10 Best 2-In-1 Laptops Review
This guide is about giving you a great start towards landing the best option for your needs. We’ll start with an exploration of the critical factors you need to look into, benefits and then proceed with a comprehensive outlook on some of the leading models on the market today. Let’s get started.
9 Best 2-in-1 Laptops
Masterclass Design Features
Great For General Use Cases
2-in-1 Laptops Buying Guide
2-in-1s can either be Detachable or Bendbacks based on the employed switch mechanism.
Bendbacks use a hinge system which allows the screen to rotate on the base through a 360-degree angle. It flips the screen to the underside of the keyboard, so you can use the touchscreen in a tablet-like fashion.
Unlike Bendbacks, Detachable allows you to separate the keyboard from the screen entirely.
In essence, these laptops are advanced tablet devices with the keyboard as a separate input device that can be plugged in. This effectively eliminates the keyboard’s weight from the device, which gives them an obvious advantage over Bendbacks.
However, Bendbacks provide a quicker switch than Detachables as you save the time involved in detaching for removing the keyboard. Additionally, Detachables tend to lag when it comes to functional specifications.
On the other hand, most Bendbacks come as fully-fledged laptops, which can be switched to touchscreen mode. This makes them have more significant storage space than detachable.
What Sort of Screen Do I Need?
The screen is the main output device of your computer, and it can affect your experience. The screen’s size, overall quality, and ergonomic features are the key aspects you need to look into.
Size: How Big Should It Be?
- Most of them fall within the standard size, which is somewhere between 14 inches and 15.6 inches laptops. Within this category, 15.6-inch screens are the most featured in mainstream laptops, which can easily be carried around in standard laptop bags while affording ample screen space for a greater amount of details.
- The mid-range category encompasses laptops with diagonals somewhere between 13.3-14 inches. These add in an extra level of flexibility with a lighter weight and size for both small and medium-sized backpacks. The screen is still big enough to accommodate a lot of detail.
- Then we have small-sized laptops measuring 11 inches or less. These are designed for those in need of a highly portable device that can get the job done without needing too much screen space.
Clarity is king when it comes to the display’s overall quality. The greater the amount of detail a screen can capture per unit area, the greater the image clarity. This is reflected in the resolution rating of the device, which is typically measured in dots per inch (dpi), or Pixels.
The word ‘Pixel’ refers to the smallest or basic unit of data that makes up the image on the screen. These basic units are represented by dots or squares spread all over the screen in vertical and horizontal rows.
If you happen to have come across any resolution rating before, you might have seen a scary figure like 1920×1080 or 1366×768 pixels. The numbers provide an idea of how many pixels a particular screen can hold and thus overall clarity.
The first figure describes the number of vertical pixel rows across the screen while the second number describes the number of horizontal pixel rows that a particular screen can hold.
- The current industry standard for a high-quality screen is 1920×1080 pixels, which is considered high definition due to its ability to produce exceptional levels of image clarity.
- Mid and lower range models tend to come with a lower rating of about 13366×768 pixels, which is somehow practical for most general uses but may struggle with highly demanding graphics tasks.
- There are screens with resolutions rated beyond 1920×1080, but these are mostly for high-end devices that are adapted to specific use cases.
Extras: How Much More Does It Offer?
Several touchscreens go beyond high resolutions and ideal sizes to incorporate extra features that make the screen more ergonomic and user-friendly. Good examples are the In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology and anti-glare properties.
In-plane Switching Technology allows the screen contents to be equally visible from a wider range of angles.
This proves useful in situations where there are multiple viewers, such as in group discussions or presentations. It may also come in handy when the laptop is part of a wider working-station where situational factors require you to look at the screen from an angle.
Anti-glare screens feature a special coat that does not reflect light, thus making the screen remarkably visible in different environments with varying light intensities.
Check the Basic Functional Specifications.
There are four basic things you need to understand to have an idea of how good a particular laptop is, in terms of functionality.
These are the processor, storage drive, RAM, and connectivity options.
Though these things may sound a bit complex to wrap your head around, all you need to have is a basic understanding of what each component does and what the ranges are like.
Processor: How Much Efficiency Do I Need?
The processor carries out all the key calculations necessary to execute the key tasks on the computer.
Its capacity defines the computer’s ability to carry out different tasks, and like most functional components of the computer, it exists in various types with varying capacities.
Intel dominates the processor manufacturing industry as its processors are the most featured in today’s devices. Recent years have seen it steadily improving its processors to suit the increasing demand for more advanced processing power needed to sustain new and more sophisticated computer programs.
An emerging rival to the Intel brand is AMD, which also has an ample supply of high-efficiency processors at a comparatively more affordable cost.
Despite having the same base processor speed as some of the high-end models from Intel, they can be found in mid and lower-range models.
In general, if all you are looking for is a decent machine to handle mainstream software like word processors, spreadsheets, surfing the internet, and high definition videos, Intel i3 processors are a great option.
On the other hand, advanced gaming software and other more specialized uses such as video editing, 3D modeling, and developed software development typically need the robust processing power furnished by high-end processors such as Intel i7, i9, and Xeon.
Storage Capacity: Is It Large Enough to Hold All the Files I Need?
Your computer’s storage drive defines the volume of information you can store on the computer. The common units of measurement for modern devices are Gigabytes(GB) and Terabytes(TB). The larger the number, the greater the amount of space, which typically falls somewhere between 256GB and 4TB.
There are two main types of storage drives associated with computers, and these are the Hard Drive and Solid State Drive.
The difference lies in the structure and mechanism used by the two types.
A Hard Drive is an internal mechanical device that is plugged onto the motherboard through special adapters whereas a Solid State Drive comes in as a series of chips that are integrated with the system’s motherboard.
In terms of performance, Solid State Drives are better as they offer greater speeds, energy efficiency, and less operational noise.
They also take considerably less space; thus, they are associated with ultra-light devices. But, they are also significantly costlier compared to Hard Drives.
1TB Hard Drive space is quickly emerging as the standard to cater to increasing storage space demands exerted by modern software. However, if you don’t see yourself storing large amounts of information on your computer, a 250GB-500GB Hard Drive is sufficient.
Ram: Can It Efficiently Handle My Daily Needs?
Random Access Memory is another piece of hardware, which allows quick access to the data stored on the Hard Drive. It can be thought of as some transitional storage device that makes the needed data readily available so that it can be operated on.
The units of measurement are Megabytes and Gigabytes, and the greater the number, the greater the amount of data that can be stored in the memory. This has a direct correlation to the overall speed of execution and the kind of programs that a computer can work on efficiently.
High-end and some high-quality mid-range models tend to come with 8GB RAM, which is quite robust enough for most highly advanced programs.
4GB RAM provides something in the middle, capable of handling general and advanced software.
If you want nothing more than basic functionality to handle general programs, entry-level laptops with 2GB RAM can also do a commendable job.
Ports and Other Connectivity Options: Does It Offer Enough to Allow Easy Connection With Other Devices and the Internet?
Most of the data you store on your laptop will come from external devices such as external drives, other computers, phones, and the Internet.
Therefore, you need to make sure that your laptop provides enough connectivity options for easy information sharing. Connectivity tools can be broadly divided into wired and wireless categories.
For wireless sharing, make sure your laptop is equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology.
For more versatility, you can also consider some devices which offer a combination of all the Wi-Fi modes (ac,b,g,n) for enhanced compatibility with a broader range of Wi-Fi routers.
When it comes to Bluetooth, it also exists in several standards which also reflect on how the technology has evolved from basic to today’s high-speed versions.
Bluetooth 5.0 offers one of the latest and fastest options which is also compatible with devices featuring earlier versions such as Bluetooth 4.2 and 4.0.
When it comes to wired options, USB is the most popular and user-friendly way of sharing data. Just like the wireless options considered above, it also exists in different versions with varying efficiencies.
The latest USB version is the multifunctional USB Type-C which adds in extra features like charging to basic data transfers.
USB 3.0(link), 3.1, and 2.0 are the most featured in mainstream devices, and they are still okay if you want a portal that can satisfactorily handle data transfers.
Most good laptops also incorporate additional wired connectivity options to cater to external devices such as projectors, monitors, Ethernet, audio devices, SD cards, and VGA.
Is the Battery Life Good Enough?
2-in-1 devices are all about flexibility, and along with this comes a reliable internal source of power/battery. Though the specifications are not always accurate, it’s great to check the estimated battery life or watt-hour rating.
For reference, great devices should have at least 8 hours of battery life on the Internet. Of course, you can compromise a little, in case your budget is limited, but a brand-new, 2-in-1 device shouldn’t drop dead after a usage period of fewer than 6 hours.
How About the Warranty? Does It Have Any? Is It Reasonable?
It’s not advisable to buy anything with the price tag of a 2-in-1 device without any backup plan in case it ends up a to be malfunction.
Be wise, take a look at the device’s specs and see if it contains any warranty information. If it does, there should be a provision of at least 12 months to cover for any manufacturer related defects.
What is the benefit of a 2 in 1 Laptop?
2-in-1 Laptop combines the form of both the laptop and a tablet, offering more flexibility and usability to the users. Based on one’s need and convenience, you can carry it as a laptop or for more portability, convert it into a tablet.
Instead of owning an individual laptop, it is a more cost-efficient option. It meets all your leisure needs as you can use the keyboard for all your typing necessities and use the touchpad to perform creative tasks such as reading a book, designing, or watching a movie.
The flexibility is unparalleled as you can rotate the screen according to your wish. They are lightweight and sleek, which gives you the freedom of carrying them wherever you need to.
Top 9 2-in-1 Laptops
1. Hp Pavilion X360 Cd0080tu – Ultra-sleek, A Powerful Set Of Hardware
Hewlett-Packard (HP) is one brand that’s a formidable force within the high-end price category with this delightfully designed and feature-packed gadget.
The sleek body houses a powerful processing unit, display, and ample storage space. Let’s dive into the specifics.
- Design – The laptop comes in a sleek, well-molded body, which is characteristic of the HP x360 series. The back and front surfaces are covered in a black coating, while the sides take a silver color to provide an exquisite and professional look that’s rarely seen in most of today’s gadgets. By design, it is a Bendback which features a highly flexible two-hinge system.
- Dimensions –The WLED touchscreen measures 14 inches while the dimensions measure at around 32.4(Length) x 22.4(Width) x 2 cm(Total thickness). The full-size QWERTY keyboard features standard keys with a soft feel on pressure, and adequate horizontal inter-key spacing for maximum hand and finger comfort. Just adjacent to the keyboard is a centrally placed, standard touchpad which provides an ultra-smooth surface with multi-touch functionality.
- Processor – 1.6 GHz, 8th Generation Intel 4-Core i5-8250U processor.
- RAM – 8GB.
- Storage – 1 TB hard drive.
- Display and graphics – Intel UHD 620 graphics coprocessor, and full HD(1920×1080) display.
- Connectivity – 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 combo, Type – C USB 3.0 (2 ports), HDMI, and audio jacks.
- Operating system – Windows 10.
- Power features – Lithium polymer battery, 41 Watt-hours.
- Great processor and RAM – The 8th generation 4-core processor and top-of-the-range 8GB RAM should handle the most advanced software at phenomenal speed and overall efficiency.
- Great storage capacity – The hard drive offers more than enough space for medium and most heavy use cases.
- Powerful display and graphics processing abilities – The laptop comes in with a high-end graphics coprocessor and one of the most powerful display units to handle heavy graphics needs.
- Great battery – It has a built-in three polymer battery which can work up to 11 hours on a single charge.
- Beautifully crafted – The design quality befits a device with a high-end price tag.
2. DELL Inspiron 7373 2-in-1 13.3-inch FHD Touch Laptop
Dell laptops always deliver on their promises and this product is no different. This 2-in-1 Laptop/Tablet lets you complete your work with flexibility and ease.
Inspiron 7373 2-in-1 13.3-inch FHD Touch Laptop comes with an Intel i5 (8th Gen) 8250U processor, which runs smoothly and does not interrupt your work.
The tablet mode does handy work. The HD display enhances your video-viewing experience, and this product becomes one of the best buys for users. Let us look at the features of this product.
- It comes with a 1.6GHz Intel i5 (8th Gen) 8250U processor, which enables fast performance without any interruption.
- Talking about the storage capacity, it comes with 8GB DDR4 RAM & a 256GB hard drive.
- The screen size is 13.3,” which gives an expanded view of the graphics and enhances your viewing experience.
- The Full HD IPS touch display allows you to view your screen with a wide range of angles without compromising the image quality.
- Get the best combination of the Windows 10 operating system and all the features of this OS along with it.
- The 2-in-1 laptop is lightweight(1.63 Kg), which allows you to carry it along wherever you feel like.
- A bright 300-nit panel makes working outdoors easier.
- Waves MaxxAudio® Pro provides a professional-grade sound. It tunes your audio with clearer highs and enhanced bass, which lets you hear everything.
- Being a 2-in-1 laptop, the 360-degree hinge makes your work flexible and easy.
- USB Type-C 3.1 port allows universal charging.
- The charging is super fast with a Quick Charge Battery.
- A backlit keyboard lets you do your work even in dim light.
- The battery lasts for only up to 4 hours.
3. Microsoft Surface Pro 1796 – Great Processing Capacity
If you have the budget to spend on a highly advanced 2-in-1 laptop, this beauty from Microsoft is a good option to consider.
Like the previous model, it is beautifully designed and comes in with a great set of features; boasting a 7th generation Intel processor, top-notch memory, and ample storage capacity. Let’s get into the details and see if it’s worth the accolades it has amassed over the years.
- Design and Dimensions– The Surface Pro 1796 maintains a minimalistic design that emulates all the models within the brand’s Surface Pro Series. Principally, the laptop is detachable, so it takes the look of a sizeable tablet with an all-white back cover, silversides, and black screen peripherals. The back accommodates a kickstand to prop the screen up, and like most detachable, it features a full-size, compact keyboard which comes in as a separate purchase. The screen measures 12.3 inches, whereas the dimensions measure 20.1(W) x 0.8(T) x 29.2(L) cm.
- Processor – 2.6GHz, 7th Generation Intel Core i5 processor.
- RAM – 8GB.
- Storage – 256GB Solid State Drive(SSD).
- Display – 12.3 inches, 2736 x 1824.
- Graphics and video support – It features an integrated graphics coprocessor.
- Connectivity – 802.11abg, Bluetooth, and 1 USB port.
- Operating system – Windows 10.
- Battery life – Lithium polymer, 13.5 hours
- Powerful performance hardware – The laptop comes in with a powerful i5 processor along with a top-notch 8 GB RAM to handle advanced computer software.
- High graphics chip and display – It comes with a highly efficient graphics coprocessor and a highly rated display system to handle graphics-intensive software.
- Solid battery – Rated at 13.5 hours, it is effectively one of the most energy-efficient batteries across the board.
- Beautiful design – It features a delightful finish that can fit most lifestyles and preferences.
4. Microsoft Surface Book 2 – Beastly Processor
This is another beast for people not having any budget constraints. This machine has a lot of features worth the price it demands. This is evident in an impeccable feature set which includes a surreal processor, powerful RAM, and ample storage capacity.
- Design – The Surface Book 2 comes in with a touch of elegance rarely seen in today’s market. It is coated with an exquisite all-white finish and features a neat and highly ergonomic keyboard and touchpad to complement an amply sized screen. Unlike most 2-in-1s, the laptop can be considered as both a Detachable and Bendback due to a hinge system that allows both complete keyboard detachment and 360-degree screen rotation.
- Dimensions – The LED screen’s diagonal measures 15 Inches, while the overall dimensions measure 34.3(L) x 25.1(W) x 2.3(T) cm. It is fairly bulkier as the sizeable dimensions translate to a weight of about 1.91kg.
- Processor – 4.2GHz, 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8650U processor.
- RAM – 16GB.
- Storage – 1 Terabyte PCel SSD.
- Display – 15 inches, 3240 x 2160, (260 PPI), 10 point multi-touch G5.
- Graphics and video support – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 discrete GPU w/6GB GDDR5.
- Connectivity – 802.11 IEEE a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 and 1 USB (2.0) port.
- Operating system – Windows 10.
- Battery life – 6 Lithium polymer, 17 hours.
- Impeccable processor and RAM – The 4.2 GHz processor and 16 GB RAM should handle any advanced software as far as laptop standards are concerned.
- Powerful graphics coprocessor and display unit. – It features a highly efficient graphics card and powerful display unit to handle the most graphics-intensive tasks.
- Ample storage space – 1TB Hard Drive provides ample space for a wide range of storage needs.
- Versatile – Its design affords the benefits of both a Detachable and a Bendback convertible.
- It comes with only one USB port
- Super Expensive
5. Hp X360 Cd0081tu – Powerful Processor
If you are looking to get an ultra-efficient machine with high-end features at a considerate price, then this great device from HP should provide something close to your ideal profile. Though with a relatively mid-range price tag, it does afford most of the amenities furnished by most high-end devices. Let’s get closer.
- Design and Dimensions – As expected of all similar priced HP laptops, it offers a remarkably sleek finish with a unique combination of Black and Pale Gold colors. It is a two-hinge bend back by design and features a rather medium 14-inch LED-lit touchscreen. The machine weighs a modest 1.67kg.
- Processor – 1.6GHz, 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U.
- RAM – 8GB.
- Storage – 256 SSD.
- Display and graphics – Full HD, Intel UHD 620 graphics coprocessor, and full HD(1920×1080) display.
- Connectivity – 802.11 a/b/g, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.0 (2 ports), HDMI and audio jacks.
- Operating system – Windows 10.
- Power features – 4 cell Lithium polymer battery, 41 Watt-hours.
- Powerful processor and RAM – The high speed, latest i5 processor, and a giant RAM afford enhanced performance levels when handling huge and advanced software.
- Enhanced storage – It features standard storage capacity for high-end machines.
- Enhanced graphics abilities – It incorporates a powerful INTEL UHD graphics 620 processor and display unit for highly enhanced image clarity and processing of data-intensive programs.
- Reliable battery – The watt-hour rating is typical of machines that are capable of sustaining 5+ hours of continuous usage.
- Visually appealing – It features superior aesthetics and a well-built body to suit a wide range of settings.
- The 256GB storage space may need an upgrade considering today’s ever-evolving software in terms of space and processing needs.
6. Asus ZenBook Flip – Nano Edge design
This is a versatile laptop from Asus that delivers good performance for its price range.
The frameless design gives it a premium look and provides an unmatched and immersive viewing experience. The innovative 360-degree hinge allows you to fold the laptop all the way back.
- Design and Dimensions – It features a full HD 13.3-inch touchscreen. The NanoEdge display has slim bezels and provides a 90% screen-to-body ratio in a compact chassis.
- Processor – 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U Processor with a speed of 1.8GHz which can be boosted to up to 4.6 GHz.
- RAM – 8GB.
- Storage – 512 GB NVMe SSD
- Resolution and Graphics – Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080), Intel UHD Graphics 620.
- Connectivity – It includes the latest USB Type-C (USB-C) port with its reversible, any-way-up connector design
- Operating system – Windows 10.
- Power features – 50 Watt-hours with a battery life of 13 hours.
- It has a 178° wide-view technology.
- The laptop weighs just 1.3 kg.
- The backlit keyboard allows you to work in dim conditions.
- It has a precision touchpad that supports multi-touch functions.
- The battery life is not long-lasting enough.
7. Asus Vivobook Flip 14 Tp412ua-ec232t – Powerful Processing Abilities
Asus permeates the mid-range category with its unique taste of class and sophistication through this delightfully designed model. A powerful processor, RAM, and graphics coprocessor are some of the hallmarks behind the model’s popularity. Let’s delve into the model’s specifics.
- Design – It is a classic Bendback 2-in-1 adorned with a beautiful silver coat on its base and backside of the screen. A deep black layer covers the keys of the Island-style keyboard and peripherals of the 14-inch screen. Its dimensions measure 22.5 x 32.7 x 1.8 cm while the weight is placed at 1.5kg.
- Processor – 1.6 GHz, Intel Core i5-8250U 8th Gen processor.
- RAM – 8GB.
- Storage – 256 GB HD.
- Display– 14?, Full HD.
- Graphics and video support – Intel HD 620.
- Connectivity – 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0 (2 ports), USB 3.0, HDMI, Audio jacks.
- Operating system – Windows 10.
- Battery life – 3 Lithium polymer, 42 Watt-hours.
- Enhanced processing abilities – It comes with an Intel i5 processor and powerful RAM to run a remarkably wider range of programs.
- Great graphics and display features – It incorporates a great HD display and graphics coprocessor capable of handling most graphically enhanced computer programs and software.
- Superior battery – The watt-hour rating promises a day-long internal source of power.
- Beautifully molded – It comes in with one of the most impressively molded bodies within the price category.
- The 256GB storage capacity isn’t ideal for medium to heavy users
8. Acer R11 – Affordable
If you need an impressive and portable Chromebook at an affordable price tag, this model from Acer presents a befitting design and functional features profile.
It does fit in as a classic ultra-portable computer capable of being a great traveling companion.
- Design – It’s a Bendback with a slender but impressively molded frame and a sleek, all-white finish. The screen peripherals and the keyboard feature a distinct deep black color which blends in perfectly with the White background. In terms of size, the screen’s diagonal measures 11.6 inches, as the dimensions and weight measure (29.2 x 20.3 x 1.8 cm) and 1.2 kgs respectively.
- Processor – 1.6 GHz, Celeron dual-core N3060.
- RAM – 4GB.
- Storage – 16GB Solid State.
- Display – 1366 × 768.
- Graphics and video support – Intel Integrated graphics.
- Connectivity – 802.11abg, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Audio jacks, HDMI.
- Operating system – Chrome.
- Battery life – 3 cell Lithium polymer battery, 4 Watt-hours.
- Great processor and RAM for basic to medium use – The Celeron processor and 4GB RAM are more than capable of handling basic and fairly advanced programs.
- Great display and graphics processor for medium cases – Though not ideal for advanced software, the display and graphics are enough to handle essential software like word processors, spreadsheets, the Internet, Videos and other medium-sized entertainment applications.
- Friendly price tag – It is quite affordable for most budget sizes.
- Attractive and durable construction – The build quality and general design doesn’t fall short of the high standards set forth by its more advanced versions.
- The processing hardware is not ideal for running advanced software.
- Relatively low watt-hour rating.
9. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5
Lenovo offers an extremely flexible and portable laptop with a weight of just 1.5 kgs. This laptop can be taken anywhere you go. Combined with the foldable mode, this is the perfect laptop for work on the go. It comes with the Lenovo Active Pen that can be used to write, draw and create as you like. It allows your creativity and imagination flow seamlessly onto the screen.
- Design – It has a Bendback design that can be used in the tent mode. It is very thin at just 17.9 mm making it easy to slip into your bag.
- Processor – 4th Gen AMD Ryzen 5 (4500U) with a base speed of 2.3 GHz and max speed of 4.0 GHz.
- RAM –8GB RAM DDR4-3200, upgradeable
- Storage – 512GB SSD
- Display – 14? Full HD (1920×1080)
- Graphics and video support – Integrated AMD Radeon.
- Connectivity – 2 USB 3.1 Type-A Gen 1, 1 USB 3.0 Type-C, Headphone/Mic combo jack (3.5mm), HDMI 1.4b, 4-in-1 media reader.
- Operating system – Windows 10
- Battery life – 12 hours
- Good processing speed – The mid range AMD processor combined with 8 GB of RAM is ideal for more than average workloads.
- Enjoyable entertainment– The full HD display with dual front facing speakers provide an immersive viewing experience.
- Battery-Sufficient for average daily use and has fast charge technology.
- Voice Command- Built-in with Alexa to make your daily work easier.
- Integrated fingerprint reader.
- Backlight bleeding might be noticeable in dim conditions.
- Brightness may not be sufficient enough under direct sunlight.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can 2 in 1 Laptop play games?
2-in-1 laptops cannot meet the requirements of high-end gaming, but still, it can be used to play games with low requirements.
2. Are all 2 in 1 laptops touch screen?
Most of the 2-in-1 laptops are touch screens and perform creative tasks such as reading a book, designing or watching a movie.
3. Are Bendbacks generally more structurally durable than Detachables?
Firstly, a laptop’s durability also depends on other factors such as material and the method of construction. Though Bendbacks’ hinge systems have to endure repeated loading due to the screen rotations, it is hardly a significant factor to make them generally less durable than Detachables.
4. Is the manufacturer’s battery or watt-hour rating reliable?
Most ratings are based on standard tests, which in themselves are not 100% accurate as there is a wide range of factors which influence battery life. However, it still provides a fair estimate of what to expect.
5. Who needs a 2-in-1 laptop?
Anyone with a highly mobile lifestyle and who foresees him/herself using a touchscreen regularly may need a 2-in-1.
Due to their portability and enhanced practicality when compared to regular clamshell laptops, 2-in-1’s can be great for professionals who need a portable presentation tool, artists who need a digital screen, students, and frequent travelers in general.
2-in-1 laptops are one of the best devices you can get if you love to work on the go. The flexibility of such laptops also makes it ideal for artists and graphic designers. After going through this article, we are sure you have found the best laptop to meet your requirements. However, we do have some favorites:
Microsoft Surface laptops are the absolute best in this class, but they do come at a high cost. If you can afford it, certainly go for it. On the other side of the coin, if you are on a budget, Lenovo Flex or Asus Flip models will do just fine. While they may not be as fancy, they get the job done.