Hz, but many newer variants go up to 120 Hz, 144 Hz and even 240 Hz. However, these TVs are significantly costliers so you need to decide if you really need high refresh rates.
For the technically oriented people, TVs having smartphone-like capabilities of running apps and browsing the internet is a huge plus point. Using these features, you can
It should support the broadband networks and should be capable of connecting a smart Blu-ray player. One can check if it has the ability to do screen mirroring or not, and if it has HDMI connecting ability or not.
Good audio quality is an important feature to have an immersive video experience . So be sure to check that the sound surrounds you and that it does not break at higher volumes
Certain other features that should be given equal concern are the solid durability with advanced protection features, as good LED TVs carry X protection pro which protects the TV from dust, dirt, humidity, etc.
Extended warranties are also one of the things that one can keep in mind as it will be the one that will intend to save some money in the pocket.
Top 7 43” LED TV Recommendations
1. Haier 43 inches Full HD LED TV LE43B9000
The Haier LE43B9000 is a Full HD LED TV that ensures clarity of image along with vivid colored picture quality. It has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels for a highly detailed display.
It is an energy-efficient model that can be easily installed on the wall or can be placed on the tabletop. The sleek and slim profile, along with the golden panel makes it the perfect aesthetic piece to add to your modern living room.
- It has an aspect ratio of 16:09.
- Dimensions: 56.5 x 96.9 x 72 cm.
- Weight of the model: 9.2 kg.
- Comes with a 16-watt output speaker and five sound modes.
- It has a refresh rate of 60 Hz that delivers seamless picture quality even during fast-motion scenes.
- Features 5 picture modes which include cinema, sports, standard, dynamic, vivid, and standard.
- The zoom option enlarges the image on the screen while the favorite function ensures quick access to your favorite channels.
- Has a contrast ratio of 1000:1 that balances the dark tones and also highlights the bright tones of the image.
- The home mode requires power consumption of 74 watts, and stand-by mode has a power consumption of 0.5 watts.
- It can be mounted on the wall or placed on the tabletop using the two stands.
- Connectivity ports: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, and 1 VGA port.
- Comes with three years warranty on the product.
- Ensures a sharp, detailed, and vivid colored picture quality for an enhanced immersive viewing experience.
- Provides a surround sound experience while the automatic volume control prevents sudden audio fluctuations.
- Has a sleek and slim profile with a golden panel that enhances the modern aesthetics of your living room.
- It is a highly energy-efficient model that saves cost on electricity bills.
- You can schedule the on and off time of your TV using the automatic timer feature.
- It gives you the best multi-media experience.
- Sound quality could be better.
2. Sanyo43 Inches Full HD IPS LED TV XT-43S7200F
Sanyo 43 inch Full HD LED tv offers IPS display with 1920 x 1080p resolution that brings out all the minor details on the screen.
With 3 HDMI port available you can connect the TV with USB or devices like mobile and laptop and view content on the bigger screen. Sanyo offers all the fantastic features in a budget price.
- Sharp image and video quality at 1920 x 1080 HD resolution.
- Offers IPS display and 20 W box speaker for crisp image and clear sound.
- Reduction Motion Blur system that helps a user watch a fast-paced action movie without any blur.
- 5-star energy rating indicating that it consumes less power.
- The product weighs 10.9 kg
- Its dimensions are 96.9 x 7.9 x 57.2 cm
- Sanyo offers free wall mount and quick installation for a hassle-free experience.
- It offers 4K high definition while watching videos.
- 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports giving a lot of options to connect.
- Build material is of plastic making it look cheap.
- Not a smart TV.
3. Samsung 43 Inches Full HD LED Smart TV UA43N5300ARLXL
Samsung offers some of the top quality electronic products. This 43 inches Full HD LED smart tv has 2 HDMI and 1 USB port to connect and has a speaker output of 40 W enhancing your video viewing experience.
- The TV has HDR that makes display brighter with better contrast.
- With Micro Dimming Pro, all the blacks and whites in an image are clear and crisp.
- Comes with Samsung cloud that connects with Samsung smart device and can be synced with TV.
- Tv weighs 10.5 kg
- Dimensions are 7.7 x 98 x 57.2 cm
- Comes with SmartThings App that lets you connect mobile and control big screen.
- 40-watt speakers provide world-class audio quality.
- Wall mount and installation is free
- Has in-built phone mirroring that connects via wifi.
- Supports only a few applications.
- Only 1 USB port is available on tv.
- Falls on the pricier side.
4. LG 43 Inches Full HD LED TV 43LJ523T
LG 43 inch LED TV is incredibly simple and user-friendly that has amazing features like Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080 with IPS display that brings life to colors. It also comes with a wide viewing angle that makes it comfortable to look at the tv.
- It comes with 2 HDMI and 1 USB port.
- Has 20 W powerful speaker for better sound.
- Flexi Mount that lets you adjust the angle of the tv on the wall as per requirement.
- The TV weighs 4.7 kg, so it is lightweight compared to other tv sets.
- Product dimensions 17.2 x 73.4 x 47.4 cm.
- Regional language options are available.
- Live zoom option to zoom in on the smallest details in any video or image.
- Also offers cricket mode, Bollywood mode, and FM radio.
- Not a smart TV.
5. TCL 43D2900 LED TV
This TV, without compromising its quality, takes entertainment to the next level with its thin and slim frame that makes the view larger and more alluring.
With its ASIC system, it supports various audio and video formats that double the expectation, excitement, and entertainment.
- Full HD display.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- Direct-lit LED display screen.
- 2 HDMI connecting ports.
- 2 USB connecting ports.
- 1 VGA connecting port.
- 60Hz refresh rate.
- 16W audio speaker outputs with two speakers.
- 75W power consumption.
- Three years warranty.
- Thin panel and bezel of good quality serve the premium look to the TV.
- Sleek and glossy LED frames, gives an experience of wider view at the same size and rate.
- Simple and neat remote serves its purpose very well as it gives a hassle-free experience.
- Been rated as a good budget TV.
- It does not support the MP4 file format.
- It does not carry any accessory like wall mount and RF cable.
- It faces trouble in reading videos from the pen drives.
6. CloudWalker 43SF
This TV, with its full HD resolution and Xluminous display, brings your movie characters to life and hence serves a completely new and different experience.
Its Dolby Digital sound technology further enhances the video or picture quality and completely immerses the viewer in it.
- Full HD, Xluminous display.
- Direct-lit LED display.
- 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution.
- 60Hz refresh rate.
- 2 HDMI connecting ports.
- 2 USB connecting ports.
- 1 Ethernet port.
- In-built wifi.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 8 GB Storage memory.
- Has smart features.
- 16 W speaker outputs with two soundbox.
- Dolby Digital Sound technology.
- 75 W power consumption.
- Comes with one-year cloud walker warranty.
- Serves best picture quality with its full HD display and makes the experience more impactful and better.
- Its screen shift quality lets the user view the videos and the apps side by side at the same time.
- Its smart features allow you to download apps so you can enjoy the experience of a smartphone on the TV itself.
- It has in-built content discovery feature which keeps the user updated about the trending audios and videos.
- Bottom speakers groves the sound and music with superior sound quality and serves an impressive experience.
- Takes long startup time, which sometimes becomes irritating.
- The TV remote is not user-friendly.
7. Mi TV 4A PRO
Mi, a company famous for making budget friendly smartphones, has ventured into the TV industry with this wonderful product. This TV promises an entertaining viewing experience with its incredible level of detail and color fidelity.
This is a smart TV with internet connectivity for binge-worthy content from various streaming applications. You can also access 5000+ apps and games from the Playstore.
- Full HD IPS display.
- Screen resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- Runs on Android 9.
- Built in Chromecast so you can relay your phone screen on the TV.
- Built in Google Assistant for use via voice commands.
- Two dedicated powerful 20W speakers.
- fast 64-bit A53 Quad-core processor.
- 1GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage.
- The screen produces authentic colors with a perfect balance of colors, contrast and clarity.
- Patchwall function has 20+ content partners for movies and shows.
- The data saver reduces the amount of internet being used.
- The speakers fill the room with high quality sound.
- Bit slow in booting up and starting apps.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does LED mean for TVs?
The term LED stands for ‘light-emitting diodes.’ LED TVs use light-emitting diodes to illuminate the screen for the image to be displayed, unlike LCD TVs that use fluorescent light.
2. How big is a 43 inch TV?
A 43 inch TV refers to the diagonal length. It has a width of 37.5 inches and a height of 21.1 inches. Hence, the total area of 43 inch TV is about 791 inch².
3. Is there a 43 inch OLED TV?
No, OLED TV mostly has a large screen size of 65 inches.
LED TVs are extremely popular these days and are a great addition to any home. The technology provides crisp and rich colors for a realistic viewing experience. Having gone through the article, you will be able to make an informed decision about your purchase.
If you are still confused, we have a couple of favorite picks: the Mi TV is the most complete product with smart features. If you wish to go for a well-known brand, the TV from Samsung is also a good choice.